BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has reversed a District Court’s Judgment which found that former FINRA board member Richard Goble, founder and owner of North American Clearing, Inc. (NACI) engaged in securities fraud, announced his counsel Eric Lee of Lee and Amtzis, P.L. The Appellate Court also reversed the injunction and permanent bar issued by the District Court against Goble.
Tag Archives | Boca Raton
Zavee LLC Profiled in The Sun-Sentinel: Manager Minute Segment Highlights How Zavee Builds Long-term Relationships Between Merchants and Consumers
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC, the cash back rewards loyalty program, is featured in the Monday, August 1st edition of the Sun-Sentinel’s Manager Minute column by Cindy Kent. The business article in the Money section of the paper features Jerry Horowitz, vice president of merchant sales for Zavee. In the article, he discusses how Zavee engages businesses and customers.
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced that 50 local Florida causes and charities have now joined their community-based website which offers cash back rewards for consumers. Local charities and causes join the site to increase awareness of their mission and activities, and to be eligible to receive contributions from Zavee through their Care Shares Program.
Help Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, Milagro Center and Delray Miracle League Gain Donations by Joining www.zavee.com Now
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Make the holidays happier for three worthy causes, while enjoying cash back rewards as you shop and dine at hundreds of South Florida establishments. If 1,500 new people join Zavee by December 31, 2010, Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, The Milagro Center and the Delray Miracle League will each receive $500.
Social Living Site, ZAVEE, Offers Specialized Marketing Tools for Local Merchants and Cash Back Rewards for Shoppers and Diners
BOCA RATON, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Zavee LLC has today announced their executive team, a dynamic group of attorneys, raised in the small business dynamic, who have created a social living website designed to stimulate local economies. The company recently made its debut in the South Florida market.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Ron Wilk, author of the thriller ‘Papal Rogues’ (ISBN: 978-1936183029), will be appearing on Lifetime Television’s, The Balancing Act, on Monday, August 30, 2010. The national morning show, which airs from 7-8 a.m., will feature Wilk’s inspiring transition from neurologist to novelist and offer his compelling tips on how to create a successful and fulfilling ‘second act’ of your life.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Affordable elegance is the buzz word on everybody’s lips when they visit Vivo Partenza in Boca Raton. The incredibly gorgeous restaurant is making it easy to enjoy the ‘best of the best’ everyday. With the launch of lunch, Vivo created the amazing ‘Ten for $10′ concept. Each week there will be at least ten starred items on the menu that will be offered at the incredible price of just $10.
The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Aug. 4
BOCA RATON, Fla. — The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill in Boca Raton is celebrating their Grand Opening week, beginning Wednesday, August 4th. The impressive location offers an expansive space that will treat sports fans to an unprecedented viewing experience featuring the largest projection TV in South Florida and personal flat screen TVs at every table.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Celebrating a new beginning, Tony and Laurie Bova have opened a new modern Italian restaurant, VIVO Partenza, in Boca Raton, Florida. The inspired name is both symbolic and sentimental. In Italian, VIVO means ‘alive’ and ‘lively’ and partenza translates to ‘a departure,’ specifically the constant departures one makes into new phases of life. A Grand Opening celebration is scheduled for June 30, 2010, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Robin L. Greenwald of Weitz and Luxenberg to serve as liaison counsel for GM Recall Lawsuits Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- New Education Protector from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants Safeguards Student-Athletes’ Education Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- EasyTeamManager acquired by TeamSnap as company accelerates growth Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Latest version of EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 reduces the installation file size and enriches the supportable languages Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Titan Capital Solutions Has Historic Jumbo Mortgage Lock Month, Adds 7 Approved Sellers in Q2-14 Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Tenorshare announces iPhone Care Pro, an advanced iOS system care toolbox to manage files, speed-up devices, backup and restore data Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Global Identity Summit 2014: SecuGen to Showcase New Fingerprint and Contactless Smartcard Reader, Hamster Pro Duo CL Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- NOW: N.C. Women see an Equal Rights Amendment as a means to stop legislative, legal and economic discrimination Tue, 15 Jul 2014
- Andrea Levin joins Edgewood Partners Insurance Center in California Mon, 14 Jul 2014
- OpenClose LenderAssist LOS Establishes Secondary Marketing Transparency and Control Fri, 11 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...