BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has reversed a District Court’s Judgment which found that former FINRA board member Richard Goble, founder and owner of North American Clearing, Inc. (NACI) engaged in securities fraud, announced his counsel Eric Lee of Lee and Amtzis, P.L. The Appellate Court also reversed the injunction and permanent bar issued by the District Court against Goble.
Tag Archives | Boca Raton
Zavee LLC Profiled in The Sun-Sentinel: Manager Minute Segment Highlights How Zavee Builds Long-term Relationships Between Merchants and Consumers
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC, the cash back rewards loyalty program, is featured in the Monday, August 1st edition of the Sun-Sentinel’s Manager Minute column by Cindy Kent. The business article in the Money section of the paper features Jerry Horowitz, vice president of merchant sales for Zavee. In the article, he discusses how Zavee engages businesses and customers.
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced that 50 local Florida causes and charities have now joined their community-based website which offers cash back rewards for consumers. Local charities and causes join the site to increase awareness of their mission and activities, and to be eligible to receive contributions from Zavee through their Care Shares Program.
Help Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, Milagro Center and Delray Miracle League Gain Donations by Joining www.zavee.com Now
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Make the holidays happier for three worthy causes, while enjoying cash back rewards as you shop and dine at hundreds of South Florida establishments. If 1,500 new people join Zavee by December 31, 2010, Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, The Milagro Center and the Delray Miracle League will each receive $500.
Social Living Site, ZAVEE, Offers Specialized Marketing Tools for Local Merchants and Cash Back Rewards for Shoppers and Diners
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced their executive team, a dynamic group of attorneys, raised in the small business dynamic, who have created a social living website designed to stimulate local economies. The company recently made its debut in the South Florida market.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Ron Wilk, author of the thriller ‘Papal Rogues’ (ISBN: 978-1936183029), will be appearing on Lifetime Television’s, The Balancing Act, on Monday, August 30, 2010. The national morning show, which airs from 7-8 a.m., will feature Wilk’s inspiring transition from neurologist to novelist and offer his compelling tips on how to create a successful and fulfilling ‘second act’ of your life.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Affordable elegance is the buzz word on everybody’s lips when they visit Vivo Partenza in Boca Raton. The incredibly gorgeous restaurant is making it easy to enjoy the ‘best of the best’ everyday. With the launch of lunch, Vivo created the amazing ‘Ten for $10′ concept. Each week there will be at least ten starred items on the menu that will be offered at the incredible price of just $10.
The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Aug. 4
BOCA RATON, Fla. — The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Wednesday, August 4th. The impressive location offers an expansive space that will treat sports fans to an unprecedented viewing experience featuring the largest projection TV in South Florida and personal flat screen TVs at every table.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Celebrating a new beginning, Tony and Laurie Bova have opened a new modern Italian restaurant, VIVO Partenza, in Boca Raton, Florida. The inspired name is both symbolic and sentimental. In Italian, VIVO means ‘alive’ and ‘lively’ and partenza translates to ‘a departure,’ specifically the constant departures one makes into new phases of life. A Grand Opening celebration is scheduled for June 30, 2010, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Third Annual Wealth and Passive Income Expo Comes to Houston Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- AccuSure Webinar Shows Businesses How to Save Money and Meet OSHA Form Requirements Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Road Safe America President Steve Owings Urges DOT to Improve U.S. Commercial Truck Safety Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- ACSIA Partners Grows by Highlighting Productivity Benefits and Providing Custom Outreach Education Program for Each Employer Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Colorado’s Titan Capital Solutions is Now Purchasing ‘Scratch and Dent’ Mortgage Loans Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Donation Pages, Inc. Announces Launch new system to revolutionize how campaign contributions are captured Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Pacific Pinball Museum signs agreement with Phaeno Museum to create unique exhibition of pinball art and science Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills Wed, 08 Oct 2014
- Quandis to Partner with Banks and Servicers for New Military Personnel Program Wed, 03 Dec 2014
- SecuGen Corp announces new Hamster Pro Duo/CL Contactless Smart Card, FAP 20, PIV Fingerprint Reader Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- JAF Industries announces new foodie-riffic product for meat lovers and vegans alike: Gold Strike Chili Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...
- Opinion: GOP Using Children as Lab Rats
- A large number of people are being used as unpaid "volunteers" in what might be called The...
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...