DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — The Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG, spends the typical work week helping people review their retirement accounts, college savings, investment safety, and life insurance needs. As the New Year began, the representatives of FFG were looking for a different way to help others and decided to brighten the day for some children who were not feeling their best.
Tag Archives | Financial Foundation Group
Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services with the Financial Foundation Group
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services with the Financial Foundation Group. In Belinda Hoover’s 20 years of business experience she was an executive with an engineering consulting and training company where amongst her corporate management duties as Chief Administrative Officer; her responsibilities included the administration of the corporate insurance and benefits program.
FORT COLLINS, Colo., /eNewsChannels/ — 2012 has started off on the correct foot for the Loveland Branch of Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. The company spends the typical work week helping people review their retirement accounts, college savings, investment safety, and life insurance needs. This past week the staff not only focused on the usual, but also spread its wings into the community once again for another volunteer project.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — The past three years have been tremendous years of growth for the Fort Collins/Loveland branch of Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. This branch has helped hundreds of clients and developed many upper management staff members and the office was bursting at the seams. The FFG team had no choice but to expand into a location with more square footage.
TAMPA, Fla. — 2009 was a landmark year for the Financial Foundation Group. Even though the economy and the stock market have hit many hard, the Financial Foundation Group has been diligent about providing assistance to those in need. A combined effort of our country’s great U.S. Marine Corps, as well as many excited members […]
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — 2009 has been an exciting and rewarding year for the Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. Instead of heading into the office on Friday December 11th, 2009, workers from the Loveland Financial Foundation Group were given permission to organize and decorate hundreds of new and refurbished bicycles for underprivileged children […]
DENVER, Colo. — The first half of 2009 has been an exciting and rewarding year for the representatives of the Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG. The Financial Foundation Group continues to grow at a very fast pace. As a company, FFG is committed to their employees and the community which helps bring them […]
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — December of 2004 was a tough time for Tiffany Heinzelman, wife of one of the founders of the Financial Foundation Group. She was just 34 years old; had a 2 year old daughter at home and a husband who was opening a new branch office. Tiffany had just returned from a […]
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — 2009 has provided the Financial Foundation Group many opportunities to help others. Even though the economy and the stock market have hit many hard, the Financial Foundation Group has been diligent about providing assistance to those in need. Delia Rios spearheaded the venture for the entire San Antonio office to contribute […]
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- With 2,170 cases of TB reported last year in Calif., TB programs must be maintained says California Tuberculosis Controllers Assoc. Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G