MONTEBELLO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Montebello’s $2.5 million Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes (TRANs) closed today – marking a milestone towards the City’s ability to continue improving its operations.
Tag Archives | City of Montebello
MONTEBELLO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The City of Montebello announces an improved path. As Americans, we are all in this together. Our country has gone through the worst recession since the tumultuous years of the Great Depression. Thousands of cities across the nation are in financial turmoil. Economic analysis shows continued stagnation over these next few years, making it more difficult for communities to propel themselves forward. We ask ourselves, ‘How do we put the past behind us and build for our future?’
- Flight to Luxury 2014: Aspen Art Gallery becomes a Diamond Sponsor Benefiting Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver Thu, 28 Aug 2014
- ACSIA Partners introduces concept of ‘empowered living’ for aging Americans Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- New Music: iTunes Album ‘Ladybug’ by Larkin McLean features her alluring tribute to self-pleasuring ‘In Your Honor’ Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- United Shore ranked No. 1071 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- Robin L. Greenwald of Weitz and Luxenberg to serve as liaison counsel for GM Recall Lawsuits Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- New Education Protector from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants Safeguards Student-Athletes’ Education Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- EasyTeamManager acquired by TeamSnap as company accelerates growth Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Dubtronica Vol. I is a fresh look at electronic dub music from Colorado producer, writer and musician Devon Kurzweil Wed, 30 Jul 2014
- Jenkins Insurance Services acquired by Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC) Mon, 21 Jul 2014
- Annual 2014 J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant announced by Neotrope to Develop Cause Marketing for U.S. Charities Thu, 17 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...