NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading provider for cost-effective data backup, disaster recovery and storage management software, today announced release of a new edition of its popular PC system deploy tool – EaseUS Deploy Manager Special Edition.
OPINION: There are many reasons people vote Republican besides stupidity and racism. With so much ...
OPINION: As an Olympic skier, I want to thank all those who prayed for the ...
OPINION: Are you running for public office in a district full of incredibly dim-witted people? ...
OPINION: To further help heal and unite America, on February 26, New Mexico’s Sipapu ski ...
OPINION: The Olympics has been the greatest force for Peace, Understanding, Healing, and Unity for ...
DrivenBI announced today that it has commenced an SRK reselling partnership with Future Intelligence Technology Inc
PASADENA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: The business intelligence company, DrivenBI today announced that it has commenced an SRK reselling partnership with Future Intelligence Technology Inc. (FITi) in Taiwan, to provide its customers with timely communication, support, and services in the same time zone. Furthermore, since DrivenBI partnered with Salesforce in 4th Quarter of 2013, DrivenBI is one step closer to cultivating this established market outside the States.
Better Life Technologies Group, Inc. announces patented Albert Jones Anti-Distress Device to help save kids lives while swimming
SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: In the U.S., children aged one to four have the highest drowning rates. And most drowning occurs in pools. Better Life Technologies Group, Inc. has announced a new patented technology product that’s designed to save children’s lives. According to studies, young children, African-Americans and males seem to be the most vulnerable. Accidents continue to happen, yet many go unreported.
TROY, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Michigan-based United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), one of the nation’s largest wholesale lenders, today announced that it has launched a new program called ‘Big and Easy Plus,’ which is designed for non-QM Jumbo loans. UWM’s originators can log into its broker portal, EASE (Easiest Application System Ever), to review the full set of guidelines and parameters.
Securoseal tamper evident luggage seal to be offered to departing passengers at departure terminals of El Dorado Airport
BOGOTA, Colombia /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: The Securoseal tamper evident luggage seal shall be offered to departing passengers in both the International and Domestic departure terminals of El Dorado Airport, Bogota, Colombia. Securoseal is a leading developer of tamper evident technologies for the transport and logistics industries.
New book by East African sisters, Christine K. St. Vil and Julian B. Kiganda, is unique and practical guide to self discovery
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Coming on the heels of Lupita Nyong’o’s rise to fame, ‘Whose Shoes Are You Wearing? 12 Steps to Uncovering the Woman You Really Want To Be’ (ISBN: 9780996097802; Kkula Media; Paperback; May 13, 2014) written by East African sisters, Christine K. St. Vil and Julian B. Kiganda, pulls no punches, offering readers a unique and practical guide to self discovery and authentic living.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC), a retail property, casualty insurance brokerage and employee benefits consultant, today announced that Michael Gonthier has joined the firm as Chief Financial Officer. EPIC’s current CFO, Elaine Andrian, will now focus on merger and acquisition strategy and diligence as the firm continues to expand nationally.
SecuGen Hamster Pro 20 Fingerprint Reader been certified by the India Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification Directorate
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce that its new, FAP 20 and PIV certified Hamster Pro 20 fingerprint reader has been certified by the Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate, an office of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology of India. The Hamster Pro 20 is available immediately for sale in India through SecuGen India.
Energy Optimizers USA helps Eaton Community Schools in Ohio Save $583K Implementing Energy Conservation Projects
TIPP CITY, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Eaton Community Schools District has achieved more than $583,000 in energy savings over the past two years through the energy conservation project implemented by Energy Optimizers, USA.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: VLP Law Group LLP today announced the addition of David C. Lee to its Corporate, Securities and Mergers and Acquisitions practice group. Mr. Lee joins as a partner based in Silicon Valley. VLP has a broad-based corporate practice which is focused on the representation of start-up, middle market and later-stage companies across a range of industries, sectors and technologies.
AUSTIN, Texas /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: In conjunction with their 2014 Libertarian State Convention, the Libertarian Party of Texas announces that supporters may now give donations in the form of Bitcoin. ‘Accepting Bitcoin offers our members and donors another option when it comes to financial contributions to the Libertarian Party of Texas,’ said Patrick Dixon, Chair, LPOT.
BOULDER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: TeamSnap, the service that helps clubs, groups and teams manage their sports teams and activities, today appointed Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer. Overholt will lead TeamSnap’s financial, accounting and administrative operations, and help the leadership team accelerate the company’s growth.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: EaseUS Software, the highly regarded software developer of storage management, data backup and disaster recovery software, today announced the new update of its flagship hard disk and partition management tool – EaseUS Partition Master 10.0.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Move For Hunger today announced that SuiteAmerica is the first nationwide corporate housing provider to join the only international network of relocation companies dedicated to ending hunger. Over 50 million Americans experience food insecurity. Children are especially vulnerable to hunger with 17 million American children going to bed hungry each night. One in eight District households is struggling against hunger.
Newsome Team REALTORS awarded prestigious award as one of the Top Ten Teams of RE/MAX of Southern Ohio for 2013
TIPP CITY, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: On March 24, 2014, Newsome Team REALTORS(R) was awarded the prestigious award as one of the ‘Top Ten Teams of RE/MAX of Southern Ohio for 2013.’ This area includes the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky area and a total of 64 REALTOR(R) teams.
TIPP CITY, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: The doors at twelve3south Studio are always open to artists who are looking to make some music, even if they stop in at a moment’s notice. The Ohio music studio, which is owned by producer and performer Donnie Reis, hosted The Filharmonic, of NBC’s ‘The Sing Off’ Season 4 when the up-and-coming a cappella group stopped in to lay down a few tracks for an upcoming EP.
NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Actos manufacturer Takeda and its partner Eli Lilly were hit this week with a $9 Billion verdict over the safety of their popular diabetes drug. After a two month trial, the jury found that Weitz and Luxenberg client Terrence Allen’s use of Actos caused bladder cancer and the drug manufacturer and marketer failed to warn of this life-threatening risk.
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: XP FINAL COUNTDOWN: After April 8, it’s going to be a tough time for most Windows XP users as their operating system will henceforth no longer receive security patches, application updates or any kind of support from Microsoft. KiwiGeeker, the developer of the creative multi-device music transfer freeware KiwiG PhonTunes, encourages Windows XP users to back up their important music files very soon, to avoid potential file loss.
Paragon BioTeck, Inc. receives FDA Approval for Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent
PORTLAND, Ore. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Paragon BioTeck, Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of ophthalmic pharmaceuticals and therapies, received FDA approval of Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent, to dilate the pupil on March 21, 2013.
KINGMAN, Ariz. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Mohave Community College has selected Regent Education’s verification solution, Regent Review, to automate and streamline the entire student verification process. Mohave selected Regent Review after a request for proposal process that focused on reducing processing times, compliance control and efficiency to reduce administrative costs.
- New edition of EaseUS Deploy Manager Special Edition is the ideal solution for SMBs when saying goodbye to Windows XP Wed, 16 Apr 2014
- RIP XP: KiwiG PhonTunes Helps Windows PC Users to Transfer Music and Playlists with XP End of Life Wed, 09 Apr 2014
- Paragon BioTeck, Inc. receives FDA Approval for Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Wed, 09 Apr 2014
- Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution Chosen by Mohave Community College Wed, 09 Apr 2014
- Estate Planning and Long Term Care Planning 101: Foundations for Informed Choices Wed, 09 Apr 2014
- Anne: John Woodsworth should be called a theosophist rat...
- neotrope: should be called the 'fudge report' !...
- Christopher Simmons: Should be called the "Fudge Report..."...
- Daniel: These rules make it impossible for poor people to ...
- Rand Ewers: Congratulations... your political attack against t...
BANKING AND FINANCE NEWS
- Non-QM Program to Accommodate Jumbo Borrowers rolled out by United Wholesale Mortgage
- TROY, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Michigan-based United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), one of the nation's largest wholesale lenders, today announced that it has launched a new program...
- Michael Gonthier named CFO at Edgewood Partners Insurance Center in San Francisco
- SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC), a retail property, casualty insurance brokerage and employee benefits consultant, today announced...
- Titan Capital adds Overnight Pricing Protection and Scenario Help Desk to Jumbo Correspondent Lending
- DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Titan Capital Solutions (TCS), a wholly-owned correspondent investment subsidiary of mortgage outsource services provider Titan Lenders Corp., announced it...
CHARITY AND NONPROFIT NEWS
- First Corporate Housing Provider Joins Move For Hunger in the Fight Against Hunger
- WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Move For Hunger today announced that SuiteAmerica is the first nationwide corporate housing provider to join the only international network of...
- Estate Planning and Long Term Care Planning 101: Foundations for Informed Choices
- HENDERSONVILLE, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: If you're old enough to earn a living, parent a child, or think about maximizing your assets, then it may be time to consider the choices you need...
- Ohio’s Twelve3south Studio welcomes boy band, The Filharmonic
- TIPP CITY, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The doors at twelve3south Studio are always open to artists who are looking to make some music, even if they stop in at a moment's notice. The Tipp...
- Acquisition of DAX LLC completed by Prime Focus Technologies, the technology subsidiary of Prime Focus
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Prime Focus Technologies (PFT), the technology subsidiary of Prime Focus (BSE:532748), today announced that it has completed the acquisition of DAX LLC, a...
- Don’t Get Crushed by Candy Creeps: Slingshot Candy Shooter is a NEW Free iOS Game Designed for All Audiences
- DETROIT, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: There's a new candy in town for iOS and it's super sweet! Slingshot Candy Shooter released by U.S. Publications, Inc. is a free HD game for iPhones and...
- GP Dementia Services New York, Inc. announces Violin, Wine and Art Event for Dementia Diary
- NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Organized by GP Dementia Services New York, Inc., the event will happen in New York at the Kolping House located on 165 East 88th Street between Lexington...
- Urban farming demonstration center boasts first organic Alegria Soxx Farm in Southern California, uses 70 percent less water
- IRVINE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: California-based Alegria Fresh, in collaboration with Orange County Produce, LLC and Filtrexx Corporation, today announced the launch of the "Farm of the...