WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association as its February 2012 Charity of the Month. The Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association cares for one of our country’s most important historic sites – the home and estate of our first president, George Washington.
Tag Archives | Callista and Newt Gingrich
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as its October Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of those Americans whose loved ones serve in the United States Military, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Military Family Association as its August Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Independence Day and Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Thomas Jefferson Foundation as its Charity of the Month for July, 2011.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has selected the Boy Scouts of America as Charity of the Month for June in commemoration of President Woodrow Wilson’s signing into law a national charter for the Boy Scouts of America on June 15, 1916.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Women’s History Month, the Gingrich Foundation has selected Girl Scouts of the USA as its Charity of the Month for March. Girl Scouts of the USA has become a premier leadership experience for young women since its founding in March 1912 when founder Juliette ‘Daisy’ Gordon Low saw the need to mentor and encourage girls.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has designated the Alzheimer’s Association as part of the Gingrich Foundation’s Charity of the Month program. Each month the Gingrich Foundation selects a charity, which is recommended to over 700,000 readers of the Newt Gingrich Human Events weekly newsletter.
- Digiarty offers Memorial Day special licenses for Summer Movie Lovers on WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- Workshop Promoting Labor and Human Rights Through Investment hosted by US Dept. of State Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.4 Percent in April 2013 Fri, 17 May 2013
- Mortgage Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell joins FirstClose as a VP Fri, 17 May 2013
- Bill to Allow Out-of-State Voting for California’s Emergency Workers approved by Calif. Senate Thu, 16 May 2013
- Parking Meter Justice Bill Passes California State Assembly – legislation prohibiting local governments from fleecing motorists who park at broken meters Thu, 16 May 2013
- Dance Prodigy and TV star from ‘Dance Moms’ Sophia Lucia will Attempt to Break Guinness World Record Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- Could National ‘Snow Gratitude’ Ceremonies Extend Future of SnowSports? Sun, 21 Apr 2013
- San Francisco’s First New Fire Station in More Than 40 Years to Meet Safety Needs of Vibrant, Growing Neighborhood Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan Thu, 28 Feb 2013
- Supporters take to Social Media to Promote Archbishop of Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle for Pope Wed, 06 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assemblyman Gatto’s Resolution to Overturn Citizens United Decision Passes First Major Legislative Hurdle Tue, 02 Apr 2013
- Viet Nam veteran and citizen tax reform advocate, John C. Garrison, decries IRS denial of U.S. Workers’ deduction of living expense Mon, 01 Apr 2013
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
- Michael Farris: The process for proposing and ratifying a constitu...
- Devany: In order to enforce a judgment against you the she...
- college textbooks: It's a huge contribution indeed! The book written...
- Jillian: What channel is it on? Good luck Sopia!! ...
You Might Like
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing...
- Book Review: Gadget Go Boom – ‘The Girls of Atomic City’ by Denise Kiernan
- REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service your employer...
- Book Review: Shabazz! ‘Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention’ by Manning Marable
- REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining...