MADISON, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS Apr 19, 2013: Bausch + Lomb, the global eye health company and Paragon BioTeck, Inc. today announced that the companies have entered into a license agreement for Bausch + Lomb to commercialize and distribute Paragon’s phenylephrine in the United States on an exclusive basis beginning this month.
Tag Archives | Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
Deanna Schwarz of Pfizer and CMI’s Paul Gondek and Alisa Hamilton to present at 2013 PRMG Annual National Conference
ATLANTA, Ga. /eNewsChannels/ — CMI and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) will co-present ‘Engaging Stakeholders with A Story – 3 Tips to Improve Research Reporting’ at the PMRG’s upcoming National Annual Conference March 10-12, 2013 in National Harbor, Maryland.
ATLANTA, Ga. /eNewsChannels/ — CMI Research, a leader in marketing research services and insight, announced today that Beth Thompson has joined as Vice President, Qualitative Research. Thompson brings a 20-year track record of successfully conducting highly complex domestic and global marketing research.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. /eNewsChannels/ — In the early 1980′s George Coleman, head of Dermedics Laboratories in Bridgeport, Conn., teamed up with the former Keneric Industries to reformulate and market an over-the-counter pharmaceutical product designed to treat the symptoms of hangovers. The product, Dr. Seltzer’s Hangover Helper, went on to become the best-selling hangover remedy in the U.S. It was eventually sold to a well-known manufacturer and, after almost 20 years on the market, was discontinued when that manufacturer was sold.
HIGHLAND PARK, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ — 2012 marks an important milestone for Belvidere Pharmacy. It opened new doors in its new hometown of Highland Park. When owner and President Shara Rudner, R.Ph. took the reins of the business in 1996, it was a typical retail pharmacy stocked with everything from school to surgical supplies. But from the beginning, Belvidere’s staff handled requests for compounded, or custom-made, medications from veterinarians, physicians and specialists.
Reaction Biology today announced the publication in Nature Biotechnology, of the largest kinase profiling data set in the public domain
MALVERN, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — Reaction Biology Corporation (‘RBC’) today announced the publication in Nature Biotechnology, of the largest kinase profiling data set in the public domain, disclosing previously unknown kinase inhibition relationships. The data set was compiled from over 100,000 independent activity assays performed with RBC’s proprietary HotSpot(SM) technology.
MALVERN, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — Reaction Biology Corporation (‘RBC’), a leading contract research organization providing drug discovery services in epigenetics, today announced the rollout of a new product line, recombinant proteins for epigenetic research. RBC’s initial offerings will emphasize the histone methyltransferases (HMTs), including exclusive targets for which there has been no previous commercial source.
REXIN-G, a Tumor-Targeted Genetic Medicine for Metastatic Cancer, Gains Phase 3 Product Designation from the U.S. FDA
SAN MARINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Epeius Bio announced today that the U.S. FDA has granted Phase 3 status for Company’s lead anti-cancer agent, Rexin-G, the first, and so far only, targeted gene delivery system developed to seek-out and destroy metastatic cancer.
Belvidere Pharmacy has secured the coveted Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board’s Seal of Accreditation
NORTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ — For the second time in its history, Belvidere Pharmacy of North Plainfield has secured the coveted Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board’s (PCAB) Seal of Accreditation. Registered in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, Belvidere was the first and is still the only accredited PCAB pharmacy in the New York metro area. It has held this distinction since 2007.
SAN MARINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, a leader in the emerging field of targeted genetic medicine, announced today the receipt of additional financial support for the company’s lead oncology product, Rexin-G, from the U.S. Departments of Treasury, Health and Human Services (HHS), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the form of a prestigious competitive grant.
MALVERN, Pa. — Reaction Biology Corporation (RBC) announced today that it has been awarded a Phase II SBIR grant from the National Cancer Institute to expand the reach of its Methyltransferase HotSpot drug discovery platform. The $1.2 million, two-year grant will help fund an expansion of RBC’s methyltransferase screens from 14 to 35 or more.
SAN MARINO, Calif. — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, an emerging leader in the field of targeted genetic medicine, received a notice of allowance from the USPTO for another crucial patent covering its leading tumor-targeted gene delivery platform. The issuance of this high-value patent protection for targeting metastatic disease follows on the heels of two major patent issuances.
ASCO 2010: Studies of Targeted Gene Delivery Confirm That Rexin-G Impacts Survival in Chemotherapy-resistant Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma
SAN MARINO, Calif. — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announces the results of the clinical trial entitled ‘Advanced Phase I/II Evaluation of Tumor-Targeted Gene Delivery: Intravenous Rexin-G as Stand Alone Therapy for Chemotherapy-resistant Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma’ at the ASCO Annual Meeting on June 8, 2010. The presentation will be discussed by Dr. Kristen N. Ganjoo, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto CA.
Epeius Tumor-Targeted Nanoparticle-based Gene Delivery Provides Evidence of Therapeutic Vaccination in Patients with Metastatic Cancer
SAN MARINO, Calif. — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announces the clinical results of the study entitled ‘A Phase I/II Study of Intravenous Rexin-G and Reximmune-C for Cancer Immunotherapy: The GeneVieve Protocol’ at the ASCO Annual Meeting on June 6, 2010. The presentation will be made by Dr. Jorge G. Ignacio, Chairman of the Cancer Institute and Bioethics Committee-Philippine General Hospital, and Principal Investigator of the study.
SAN MARINO, Calif. — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, a leader in the field of targeted genetic medicine, reports the publication of three major publications in the field. The first article entitled ‘Rexin-G, A Targeted Genetic Medicine for Metastatic Cancer’ (Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, May, 2010) documents the development of Rexin-G: a tumor-targeted retrovector bearing a cytocidal cyclin G1 construct; the first targeted gene therapy vector to gain FDA Fast Track designation and Orphan Drug priorities for multiple cancer indications in the USA.
- Leawo Software offers intro pricing on updated Blu-ray player for Windows 8 Thu, 23 May 2013
- Quandis Cloud Solution provides valuation system to streamline Bankers Asset Management entire broker price opinion (BPO) process Thu, 23 May 2013
- Truebridge Financial Marketing says Banks are Flocking to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Chicago’s Jefferson Memorial Park hosts 2013 Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corporation announces the establishment of SecuGen India to address growing market for fingerprint biometrics Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for May 21, 2013 to 30th District Agricultural Association Tue, 21 May 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Memorial Day Event in Hermosa Beach hosted by Husky Haven of LA Tue, 21 May 2013
- Dance Prodigy and TV star from ‘Dance Moms’ Sophia Lucia will Attempt to Break Guinness World Record Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- San Francisco’s First New Fire Station in More Than 40 Years to Meet Safety Needs of Vibrant, Growing Neighborhood Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan Thu, 28 Feb 2013
- Neotrope to assist Food Finders Inc to Redistribute Food Donated by California Hospitality Industry and Local Grocers to Fight Hunger Fri, 19 Apr 2013
- Viet Nam veteran and citizen tax reform advocate, John C. Garrison, decries IRS denial of U.S. Workers’ deduction of living expense Mon, 01 Apr 2013
- GROW Elect welcomes Josh Valdez, DBA to Board, will help to Ensure California Latino Republican Voices Are Heard Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- US Secretary of State John Kerry announces Ira Forman will serve as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Mon, 20 May 2013
- Sarah: Who is Kerry going to appoint to combat the worldw...
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
- Michael Farris: The process for proposing and ratifying a constitu...
- Devany: In order to enforce a judgment against you the she...
- college textbooks: It's a huge contribution indeed! The book written...
You Might Like
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing...
- Book Review: Gadget Go Boom – ‘The Girls of Atomic City’ by Denise Kiernan
- REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service your employer...
- Book Review: Shabazz! ‘Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention’ by Manning Marable
- REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining...