COLUMN: Congress Under Democratic Control = Democratic Controlled Legislation = Corrupt Machiavellian Law: Is The Inevitability of This Formula Finally Sinking In? In this posting, we will discuss the following topics: 1. THE SOCIALISM OR SOCIALISTIC IDEALISM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY 2. THE MACHIAVELLIAN PHILOSOPHY OF DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL PRACTICE 3. THE DEMOCRATIC MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BEHIND […]
Archive | John C. Garrison RSS feed for this section
BOOT OUT THE DEMOCRATS! But Not Just For Their Machiavellian “Health Care” Law; Add Their Machiavellian Sixteenth Amendment for Income Tax
COLUMN: For sure, don’t waste more of your time, the taxpayers’ money, or more American lives in this no-win quagmire! President Obama is up to his eyeballs, to say the least, about what to do with Afghanistan. No matter which option he considers, they all have their very dire inhibiting consequences. If he was George […]
COLUMN: Seeking to avoid a repeat of another Roman-style catastrophe, an apparently hopelessly divided nation struggling with a new type of zealotry called Haredi, finds itself with its Zionist dream threatened by grave internal turmoil and seeking a solution with seemingly little or no options left. In a recent article, “There Must be a Middle […]
COLUMN: The combat objective for feminists is to marginalize and bring all men to irrelevance and obsolescence, and they’re winning! Men are wimping out, turning tail, and in retreat on the run. Men, do you wonder why women generally ignore you or don’t bother to take you serious? Are you perplexed when you find you’re […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 8
Column: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) — Part 8 – THE JEWS AS EMPIRICAL PROOF OF GOD’S EXISTENCE. How can the mere existence of a people constitute empirical proof that the biblical God is an existing “real,” as real as any other real? This, briefly stated, is the question to be […]
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) – SPECIAL REPORT ON QUANTUM MECHANICS. Is Physical Reality Rational? A Quantum Physicist Speaks Out. Much to my surprise, the publication of Part 7 of this series turned out to be an unusually eventful experience. One particularly interesting event that took place as a result […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 7
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) — Part 7 – Rationalist atheism and the demise of its philosophical base. In addition to other reasons given in this series, one more reason why an overwhelming number of smart, intelligent and well-educated people do not take seriously the rant of modern rationalist atheism […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 6
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series) Part 6 – HELL, DAMNATION AND THE DOCTRINE OF PREDESTINATION. While pursuing my theological studies at a Protestant seminary, I came to see how rationalistic many reputable Christian theological thinkers have been in the past. In this respect, and not taking their religious faith into […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 5
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A continuing series). Part 5 – THE SHALLOWNESS OF ATHEISM. After completing Part 4 of this series on Rationalist Atheism, I quickly became aware of the significant amount of information that was needed to adequately address the topic of Part 5, which was originally planned as the final […]
COLUMN: It should not come as a surprise to anyone who has been following my articles in this site that I have consistently referred to the biblical God in the male gender. In doing so, I have guided myself by the fact that this is the way the Bible consistently refers to him. There, he […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 4
COLUMN: An Old Absolute Newly Discovered – (A series of 5 articles) – Part 4 – PARADOX AND POST-MODERNISM: The ultimate goal of this Part 4 is to examine briefly and discuss the nature of our contemporary postmodernist movement. But before we take up the topic, it is essential that we consider the rationality/non-rationality paradox. […]
Never mind that in the currently ongoing election primaries, Congressman Ron Paul is barely showing in the polls, or that his chances of getting nominated, let alone winning the presidential election, look less than dim. Never mind as well that many, including myself, do not agree with everything Paul advocates. Win or lose I nonetheless […]
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 3
COLUMN: The Christian philosophy of the non-rational is a philosophy only in a loose, non-technical sense and can perhaps be better viewed simply as a way of understanding (or looking at) human and all of universal existence.
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 2
COLUMN: By way of introduction, the objective in this second part in my series on rational atheism is twofold. First, it is to demonstrate that, regardless of the position one takes, be it religious or not, every person without exception faces a common dilemma with respect to finding rational meaning in existence.
COLUMN: In the process of authoring my 5 part series on rational atheism, recent experiences have led me to conclude that, as a side article in passing (not part of my main series on rational atheism), it would be useful to express some important observations I have made lately concerning atheists.
Garrison’s World: The Irrelevance of Rational Atheism and the New Philosophy of the Non-Rational – Part 1
COLUMN: Part I – The Two Brands of Atheism — In all of my studies and observations of atheists and their beliefs, I have found that atheism is not monolithic in its beliefs or in the philosophic position it takes. As a matter of fact, there is a profound conflict among atheists as to how they view and approach reality.
COLUMN: The recent trip of Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XVI to Turkey, with all the surrounding controversy that the event managed to generate, brought to the center of attention some of the most pivotal issues of history that have shaped and are shaping our Western world. Based on the fact that the Pope’s trip to Turkey represented a rare journey by a Pope to a Muslim country, the issue of Islam and the West seemed to have received the greatest interest.
COLUMN: In all the heated and at times violent confrontations that have taken place over the issue of a seemingly out-of-control illegal immigration from Mexico into the United States, charges of racism have been raised against those who voice strong opposition toward this socially devastating invasion.
- SUDC Foundation commends U.S. Senate passage of Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act on Nov. 20 Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Evan Skrederstu has produced an exclusive collection of 12 art prints entitled ‘Titanus’ for ArteQuesta clients Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs among recipients of 2014 NonProfit PR Grants Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- U.S. Secretary of State’s prestigious 2014 Award for Corporate Excellence (ACE) 2014 Finalists Announced Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- California-based Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program wins 2014 Neotrope NonProfit PR Grant Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- DEMO Fall 2014: AccuSure launches Cloud Solution for Commercial Insurance Thu, 20 Nov 2014
- EaseUS Software announces Partition Master 10.2 and ‘Buy one, get one Free’ Black Friday Deals Thu, 20 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G