WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association as its February 2012 Charity of the Month. The Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association cares for one of our country’s most important historic sites – the home and estate of our first president, George Washington.
Tag Archives | Callista and Newt Gingrich
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as its October Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of those Americans whose loved ones serve in the United States Military, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the National Military Family Association as its August Charity of the Month.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Independence Day and Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, the Gingrich Foundation has recognized the Thomas Jefferson Foundation as its Charity of the Month for July, 2011.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has selected the Boy Scouts of America as Charity of the Month for June in commemoration of President Woodrow Wilson’s signing into law a national charter for the Boy Scouts of America on June 15, 1916.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — In honor of Women’s History Month, the Gingrich Foundation has selected Girl Scouts of the USA as its Charity of the Month for March. Girl Scouts of the USA has become a premier leadership experience for young women since its founding in March 1912 when founder Juliette ‘Daisy’ Gordon Low saw the need to mentor and encourage girls.
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — The Gingrich Foundation has designated the Alzheimer’s Association as part of the Gingrich Foundation’s Charity of the Month program. Each month the Gingrich Foundation selects a charity, which is recommended to over 700,000 readers of the Newt Gingrich Human Events weekly newsletter.
- Custom plastic injection molding firm, Proto Plastics, re-invents their web presence to better serve clients Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Eco Engineering acquires Lighting Optimizers, USA Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Integrated Physical Medicine is hosting business mixer in coordination with the Unified Small Business Alliance Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Louisiana Contractor and Homeowner Supplier, American Roofing Supply, relocates with Grand Opening Feb. 2, 2015 Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Mortgage Tech Leader, United Wholesale Mortgage, Unveils Feature Rich Loan Origination System for Mortgage Partners Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Third Annual Wealth and Passive Income Expo Comes to Houston Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- AccuSure Webinar Shows Businesses How to Save Money and Meet OSHA Form Requirements Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills Wed, 08 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- JAF Industries announces new foodie-riffic product for meat lovers and vegans alike: Gold Strike Chili Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- SecuGen Corp announces new Hamster Pro Duo/CL Contactless Smart Card, FAP 20, PIV Fingerprint Reader Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- Florida-based Spodak Dental Group Offers Holiday Special for Invisalign Treatment Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...
- Opinion: GOP Using Children as Lab Rats
- A large number of people are being used as unpaid "volunteers" in what might be called The...
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...