VERO BEACH, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Second Street Capital, Inc. (SSCI), a publicly traded company, that suffered through the housing and credit crises beginning in 2007, has recently begun the process of recapitalizing and will soon begin operating as a specialty finance company, providing working capital to small and medium size local businesses and entrepreneurs. SSCI is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale; however, Jack Rodgers, Maria Caldarone, and Laura Camisa all members of the management team will operate from a Vero Beach office.
You are here: Home > Calton Inc
Tag Archives | Calton Inc
Second Street Capital, Inc. will soon begin operating as a specialty finance company, providing working capital to small and medium size local businesses and entrepreneurs
By Aria Munro on Tue, 06 Dec 2011
By Aria Munro on Fri, 18 Nov 2011
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., /eNewsChannels/ — Calton, Inc. (CTON.PK / PINK:CTON) announced today that The Company has raised $600,000 in a private offering of Common Stock and The Company’s corporate name has been changed to Second Street Capital, Inc.
- LTC Financial Partners announces a five-part ‘solution set’ for Americans learning to cope with dementia, which includes Alzheimer’s Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- Calif. Governor Brown Announces Appointments for June 18, 2013 including to the California Scientific Guidance Panel Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Quandis Inc Web-based Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions selected by PennyMac Financial Services, Inc Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- First iPhone data recovery app to support Apple iOS 7 announced by EaseUS Software Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for June 17, 2013 including California Natural Resources Agency Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Velplex LLC’s Discount Dental Supply eCommerce Platform ‘TopProdeals’ helps Medical Pros Manage Costs Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- SF Mayor Lee and New York City Mayor Bloomberg to Co-Host Second Annual Bloomberg Technology Summit Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Dallas HD Video Production Company Announces New Name: Phillips MediaSource, previously known as Phillips Productions, Inc. Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Understanding Healthcare Reform is second healthcare video for employers from Edgewood Partners Insurance Center Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Whiteflash Inc announces Pinterest Jewelery Contest: Be a Tacori Girl! Follow, Repin, and WIN! Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Dance Prodigy and TV star from ‘Dance Moms’ Sophia Lucia will Attempt to Break Guinness World Record Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- San Francisco’s First New Fire Station in More Than 40 Years to Meet Safety Needs of Vibrant, Growing Neighborhood Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan Thu, 28 Feb 2013
- US Secretary of State John Kerry announces Ira Forman will serve as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Mon, 20 May 2013
- Supporters take to Social Media to Promote Archbishop of Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle for Pope Wed, 06 Mar 2013
- Viet Nam veteran and citizen tax reform advocate, John C. Garrison, decries IRS denial of U.S. Workers’ deduction of living expense Mon, 01 Apr 2013
- GROW Elect welcomes Josh Valdez, DBA to Board, will help to Ensure California Latino Republican Voices Are Heard Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- Neotrope to assist Food Finders Inc to Redistribute Food Donated by California Hospitality Industry and Local Grocers to Fight Hunger Fri, 19 Apr 2013
- Calif. Assemblyman Gatto’s Resolution to Overturn Citizens United Decision Passes First Major Legislative Hurdle Tue, 02 Apr 2013
- Sarah: Who is Kerry going to appoint to combat the worldw...
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
- Michael Farris: The process for proposing and ratifying a constitu...
- Devany: In order to enforce a judgment against you the she...
- college textbooks: It's a huge contribution indeed! The book written...
- Jillian: What channel is it on? Good luck Sopia!! ...
- Alan Murfee: Despite being very old, it is nice to know that th...
Advertising and Marketing Atlanta Austin Awards and Honors ballots and bills Books and Publishing CA Government News California Government California NEWS INDEX Chicago City: Los Angeles City: San Francisco Dallas Denver EASEUS Software Edgewood Partners Insurance Center Education and Schools Entertainment Family Fashion Finance government appointments Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. Health Houston Internet Kirkland Los Angeles LTC Financial Partners LLC Management Changes Movies and Film Making Music and Recording Industry Newsdesk New York New York City Office of the Calif. Governor Regional Events Reports and Studies Safety and Security Solutions San Diego San Francisco Senator Alex Padilla Taxes and Accounting Technology US Department of State
You Might Like
- Congress: Honor Senator Lautenberg and Generations by signing his Chemical Safety Improvement Act!
- OPINION: New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg(D), a phenomenal champion of American Children and...
- GOP Extreme: Book Review of ‘It’s Even Worse than it Looks’ by Thomas E. Mann and Norman J. Ornstein
- REVIEW: Want to know how and why Washington is such a mess? Two respected analysts of...
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing...