BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has reversed a District Court’s Judgment which found that former FINRA board member Richard Goble, founder and owner of North American Clearing, Inc. (NACI) engaged in securities fraud, announced his counsel Eric Lee of Lee and Amtzis, P.L. The Appellate Court also reversed the injunction and permanent bar issued by the District Court against Goble.
Tag Archives | Boca Raton
Zavee LLC Profiled in The Sun-Sentinel: Manager Minute Segment Highlights How Zavee Builds Long-term Relationships Between Merchants and Consumers
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC, the cash back rewards loyalty program, is featured in the Monday, August 1st edition of the Sun-Sentinel’s Manager Minute column by Cindy Kent. The business article in the Money section of the paper features Jerry Horowitz, vice president of merchant sales for Zavee. In the article, he discusses how Zavee engages businesses and customers.
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced that 50 local Florida causes and charities have now joined their community-based website which offers cash back rewards for consumers. Local charities and causes join the site to increase awareness of their mission and activities, and to be eligible to receive contributions from Zavee through their Care Shares Program.
Help Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, Milagro Center and Delray Miracle League Gain Donations by Joining www.zavee.com Now
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Make the holidays happier for three worthy causes, while enjoying cash back rewards as you shop and dine at hundreds of South Florida establishments. If 1,500 new people join Zavee by December 31, 2010, Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, The Milagro Center and the Delray Miracle League will each receive $500.
Social Living Site, ZAVEE, Offers Specialized Marketing Tools for Local Merchants and Cash Back Rewards for Shoppers and Diners
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced their executive team, a dynamic group of attorneys, raised in the small business dynamic, who have created a social living website designed to stimulate local economies. The company recently made its debut in the South Florida market.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Ron Wilk, author of the thriller ‘Papal Rogues’ (ISBN: 978-1936183029), will be appearing on Lifetime Television’s, The Balancing Act, on Monday, August 30, 2010. The national morning show, which airs from 7-8 a.m., will feature Wilk’s inspiring transition from neurologist to novelist and offer his compelling tips on how to create a successful and fulfilling ‘second act’ of your life.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Affordable elegance is the buzz word on everybody’s lips when they visit Vivo Partenza in Boca Raton. The incredibly gorgeous restaurant is making it easy to enjoy the ‘best of the best’ everyday. With the launch of lunch, Vivo created the amazing ‘Ten for $10′ concept. Each week there will be at least ten starred items on the menu that will be offered at the incredible price of just $10.
The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Aug. 4
BOCA RATON, Fla. — The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Wednesday, August 4th. The impressive location offers an expansive space that will treat sports fans to an unprecedented viewing experience featuring the largest projection TV in South Florida and personal flat screen TVs at every table.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Celebrating a new beginning, Tony and Laurie Bova have opened a new modern Italian restaurant, VIVO Partenza, in Boca Raton, Florida. The inspired name is both symbolic and sentimental. In Italian, VIVO means ‘alive’ and ‘lively’ and partenza translates to ‘a departure,’ specifically the constant departures one makes into new phases of life. A Grand Opening celebration is scheduled for June 30, 2010, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Do Work Relationships Matter? New study results indicating the influence of workplace climate on employee well-being Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Mortgage compliance services provider The Compliance Group names Jeremy Burcham as Chief Strategy Officer Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Zero Footprint Medical Tech Patent Portfolio from HeartIT licensed by Viztek LLC Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- EaseUS announces updated Data Recovery Wizard 8.5 for Windows OS Information Security Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Ohio Healthcare Company, Hearing Professionals Unveils New Online Portal Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G