DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS May 7, 2013: When the Dayton area’s leading industrial flooring finisher, Summit Industrial Flooring, got wind of the plan for the Heidelberg Distributing Company’s move of its Dayton operations to the former Cooper Tire and Rubber Company facility in Moraine, Summit knew their expertise would be needed.
Tag Archives | Dayton
Polished Concrete Solution for Heidelberg Distributing finished by Summit Industrial Flooring in Ohio
DAYTON, Ohio, April 16, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Always Ballroom of Dayton, Ohio is pleased to welcome Goran Nordin to their dance studio on April 18th, 2013 for a limited engagement. Always Ballroom has been Dayton’s home for Traditional, Ballroom, Latin and Modern dance for over 11 years and continues to deliver high quality dance [...]
DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — Eric Combs, Assistant Principal in Fairborn City Schools, will be headed to Washington D.C. this week to participate in the ‘Troops to Teachers: Next Generation Planning’ Conference. A retired veteran, teacher and now administrator, Eric will be asked to speak on the benefits of hiring veterans to serve in our nation’s schools.
Carroll Catholic High School announced that the school will be implementing energy conservation projects with help of Ohio’s Energy Optimizers, USA
DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — Matthew Sableski, Principal at Carroll Catholic High School announced that the school will be implementing energy conservation projects to reduce energy usage and cost and save money. Energy Optimizers, USA will be working with the school to develop complete turn-key energy conservation solutions.
DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — Crown is pleased to announce the addition of Dave Nixon, former Executive Director at Interbrand, in an executive Client Account Lead role. ‘This is an exciting move for me,’ Nixon said. ‘It links my digital expertise, design and consulting background with my passion for client centric service.’
DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — Crown Partners is pleased to announce the addition of Pete Luongo, prior President and CEO of the Berry Company and well-known author, to its Board of Advisors.
DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ — On November 17, 2011 Energy Optimizers, USA was acknowledged by the Dayton Business Journal as the Rookie Business of the Year at their annual Business of the Year Awards program.
GlassesUSA: Online eyeglasses retailer gives large discount on products to military members and their families
DAYTON, N.J. — On Memorial Day GlassesUSA.com is honoring the United States military members and their families. The e-commerce leader in online optical products is offering a large discount on their prescription glasses and sunglasses for Memorial Day. The discount is aimed at offsetting the cost of prescription eyewear for military members and their families – outside of what is offered by the United States military.
DAYTON, N.J. — GlassesUSA.com is setting a new standard in the e-commerce industry. The New Jersey-based online store continues to make headlines by partnering with the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey to ensure that their customers have peace of mind when purchasing their glasses. The online retailer that sells prescription glasses all over the world understands the importance of great customer service.
- EaseUS rolls out its latest data security suite, Todo Backup 7 Beta
- NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading software provider...
- CCMC Inc. names Matthew Borg as new CFO, will help expand IT solutions to financial institutions across the U.S.
- ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: CCMC Inc., a leading provider of financial...
- Jeff Fest hosts Summer Arts Stage with More than a Dozen Entertainers for 2014
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Chicago's Northwest neighborhood, Jefferson Park,...
- New medical research posits that persons at risk for atherosclerosis could be identified through a simple blood test
- HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Larry Weisenthal, M.D., Ph.D., today...
- Jenkins Insurance Services acquired by Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC)
- SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The shareholders of Jenkins Insurance...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...
- Opinion: A Couple of CON Artists Tell All
- With a shudder in my soul and hand sanitizer in my pocket, I went to interview a couple of...