SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Today, Calif. Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced the following appointments: First, Robert Gower, 53, of Susanville, has been appointed warden at the California Correctional Center, Susanville, where he has served as acting warden since 2012. Gower served in multiple positions at High Desert State Prison from 2002 to 2012, [...]
Tag Archives | California Department of Veterans Affairs
Calif. Governor Brown Announces Appointments for March 13, 2013 including the State Water Resources Control Board
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. on Thursday signed several bipartisan bills that improve services and opportunities for veterans in California.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. on Monday announced the following appointments: First, Todd Irby, 54, of Sacramento, has been appointed chief counsel at the California Department of Veterans Affairs. Irby has served as deputy attorney general at the California Department …
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the following appointments. First: Melissa Figueroa, 31, of West Sacramento, has been appointed deputy secretary of communications of the State and Consumer Services Agency.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown, Jr. today announced the following appointment: Peter James Gravett, 69, of Rolling Hills Estates, has been appointed secretary of the California Department of Veterans Affairs. Gravett …
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.5 offers the effective backup solutions for Storage Group and Mailbox database in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Do Work Relationships Matter? New study results indicating the influence of workplace climate on employee well-being Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Alegria Fresh announced today the expansion of the hydroponic vertical farm at Bell Gardens High School Fri, 26 Sep 2014
- NewFilmmakers New York screening of ‘Tattoo Nation’ to be held Oct. 6, 2014 Fri, 26 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G