WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association as its February 2012 Charity of the Month. The Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association cares for one of our country’s most important historic sites – the home and estate of our first president, George Washington.
Tag Archives | Callista and Newt Gingrich
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as its October Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of those Americans whose loved ones serve in the United States Military, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Military Family Association as its August Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Independence Day and Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Thomas Jefferson Foundation as its Charity of the Month for July, 2011.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has selected the Boy Scouts of America as Charity of the Month for June in commemoration of President Woodrow Wilson’s signing into law a national charter for the Boy Scouts of America on June 15, 1916.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Women’s History Month, the Gingrich Foundation has selected Girl Scouts of the USA as its Charity of the Month for March. Girl Scouts of the USA has become a premier leadership experience for young women since its founding in March 1912 when founder Juliette ‘Daisy’ Gordon Low saw the need to mentor and encourage girls.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has designated the Alzheimer’s Association as part of the Gingrich Foundation’s Charity of the Month program. Each month the Gingrich Foundation selects a charity, which is recommended to over 700,000 readers of the Newt Gingrich Human Events weekly newsletter.
- NOMOREHEX portal educates manufacturers about European mandate banning use of hexavalent decorative chromium chemistry Thu, 21 Aug 2014
- New ArteQuesta website focuses on art as an investment and the current state of the art market Wed, 20 Aug 2014
- Global DMS VP Marketing Jody Collup Named a Top 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professional Tue, 19 Aug 2014
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7 update features new user interface and Smart Backup Tue, 19 Aug 2014
- African American inventor George A. McKinney launches crowdfunding campaign for patented invention to save kids from drowning Mon, 18 Aug 2014
- The Compliance Group Inc Grows Business by 20 Percent in Q2-2014 Mon, 18 Aug 2014
- ImmersiON-VRelia and International Immersion Industries partner for commercial virtual reality entertainment Sat, 16 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Financial aid management solutions company Regent Education raises $9 Million to support and accelerate growth Tue, 08 Jul 2014
- EaseUS Backup and Recovery Solution is designed for small and medium businesses (SMB) with limited IT resources Mon, 07 Jul 2014
- Jeff Fest Arts & Music Festival 2014 Announces Musical Lineup for Annual Event in Chicago Fri, 04 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...