PENSACOLA, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — You want a Voice? You have a Choice! John Krause today has announced his candidacy for U.S. Congress, seeking the 2014 Republican Nomination for United States House of Representatives to represent Florida’s First Congressional District.
ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a ...
BOOK REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service ...
BOOK REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining ...
ARTICLE: The National Ski Areas Association’s NRDC study said that Colorado and Utah would be ...
REVIEW: When the United States of America was just a gleam in our founding fathers' ...
Edgewood Partners Insurance Center Videos help companies to better understand and manage benefits and key healthcare changes
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC), a retail property, casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consultancy, announced today their release of the first in a series of Healthcare Engagement Videos. EPIC is providing the videos with production support from GuideSpark, a digital employee communications provider, and health insurance carrier UnitedHealthcare.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs announces the first EMPOWER Conference on disability inclusive diplomacy. The EMPOWER program is a series of two-way exchanges aimed at bolstering the rights of persons with disabilities around the world. Persons with disabilities have the same rights as non-disabled persons, [...]
US Secretary of State John Kerry announces Ira Forman will serve as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry announced Monday that Ira Forman will serve as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism. Forman, a graduate of both Harvard and Stanford Universities, previously served as Director of Congressional Relations for the Office of Personnel Management during the Clinton administration. He led the [...]
Edgewood Partners Insurance Center launches Denver office and welcomes Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC), a retail property, casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage, announced today that brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths have joined the firm. Felderman, who has received national recognition as a Real Estate industry Power Broker in 2008, 2010, and 2011 joins EPIC as national real estate practice leader and managing principal.
LTC Partners and Insurance Services, LLC to provide long-term care education to member banks of the California Bankers Association
KIRKLAND, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ — Following a recent announcement, LTC Partners and Insurance Services, LLC, will be providing long-term care education to member banks of the California Bankers Association (CBA), one of America’s largest state banking trade organizations.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Digiarty Software Inc., a world-class video audio related software developing company, lowers the serial key of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to $11.95 per copy to help movie lovers back up the latest DVDs of summer movies while saving more. It is the full license code that offers 100 percent secure purchase, free lifetime upgrade, free after-sale tech support and 30-day money back guarantee.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Yesterday, the U.S. Department of State, in partnership with Harvard Law School’s Pensions and Capital Stewardship Project Labor and Worklife Program, hosted a workshop titled “Promoting Labor and Human Rights through Investment.” The May 16, 2013 event attracted representatives from the investment community, international organizations, academic institutions, and U.S. Government agencies. [...]
AUSTIN, Texas /eNewsChannels/ — FirstClose, a recognized aggregator in the mortgage settlement services field, today announced that it has hired Chip Caldwell to manage the company’s Southeast territory. The addition of Mr. Caldwell helps satisfy a growing demand for FirstClose’s end-to-end settlement services offering and supporting technology solutions for use by mortgage lenders.
COSTA MESA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — LendingQB, an end-to-end provider of loan origination software, announced that it has implemented the mortgage insurance (MI) companies’ full set of underwriting guidelines into its automated underwriting system (AUS). As a result, MI eligibility and pricing is automatically calculated and paired with the investor’s underwriting decision for a complete and accurate decision that is rendered instantly at the point-of-sale (POS).
Remo Recover Windows Free Edition is a powerful recovery utility built on the award-winning Remo Recover Engine
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Remo Software announced today that it has released a free data recovery tool which is available for Windows 8 users. Now, there is no need to spend dollars to recover files, photos and other important data; as users can get back their data without even spending a penny. Remo Recover Windows Free Edition is a powerful recovery utility built on the award-winning Remo Recover Engine.
Designed for Conference Room and Classroom Audio Systems, the Roemtech LLC PMA-350H Mixer Amplifier features Auto-HummBuster Technology
DALLAS, Texas /eNewsChannels/ — Roemtech, LLC today announced release of its new PlenumAmp PMA-350H. Specifically designed for above ceiling applications, this plenum rated mixer/amplifier is equipped with Roemtech’s new Auto-HummBuster technology. In addition, it features three inputs, external volume control, P/A override, and green sleep mode. The PMA-350H is designed for conference room and classroom audio systems.
Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted May 13 session with STAS and US Office of Innovation and Development Alliances
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted a session on May 13 in collaboration with STAS and the U.S. Agency for International Development’s Office of Innovation and Development Alliances (IDEA) that encouraged moonshot ideas – radical technology-based proposals for solving global problems – and highlighted diasporans from MIT Technology Review’s [...]
California Council on Economic Education receives State Farm Grant to train Southern Calif. Teachers
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — CCEE (California Council on Economic Education) recently received an $8,000 State Farm Grant to provide financial education training to teachers through the Virtual Economics 4.0 program. The teachers trainings are intended to help educators increase student understanding of economic, personal finance, and entrepreneurship concepts.
E’shee Clinical Esthetic earns 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award for Advanced Skin Care Products and Treatments
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — For the second consecutive year, E’shee Clinical Esthetic has been selected for the 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award in the Advanced Skin Care Products and Treatments category, by the Philadelphia Award Program. E’shee was launched in 2009 by Nataly Giter, a hands-on skin care professional with more than 20 years of experience.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — WTCI (Wholesale Trading Co-Op Insurance Services, LLC) today announced that it has enhanced its Catastrophe Risk Modeling and Consulting Services. WTCI has added Risk Management Solutions catastrophe modeling software to the foundation of its risk modeling services and solutions. In addition, Bruce Norris, a WTCI director, recently enhanced his personal consulting capabilities by earning the Certified Catastrophe Modeler (CCM) designation from the AIR Institute.
Making Money with Digital Media: Dispatch Digital Announces Pair of Educational Digital Strategy Seminars for Columbus Area Businesses
COLUMBUS, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — Dispatch Digital, the digital media and marketing services division of The Dispatch Printing Co., today announced a pair of fast-paced, digital media seminars – ‘Making Money with Digital Media’ – designed to help local Ohio merchants make the best use of digital media opportunities to grow their business.
ISELIN, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ — Dev Soft Technologies Inc. today announced the formal launch of DealsPricer(TM), a new price comparison website targeted at online shopping from the United States. Launched on March 6, 2013, DealsPricer’s comparison tool empowers consumers to enjoy great savings by choosing from over 1 million deals on a wide range of products.
‘American English’ mobile app launched by US Department of State to open doors to economic empowerment and educational opportunities
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce the release of the free “American English” mobile application for lower-tech feature phones and Android devices. Developed in partnership with English Education Alliance (E2A) members, biNu and Worldreader, the application provides new audiences worldwide with “anytime, [...]
Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company adds Risk Management Department and has hired Rebecca Tutton RN JD
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. /eNewsChannels/ — Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company, the state’s fastest growing medical liability insurance company, announced that they are adding a Risk Management Department to support and develop preventative medical practices for their policyholder/owners. AMIC has hired Rebecca Tutton R.N.,J.D, the Director of Hospital Risk Management for the UAMS Medical Center.
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing with Iranian Queen Farah Diba Pahlavi in their fresh “Persian Powder.” It was to promote skiing and goodwill with Iran, made possible by two...
- Book Review: Gadget Go Boom – ‘The Girls of Atomic City’ by Denise Kiernan
- REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service your employer provides. Not so for "The Girls of Atomic City." They had no idea they were helping create Fat Man and Little Boy, the bombs used at Hiroshima and Nagasaki....
- Book Review: Shabazz! ‘Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention’ by Manning Marable
- REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining his life from a multitude of perspectives, author Manning Marable brings the reader close to Malcolm's thoughts, deeds, leadership, struggles,...
- Could National ‘Snow Gratitude’ Ceremonies Extend Future of SnowSports?
- ARTICLE: The National Ski Areas Association’s NRDC study said that Colorado and Utah would be losing its snow by the end of the century unless there is an intervention - the East likely earlier. Fortunately, a consensus of the UN's 192 countries...
- Book Review: Of Slavery and Freedom – ‘Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power’
- REVIEW: When the United States of America was just a gleam in our founding fathers' eyes, the country faced some fascinating dichotomies, including human equality versus inhumane captivity and popular will versus monarchal rule. These battles...
- Photons and Bosons and Quarks, Oh My! – Book Review: The Particle at the End of the Universe
- BOOK REVIEW: As science reveals more about our place in the universe, sentient beings are ecstatic about Sean Carroll's "The Particle at the End of the Universe" and its view of what might be called the blueprints of reality. I am about to...
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- Could National ‘Snow Gratitude’ Ceremonies Extend Future of SnowSports? Sun, 21 Apr 2013
- US Secretary of State John Kerry announces Ira Forman will serve as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Mon, 20 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring May 9 as Korea-California Friendship Day Thu, 09 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Signs Legislation to Reform California’s Health Insurance Market Thu, 09 May 2013
- Sarah: Who is Kerry going to appoint to combat the worldw...
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
BANKING AND FINANCE NEWS
- LTC Partners and Insurance Services, LLC to provide long-term care education to member banks of the California Bankers Association
- KIRKLAND, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ -- Following a recent announcement, LTC Partners & Insurance Services, LLC, will be providing long-term care education to member banks of the California Bankers...
- Mortgage Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell joins FirstClose as a VP
- AUSTIN, Texas /eNewsChannels/ -- FirstClose, a recognized aggregator in the mortgage settlement services field, today announced that it has hired Chip Caldwell to manage the company's Southeast...
- Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines added into LendingQB Automated Underwriting Engine
- COSTA MESA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- LendingQB, an end-to-end provider of loan origination software, announced that it has implemented the mortgage insurance (MI) companies' full set of...
CHARITY AND NONPROFIT NEWS
- California Council on Economic Education receives State Farm Grant to train Southern Calif. Teachers
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- CCEE (California Council on Economic Education) recently received an $8,000 State Farm Grant to provide financial education training to teachers through the...
- Camp Strong4Life helps Georgia Kids Get Out and Get Active
- ATLANTA, Ga. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS Apr 30, 2013: Located at Camp Twin Lakes and overseen by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's pediatricians, Camp Strong4Life caters to children struggling with...
- Political dignitaries welcome members of ‘American Identity’ film and representatives of the National Foundation for Military Family Support
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS Apr 29, 2013: Congressional and Political dignitaries welcomed members of the National Foundation for Military Family Support (NFMFS), as well as...
- Digiarty offers Memorial Day special licenses for Summer Movie Lovers on WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
- NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- Digiarty Software Inc., a world-class audio-video software developing company, lowers the serial key of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to $11.95 per copy to help movie...
- New ‘lubbas’ iPhone app for happiness analyses relationship harmony and allows people to tune in to their partners
- WIESBADEN, Germany /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS May 14, 2013: The new iPhone app for happiness - "lubbaa" - analyses relationship harmony and allows people to analyze their partners based on...
- Aloha Wanderwell: Call to Adventure shares history of the first woman to travel around the world in an automobile
- NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS May 9, 2013: Starting at the age of 16, Aloha Wanderwell Baker became the first woman to travel around the globe in an automobile, a Model-T Ford. The...
- CEN is Making IPTV Fun! Children’s Entertainment Network is New Web Show for Kids
- HOLLYWOOD, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS May 3, 2013: There's a new kid on the block - Children's Entertainment Network (CEN) - produced and directed by Mark Rowley is a new web series launched...
- POP ART: Special K and Little Grape (The Prenatal Portraits of Baby Kimye and The Heir To The Throne) by Daniel Edwards
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS May 3, 2013: Leaked 3D ultrasounds of Socialite Kim Kardashian and Duchess of Cambridge Catherine "Kate" Middleton have been fabricated into works of...