eNewsChannels COLUMN: Raw frozen pet food diets have become increasingly popular, however, controversy about them still persists. Some of the controversy arises from a lack of understanding about the commercial raw frozen diets available. Raw food can be very beneficial and for many pets, it can be the long-awaited answer that finally helps a pet […]
Archive | Susan Blake Davis RSS feed for this section
eNewsChannels ARTICLE: When your veterinarian recommends a prescription diet for your pet, it is because your pet has a health condition that requires dietary modification. Your veterinarian has your pet’s best interest in mind and is trying to help you take better care of your pet.
eNewsChannels ARTICLE: We love our pets and want to spoil them. But be careful, as some treats can cause more harm than good. Not every pet will have a problem with the treats listed below but some might and it is better to be safe than sorry!
eNewsChannels COLUMN: Pet nutrition can be a frustrating process with so many labels, ingredients and brands to research. How do you know which pet food is best and even if it is the right food for your cat or dog? For starters, it is important to understand that what is “best” can vary from one […]
eNewsChannels COLUMN: Looking to show off your loveable cat or dog when holiday guests come over? Here are some tips to ensure your pet’s coat is shimmering brightly for all your company to admire! Ensuring your pet has a shiny, lustrous coat can be a challenge. It is often not something that just comes “naturally.” […]
eNewsChannels COLUMN: During the holidays, it is very tempting to want to “treat” our pets to something special. Unfortunately, this can result in very serious consequences. Many small pets can be adversely affected from what might seem, is a tiny piece of food. To be on the safe side, it is best to avoid giving […]
COLUMN: We love our pets and do our best to give them a long and healthy life. We plan for the future and dream they will be with us forever….. A diagnosis of cancer can squelch our dreams and catch us off guard. What are the signs to look for? What can you do if […]
COLUMN: At some point in your pet’s life, you may receive a call from your veterinarian advising you that your pet’s liver function is less than perfect. It is not uncommon for one or more liver values to be out of the normal range on a routine blood panel. This is more likely to occur […]
Your lively dog who once jumped on the bed at the first site of food is now slowing down and barely making it up the stairs to get to your bedroom. It is hard to watch our pet’s discomfort and we often feel helpless thinking that there is nothing we can do. In fact, there […]
Pet ear infections can be successfully treated using both conventional and holistic veterinary care. We have seen the best results when a natural diet, supplements and holistic protocols are used in conjunction with a veterinary visit. The only way to really know what is ailing your pet is to see a veterinarian and get a […]
COLUMN: Oh No!!! Your pet is scratching and itching again! You thought that your pet’s allergy problems were gone but all the scratching, itching, chewing and discomfort have come back. Many people mistakenly conclude that their pet is scratching due to fleas.
COLUMN: For some people, giving their pet a pill is an easy task. They are able to mix their pet’s supplement or medicine in food and the pet gobbles it right down. This is the exception NOT the rule. In most instances, giving pets supplements or medication does require some effort and the first step is to prepare yourself mentally that you will need to take control of the situation.
COLUMN: Many people seek out holistic care for their pets as a last resort after their pets have been diagnosed with a serious health condition such as cancer, kidney disease or liver disease. Owners often feel sad that they hadn’t explored alternative care earlier and are looking for the “magic pill” that will restore their pet’s good health.
- United Wholesale Mortgage announces Enhancements to Marketing Center and Mobile App for brokers Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- California Cheerleaders ‘Team Up’ to tackle cancer, other deadly diseases for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- NOMISe Systems, Inc. and Healthcare Insights, LLC Announce Merger Plans to offer hospitals a fully integrated solution for controlling costs Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Zero Footprint Medical Tech Patent Portfolio from HeartIT licensed by Viztek LLC Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Higher Standard Packaging announces first recycled packaging for the legal cannabis industry Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art announces XVALA ‘No Delete’ exhibit to pull nude stolen pics of Lawrence and Upton Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Enviromax Prostate Joy Pillow helps men remove the prostate taboo while increasing sexual health Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...