WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association as its February 2012 Charity of the Month. The Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association cares for one of our country’s most important historic sites – the home and estate of our first president, George Washington.
Tag Archives | Callista and Newt Gingrich
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as its October Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of those Americans whose loved ones serve in the United States Military, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Military Family Association as its August Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Independence Day and Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Thomas Jefferson Foundation as its Charity of the Month for July, 2011.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has selected the Boy Scouts of America as Charity of the Month for June in commemoration of President Woodrow Wilson’s signing into law a national charter for the Boy Scouts of America on June 15, 1916.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Women’s History Month, the Gingrich Foundation has selected Girl Scouts of the USA as its Charity of the Month for March. Girl Scouts of the USA has become a premier leadership experience for young women since its founding in March 1912 when founder Juliette ‘Daisy’ Gordon Low saw the need to mentor and encourage girls.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has designated the Alzheimer’s Association as part of the Gingrich Foundation’s Charity of the Month program. Each month the Gingrich Foundation selects a charity, which is recommended to over 700,000 readers of the Newt Gingrich Human Events weekly newsletter.
- Holiday Planning with The Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for Sweets, Treats, and Other Autumnal Delights Wed, 26 Nov 2014
- Fifth Annual Mad Hatter Holiday Festival Makes a Wonderland of San Francisco Bay Area City Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Technology Innovator ShortSave Inc’s Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Small Business of America launches to unite and network small companies nationwide Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Verify Smart Corp signs joint venture agreement with Globrin Systems and Solutions, Ltd. Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Road Safe America reminds Americans taking holiday road trips ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30 Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Professionals Guild announces Huge San Francisco New Year’s Party for Singles and Couples Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Career Expert Robert J. Gerberg has released entirely new resume guidelines for execs seeking from $60K to $300K Mon, 27 Oct 2014
- Resolution Reached in Lawsuits over Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Failed Hip Implants Mon, 03 Nov 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...