SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced Saturday that he has taken action on legislation to improve education in California. The following bills have been signed by Governor Brown: AB 124 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – Academic content standards: English language development standards.
You are here: Home > California education bills
Tag Archives | California education bills
By California Newswire on Sun, 09 Oct 2011
- Small Business of America (SBA) launches to unite and network small companies nationwide Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Verify Smart Corp signs joint venture agreement with Globrin Systems and Solutions, Ltd. Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Road Safe America reminds Americans taking holiday road trips ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30 Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Professionals Guild announces Huge San Francisco New Year’s Party for Singles and Couples Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting, Inc. acquired by EPIC Insurance Brokers Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- SUDC Foundation commends U.S. Senate passage of Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act on Nov. 20 Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Evan Skrederstu has produced an exclusive collection of 12 art prints entitled ‘Titanus’ for ArteQuesta clients Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Mortgage compliance services provider The Compliance Group names Jeremy Burcham as Chief Strategy Officer Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Stetson Mansion ‘Christmas Spectacular!’ partners with Quilt Shop of DeLand and Quilting Guild of the Villages for Annual Event Mon, 27 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...