OPINION: The clown car carnival is upon us! Yes, the brigade of braggarts hoping for the GOP presidential nomination is swarming across the country (or at least the states with Republican primaries). It appears that many of the buffoons have not yet formulated their campaign slogans. We’re here to help.
OPINION (by John Scott G): Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were ...
Aspen Art Gallery launches Emerging Artist Program benefitting Boys & Girls Club of Metro Denver
DENVER Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Aspen Art Gallery is happy to announce the creation of a new Emerging Artist Program designed introduce new and talented artists, and give them a chance for national recognition as well as a gallery showcase. As a Diamond Sponsor of the annual Flight to Luxury Hangar Event, presented by Cuvee Escapes, Aspen Art Gallery and its group of represented artists have donated art works to be auctioned at the event, with all proceeds given to Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver.
TROY, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing wholesale lenders, announces that it has significantly enhanced its loan tracking technology called UTrack, which was redesigned specifically to allow borrowers and real estate agents to have real-time access to track their purchase and refinance loans.
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: With snowstorms all across the United States, getting to the office has proven to be difficult and treacherous, says teleconferencing expert MeetingOne. With the roads becoming unmanageable, employees are working from home to wait out the storm. Breakdowns in communication with clients and co-workers will become challenging for many, along with delays in work productivity.
COSTA MESA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Emilio N. Francisco, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of private equity firm PDC Capital Group, this week announced that Mr. Pat Brown is joining senior housing real estate company SummerPlace Development as Project Manager overseeing the development of SummerPlace Assisted Living and Memory Care projects.
By Christopher Simmons on Thu, 26 Feb 2015
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants, a retail property and casualty insurance brokerage and employee benefits consultant, announced today that Tammy Mission has been recognized as a Power Broker and an Under-40 designee in the non-profit sector by Risk and Insurance Magazine. This is the second time Mission has received this honor — her first recognition (also in the non-profit sector) came in 2013.
By Christopher Simmons on Wed, 25 Feb 2015
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: The Anthem Inc. (NYSE:ANTM) data breach class action lawsuit brought this month by Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. seeks to protect tens of millions of children – and not just adults – affected by the health insurance giant’s massive loss of sensitive confidential records, the New York-based law firm today announced.
Autumn Sky Wolfe honored by New Music Weekly magazine, with two nominations in their 2015 awards programBy Christopher Simmons on Wed, 25 Feb 2015
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: When 18-year-old Autumn Sky Wolfe was diagnosed with autism, the last thing on anyone’s mind was a singing career. Yet she now has an EP on iTunes and has been nominated by New Music Weekly magazine as Best New Adult Contemporary Artist as well as Crossover Artist of the Year.
ADDISON, Texas /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Mid America Mortgage, Inc. today announced it has hired financial compliance expert Joanna Shelton as the company’s next compliance manager. In addition, Shelton will oversee compliance for Mid America’s sister company Mortgage Machine Service and its flagship loan origination system (LOS) Mortgage Machine. Shelton brings more than 19 years of compliance expertise to Mid America.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: A security expert’s discovery last month that certain Lenovo laptop computers were shipped with well-concealed malware giving hackers easy access to users’ most confidential information has led Weitz and Luxenberg P.C. to announce an investigation into potential legal claims against the hardware manufacturer and against the malware vendor, Superfish, the law firm today disclosed.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: John Button, CEO of leading reverse mortgage software and technology provider ReverseVision, says the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) decision to delay implementation of its Financial Assessment (FA) rules provides a better opportunity for lenders to get the required technology changes including: ReverseVision’s, HUD’s and other systems implemented into their processes.
RALEIGH, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Ninety-two years after the Equal Rights Amendment was first introduced, North Carolina Rep. Carla Cunningham says she is ready to bring it back to life, according to the Asheville Chapter of the National Organization for Women.
Remo Software to launch Remo MORE 2.0, Ready for the Internet of Things, at Mobile World Congress 2015
BANGALORE, India /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Remo Software, an Open Interconnect Consortium Member and developer of multi-platform apps, today announced that Remo MORE version 2.0 will be showcased at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, Barcelona.
FAIRBORN, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Flat Rock Spirits today announced that its Stillwrights Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Stillwrights Silver Rum and Stillwrights Bourbon Barrel Aged Rum were among the medalists at the American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) craft spirits judging event, held in Austin Texas.
COLUMBIA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: iFOS (Intelligent Fiscal Optimal Solutions) today announced it has received award notification to conduct Grant Monitoring Reviews and Technical Assistance at the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The contract is a firm fixed price contract with a five-year performance period.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: OpenClose, an enterprise-class end-to-end loan origination system (LOS) provider based in Florida, today announced that it hass hired Will Foy as integration manager. In this role, Foy will be responsible for client integrations, project management, quality assurance and testing, the application of agile technology methods, and business analysis and solution crafting.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Quietly over the last decade, Nova Scotia native Chris Noxx has been building his resume. As a producer, composer and arranger he started making trips to and from his hometown of Halifax, Nova Scotia and Music hub Los Angeles, Calif.
HOUSTON, Texas /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Revelry on Richmond has partnered with Houston’s only jitney, The Houston Wave, to bus Houstonians to and from Reliant Stadium every day throughout the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and Houston Rodeo Barbeque Cook-off, from Thursday, February 26 through Saturday, February 28, 2015.
Jamaica Cottage Shop Pre-fabricated Cabin Kits are Designed Around Century-Old Construction Techniques
SOUTH LONDONDERRY, Vt. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Jamaica Cottage Shop, Inc., values tradition. As a result, its pre-fabricated cabins, tiny houses and storage shed kits are designed to be constructed based on techniques learned from previous generations. Domenic Mangano, owner, Jamaica Cottage Shop, says that one of its most popular and substantial floor plans is the 20 x 30 cabin kit.
Saluda Medical, developing world-first neuromodulation technologies, secures $10 million in new financingBy Christopher Simmons on Fri, 20 Feb 2015
SYDNEY, Australia /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Saluda Medical has today announced that it has received $10 million in Series B financing bringing a breakthrough treatment for chronic pain one step closer to reality. New investor Biosciences Managers led the funding round, in which existing investors also participated.
- Former N.Y. Jet and Marine Wayne Wicka pens autobiography inspired by time with Coach Pete Carroll and New England Patriots Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Public Policy and Female Leaders: The Public Leadership Education Network Celebrates 35th Anniversary Thu, 12 Feb 2015
- Civic Resource Group announces appointment of Jan Muhlfeit as Special Advisor and Chairman Wed, 18 Feb 2015
- IAAS Worldwide announces Equipment Auction at Osram Sylvania of York, Pennsylvania Wed, 18 Feb 2015
- New Orleans’ American Roofing Supply to display at International Roofing Exposition Wed, 18 Feb 2015
Advertising and Marketing Atlanta Austin Awards and Honors ballots and bills Books and Publishing CA Government News California Government California NEWS INDEX Chicago City: Los Angeles Denver EASEUS Software Edgewood Partners Insurance Center Education and Schools Entertainment Family Fashion Finance government appointments Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. Health Houston Inc. Internet Kirkland Los Angeles LTC Financial Partners LLC Management Changes Mortgage Technology Movies and Film Making Music and Recording Industry Newsdesk New York New York City Office of the Calif. Governor Regional Events Reports and Studies Safety and Security Solutions Salt Lake City San Diego San Francisco Taxes and Accounting Technology US Department of State
- Sandy Kupietz: Wayne, I am sooo proud of you and can't wait to g...
- Tarzan of the Apes: Bold mission statement, but an disingenuous anthem...
- YRUW8NG4HOT H2O: All I care about is that it works. I backed up a ...
- Allen Benge: My wife and I own a 2010 Town & Country miniva...
- Anasurimbor: Everyone realizes that he's not even ranked in th...
BANKING AND FINANCE NEWS
- United Wholesale Mortgage Enhances its UTRACK Loan Tracking Technology for Wholesale Lenders
- TROY, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: TROY, Mich., Feb. 26, 2015 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), one of the nation's largest and fastest growing wholesale lenders,...
- Pat Brown named Project Manager for SummerPlace Development by PDC CEO Emilio N. Francisco
- COSTA MESA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Emilio N. Francisco, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of private equity firm PDC Capital Group LLC, this week announced that Mr. Pat Brown is...
- Financial compliance expert Joanna Shelton joins Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
- ADDISON, Texas /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Mid America Mortgage, Inc. today announced it has hired financial compliance expert Joanna Shelton as the company's next compliance manager. In...
CHARITY AND NONPROFIT NEWS
- iE-USA Invites U.S. Families to Host International High School Exchange Students for 2015-2016 Academic School Year
- NORTHFIELD, Minn. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: International Experience (iE-USA) announced today that visiting students, ages 15-18, from around the world are seeking host families for the...
- Public Policy and Female Leaders: The Public Leadership Education Network Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Public Leadership Education Network (PLEN) is pleased to announce its 35th Anniversary event to be held on March 18, celebrating decades of...
- Triple Aim of Health Care in 2015: Four Seasons CMO and palliative care physician Janet Bull Looks Ahead
- FLAT ROCK, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Janet Bull, M.D., chief medical officer of nonprofit Four Seasons Compassion for Life, talks about the Triple Aim of Healthcare as if it were the Holy...
- Aspen Art Gallery launches Emerging Artist Program benefitting Boys & Girls Club of Metro Denver
- DENVER Colo. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Aspen Art Gallery is happy to announce the creation of a new Emerging Artist Program designed introduce new and talented artists, and give them a chance...
- Autumn Sky Wolfe honored by New Music Weekly magazine, with two nominations in their 2015 awards program
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: When 18-year-old Autumn Sky Wolfe was diagnosed with autism, the last thing on anyone's mind was a singing career. Yet she now has an EP on iTunes...
- Chris Noxx Produces ‘Make Way For The KXNG’ on ‘Sex Money Hip Hop’ for Slaughter House’s Crooked I
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Quietly over the last decade, Nova Scotia native Chris Noxx has been building his resume. As a producer, composer and arranger he started making...
- Uber safe transport: Revelry on Richmond Partners with the Houston Wave to Shuttle Rodeo Attendees
- HOUSTON, Texas /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Revelry on Richmond has partnered with Houston's only jitney, The Houston Wave, to bus Houstonians to and from Reliant Stadium every day throughout the...
- The Harman Press acquires A&I, expands into on-demand photo-books and large format fine-art printing
- NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Harman Press has acquired A&I Photographic and Digital and its staff, effective February 13, 2015. A&I is expected to move...
© 2015 eNewsChannels. All Rights Reserved.
Part of the Neotrope® News Network - Made in the U.S.A.