DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — The Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG, spends the typical work week helping people review their retirement accounts, college savings, investment safety, and life insurance needs. As the New Year began, the representatives of FFG were looking for a different way to help others and decided to brighten the day for some children who were not feeling their best.
Tag Archives | Financial Foundation Group
Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services with the Financial Foundation Group
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services with the Financial Foundation Group. In Belinda Hoover’s 20 years of business experience she was an executive with an engineering consulting and training company where amongst her corporate management duties as Chief Administrative Officer; her responsibilities included the administration of the corporate insurance and benefits program.
FORT COLLINS, Colo., /eNewsChannels/ — 2012 has started off on the correct foot for the Loveland Branch of Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. The company spends the typical work week helping people review their retirement accounts, college savings, investment safety, and life insurance needs. This past week the staff not only focused on the usual, but also spread its wings into the community once again for another volunteer project.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — The past three years have been tremendous years of growth for the Fort Collins/Loveland branch of Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. This branch has helped hundreds of clients and developed many upper management staff members and the office was bursting at the seams. The FFG team had no choice but to expand into a location with more square footage.
TAMPA, Fla. — 2009 was a landmark year for the Financial Foundation Group. Even though the economy and the stock market have hit many hard, the Financial Foundation Group has been diligent about providing assistance to those in need. A combined effort of our country’s great U.S. Marine Corps, as well as many excited members […]
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — 2009 has been an exciting and rewarding year for the Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. Instead of heading into the office on Friday December 11th, 2009, workers from the Loveland Financial Foundation Group were given permission to organize and decorate hundreds of new and refurbished bicycles for underprivileged children […]
DENVER, Colo. — The first half of 2009 has been an exciting and rewarding year for the representatives of the Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. The Financial Foundation Group continues to grow at a very fast pace. As a company, FFG is committed to their employees and the community which helps bring them […]
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — December of 2004 was a tough time for Tiffany Heinzelman, wife of one of the founders of the Financial Foundation Group. She was just 34 years old; had a 2 year old daughter at home and a husband who was opening a new branch office. Tiffany had just returned from a […]
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — 2009 has provided the Financial Foundation Group many opportunities to help others. Even though the economy and the stock market have hit many hard, the Financial Foundation Group has been diligent about providing assistance to those in need. Delia Rios spearheaded the venture for the entire San Antonio office to contribute […]
- New medical research posits that persons at risk for atherosclerosis could be identified through a simple blood test
- HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Larry Weisenthal, M.D., Ph.D., today...
- Jenkins Insurance Services acquired by Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC)
- SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The shareholders of Jenkins Insurance...
- Annual 2014 J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant announced by Neotrope to Develop Cause Marketing for U.S. Charities
- TORRANCE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Neotrope, a 31 year old brand marketing, PR, and...
- NOW: N.C. Women see an Equal Rights Amendment as a means to stop legislative, legal and economic discrimination
- ASHEVILLE, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Asheville Chapter of the National Organization...
- Andrea Levin joins Edgewood Partners Insurance Center in California
- PETALUMA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC), a...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...
- Opinion: A Couple of CON Artists Tell All
- With a shudder in my soul and hand sanitizer in my pocket, I went to interview a couple of...