WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association as its February 2012 Charity of the Month. The Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association cares for one of our country’s most important historic sites – the home and estate of our first president, George Washington.
Tag Archives | Callista and Newt Gingrich
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as its October Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of those Americans whose loved ones serve in the United States Military, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Military Family Association as its August Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Independence Day and Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Thomas Jefferson Foundation as its Charity of the Month for July, 2011.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has selected the Boy Scouts of America as Charity of the Month for June in commemoration of President Woodrow Wilson’s signing into law a national charter for the Boy Scouts of America on June 15, 1916.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Women’s History Month, the Gingrich Foundation has selected Girl Scouts of the USA as its Charity of the Month for March. Girl Scouts of the USA has become a premier leadership experience for young women since its founding in March 1912 when founder Juliette ‘Daisy’ Gordon Low saw the need to mentor and encourage girls.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has designated the Alzheimer’s Association as part of the Gingrich Foundation’s Charity of the Month program. Each month the Gingrich Foundation selects a charity, which is recommended to over 700,000 readers of the Newt Gingrich Human Events weekly newsletter.
- Denver’s Certus Professional Network 11th Anniversary network event to benefit Dolls for Daughters charity Fri, 19 Sep 2014
- Jeff Birdsell named VP to lead new RV Professional Services division for Reverse Mortgage Industry Fri, 19 Sep 2014
- Tenorshare Updates its iPhone Data Recovery for Apple iOS 8 and iPhone 6 models Fri, 19 Sep 2014
- Wholesale Trading Co-Op Insurance Services welcomes Karen Kutger as new Senior VP Fri, 19 Sep 2014
- National Retirement Programs announced The Pension Inspector Adds Free Multi Year Tools Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Envy Corner announces Top 5 Halloween Costumes for 2014 as voted by fans Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- AnyTrans 4 is a new Complete iOS 8 amd iPhone 6 Content Management Solution Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Civic Resource Group Kickstarts a SmartCity Development Ecosystem for Civic Applications Sat, 23 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...