VERO BEACH, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Second Street Capital, Inc. (SSCI), a publicly traded company, that suffered through the housing and credit crises beginning in 2007, has recently begun the process of recapitalizing and will soon begin operating as a specialty finance company, providing working capital to small and medium size local businesses and entrepreneurs. SSCI is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale; however, Jack Rodgers, Maria Caldarone, and Laura Camisa all members of the management team will operate from a Vero Beach office.
You are here: Home > Calton Inc
Tag Archives | Calton Inc
Second Street Capital, Inc. will soon begin operating as a specialty finance company, providing working capital to small and medium size local businesses and entrepreneurs
By Aria Munro on Tue, 06 Dec 2011
By Aria Munro on Fri, 18 Nov 2011
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., /eNewsChannels/ — Calton, Inc. (CTON.PK / PINK:CTON) announced today that The Company has raised $600,000 in a private offering of Common Stock and The Company’s corporate name has been changed to Second Street Capital, Inc.
- Holiday Planning with The Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for Sweets, Treats, and Other Autumnal Delights Wed, 26 Nov 2014
- Fifth Annual Mad Hatter Holiday Festival Makes a Wonderland of San Francisco Bay Area City Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Technology Innovator ShortSave Inc’s Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Small Business of America launches to unite and network small companies nationwide Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Verify Smart Corp signs joint venture agreement with Globrin Systems and Solutions, Ltd. Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Road Safe America reminds Americans taking holiday road trips ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30 Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Professionals Guild announces Huge San Francisco New Year’s Party for Singles and Couples Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to Begin Readying Class-Action Lawsuit over Takata Exploding Airbags Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Stetson Mansion ‘Christmas Spectacular!’ partners with Quilt Shop of DeLand and Quilting Guild of the Villages for Annual Event Mon, 27 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...