COLUMN: Congress Under Democratic Control = Democratic Controlled Legislation = Corrupt Machiavellian Law: Is The Inevitability of This Formula Finally Sinking In? In this posting, we will discuss the following topics: 1. THE SOCIALISM OR SOCIALISTIC IDEALISM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY 2. THE MACHIAVELLIAN PHILOSOPHY OF DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL PRACTICE 3. THE DEMOCRATIC MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BEHIND [...]
Archive | John C. Garrison RSS feed for this section
BOOT OUT THE DEMOCRATS! But Not Just For Their Machiavellian “Health Care” Law; Add Their Machiavellian Sixteenth Amendment for Income Tax
COLUMN: For sure, don’t waste more of your time, the taxpayers’ money, or more American lives in this no-win quagmire! President Obama is up to his eyeballs, to say the least, about what to do with Afghanistan. No matter which option he considers, they all have their very dire inhibiting consequences. If he was George [...]
COLUMN: Seeking to avoid a repeat of another Roman-style catastrophe, an apparently hopelessly divided nation struggling with a new type of zealotry called Haredi, finds itself with its Zionist dream threatened by grave internal turmoil and seeking a solution with seemingly little or no options left. In a recent article, “There Must be a Middle [...]
COLUMN: The combat objective for feminists is to marginalize and bring all men to irrelevance and obsolescence, and they’re winning! Men are wimping out, turning tail, and in retreat on the run. Men, do you wonder why women generally ignore you or don’t bother to take you serious? Are you perplexed when you find you’re [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 8
Column: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) — Part 8 – THE JEWS AS EMPIRICAL PROOF OF GOD’S EXISTENCE. How can the mere existence of a people constitute empirical proof that the biblical God is an existing “real,” as real as any other real? This, briefly stated, is the question to be [...]
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) – SPECIAL REPORT ON QUANTUM MECHANICS. Is Physical Reality Rational? A Quantum Physicist Speaks Out. Much to my surprise, the publication of Part 7 of this series turned out to be an unusually eventful experience. One particularly interesting event that took place as a result [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 7
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) — Part 7 – Rationalist atheism and the demise of its philosophical base. In addition to other reasons given in this series, one more reason why an overwhelming number of smart, intelligent and well-educated people do not take seriously the rant of modern rationalist atheism [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 6
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) Part 6 – HELL, DAMNATION AND THE DOCTRINE OF PREDESTINATION. While pursuing my theological studies at a Protestant seminary, I came to see how rationalistic many reputable Christian theological thinkers have been in the past. In this respect, and not taking their religious faith into [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 5
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series). Part 5 – THE SHALLOWNESS OF ATHEISM. After completing Part 4 of this series on Rationalist Atheism, I quickly became aware of the significant amount of information that was needed to adequately address the topic of Part 5, which was originally planned as the final [...]
COLUMN: It should not come as a surprise to anyone who has been following my articles in this site that I have consistently referred to the biblical God in the male gender. In doing so, I have guided myself by the fact that this is the way the Bible consistently refers to him. There, he [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 4
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A series of 5 articles) – Part 4 – PARADOX AND POST-MODERNISM: The ultimate goal of this Part 4 is to examine briefly and discuss the nature of our contemporary postmodernist movement. But before we take up the topic, it is essential that we consider the rationality/non-rationality paradox. [...]
Never mind that in the currently ongoing election primaries, Congressman Ron Paul is barely showing in the polls, or that his chances of getting nominated, let alone winning the presidential election, look less than dim. Never mind as well that many, including myself, do not agree with everything Paul advocates. Win or lose I nonetheless [...]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 3
COLUMN: The Christian philosophy of the non-rational is a philosophy only in a loose, non-technical sense and can perhaps be better viewed simply as a way of understanding (or looking at) human and all of universal existence.
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 2
COLUMN: By way of introduction, the objective in this second part in my series on rational atheism is twofold. First, it is to demonstrate that, regardless of the position one takes, be it religious or not, every person without exception faces a common dilemma with respect to finding rational meaning in existence.
COLUMN: In the process of authoring my 5 part series on rational atheism, recent experiences have led me to conclude that, as a side article in passing (not part of my main series on rational atheism), it would be useful to express some important observations I have made lately concerning atheists.
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 1
COLUMN: Part I – The Two Brands of Atheism — In all of my studies and observations of atheists and their beliefs, I have found that atheism is not monolithic in its beliefs or in the philosophic position it takes. As a matter of fact, there is a profound conflict among atheists as to how they view and approach reality.
COLUMN: The recent trip of Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XVI to Turkey, with all the surrounding controversy that the event managed to generate, brought to the center of attention some of the most pivotal issues of history that have shaped and are shaping our Western world. Based on the fact that the Pope’s trip to Turkey represented a rare journey by a Pope to a Muslim country, the issue of Islam and the West seemed to have received the greatest interest.
COLUMN: In all the heated and at times violent confrontations that have taken place over the issue of a seemingly out-of-control illegal immigration from Mexico into the United States, charges of racism have been raised against those who voice strong opposition toward this socially devastating invasion.
- Digiarty offers Memorial Day special licenses for Summer Movie Lovers on WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- Workshop Promoting Labor and Human Rights Through Investment hosted by US Dept. of State Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.4 Percent in April 2013 Fri, 17 May 2013
- Mortgage Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell joins FirstClose as a VP Fri, 17 May 2013
- Bill to Allow Out-of-State Voting for California’s Emergency Workers approved by Calif. Senate Thu, 16 May 2013
- Parking Meter Justice Bill Passes California State Assembly – legislation prohibiting local governments from fleecing motorists who park at broken meters Thu, 16 May 2013
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- Dance Prodigy and TV star from ‘Dance Moms’ Sophia Lucia will Attempt to Break Guinness World Record Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- GROW Elect welcomes Josh Valdez, DBA to Board, will help to Ensure California Latino Republican Voices Are Heard Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan Thu, 28 Feb 2013
- Could National ‘Snow Gratitude’ Ceremonies Extend Future of SnowSports? Sun, 21 Apr 2013
- Supporters take to Social Media to Promote Archbishop of Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle for Pope Wed, 06 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assemblyman Gatto’s Resolution to Overturn Citizens United Decision Passes First Major Legislative Hurdle Tue, 02 Apr 2013
- San Francisco’s First New Fire Station in More Than 40 Years to Meet Safety Needs of Vibrant, Growing Neighborhood Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
- Michael Farris: The process for proposing and ratifying a constitu...
- Devany: In order to enforce a judgment against you the she...
- college textbooks: It's a huge contribution indeed! The book written...
- Jillian: What channel is it on? Good luck Sopia!! ...
You Might Like
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing...
- Book Review: Gadget Go Boom – ‘The Girls of Atomic City’ by Denise Kiernan
- REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service your employer...
- Book Review: Shabazz! ‘Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention’ by Manning Marable
- REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining...