eNewsChannels COLUMN: Raw frozen pet food diets have become increasingly popular, however, controversy about them still persists. Some of the controversy arises from a lack of understanding about the commercial raw frozen diets available. Raw food can be very beneficial and for many pets, it can be the long-awaited answer that finally helps a pet […]
Archive | Susan Blake Davis RSS feed for this section
eNewsChannels ARTICLE: When your veterinarian recommends a prescription diet for your pet, it is because your pet has a health condition that requires dietary modification. Your veterinarian has your pet’s best interest in mind and is trying to help you take better care of your pet.
eNewsChannels ARTICLE: We love our pets and want to spoil them. But be careful, as some treats can cause more harm than good. Not every pet will have a problem with the treats listed below but some might and it is better to be safe than sorry!
eNewsChannels COLUMN: Pet nutrition can be a frustrating process with so many labels, ingredients and brands to research. How do you know which pet food is best and even if it is the right food for your cat or dog? For starters, it is important to understand that what is “best” can vary from one […]
eNewsChannels COLUMN: Looking to show off your loveable cat or dog when holiday guests come over? Here are some tips to ensure your pet’s coat is shimmering brightly for all your company to admire! Ensuring your pet has a shiny, lustrous coat can be a challenge. It is often not something that just comes “naturally.” […]
eNewsChannels COLUMN: During the holidays, it is very tempting to want to “treat” our pets to something special. Unfortunately, this can result in very serious consequences. Many small pets can be adversely affected from what might seem, is a tiny piece of food. To be on the safe side, it is best to avoid giving […]
COLUMN: We love our pets and do our best to give them a long and healthy life. We plan for the future and dream they will be with us forever….. A diagnosis of cancer can squelch our dreams and catch us off guard. What are the signs to look for? What can you do if […]
COLUMN: At some point in your pet’s life, you may receive a call from your veterinarian advising you that your pet’s liver function is less than perfect. It is not uncommon for one or more liver values to be out of the normal range on a routine blood panel. This is more likely to occur […]
Your lively dog who once jumped on the bed at the first site of food is now slowing down and barely making it up the stairs to get to your bedroom. It is hard to watch our pet’s discomfort and we often feel helpless thinking that there is nothing we can do. In fact, there […]
Pet ear infections can be successfully treated using both conventional and holistic veterinary care. We have seen the best results when a natural diet, supplements and holistic protocols are used in conjunction with a veterinary visit. The only way to really know what is ailing your pet is to see a veterinarian and get a […]
COLUMN: Oh No!!! Your pet is scratching and itching again! You thought that your pet’s allergy problems were gone but all the scratching, itching, chewing and discomfort have come back. Many people mistakenly conclude that their pet is scratching due to fleas.
COLUMN: For some people, giving their pet a pill is an easy task. They are able to mix their pet’s supplement or medicine in food and the pet gobbles it right down. This is the exception NOT the rule. In most instances, giving pets supplements or medication does require some effort and the first step is to prepare yourself mentally that you will need to take control of the situation.
COLUMN: Many people seek out holistic care for their pets as a last resort after their pets have been diagnosed with a serious health condition such as cancer, kidney disease or liver disease. Owners often feel sad that they hadn’t explored alternative care earlier and are looking for the “magic pill” that will restore their pet’s good health.
- The Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular features over-the-top designer decorations from around the world Sat, 18 Oct 2014
- NASA 75th Anniversary Open House: ImmersiON-VRelia to exhibit NASA space exploration experience Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- Leawo Software officially announces Blu-ray Player Win/Mac V1.8 Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- United Wholesale Mortgage Named to HousingWire Magazine’s 2014 HW Fast50 List Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Paragon BioTeck, Inc. ormally launching its corporate citizenship initiative coined, Paragon Gives Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Mark Gustafson Named Market Exec at Bank of Southern California’s Coachella Valley Region Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- New electronica ‘On The Move’ LP by German EDM maestro Marian Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seniors Safe at Home initiative is designed to remove impediments for Buncombe County’s adults who prefer aging in place Sat, 27 Sep 2014
- eValuation ZONE, Inc. announces launch of their new USPAP compliant product eVal 1.0 Tue, 23 Sep 2014
- Laguna College of Art and Design chosen as finalist by LG for ‘The Art of the Pixel’ new-media art competition Tue, 23 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G