FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: In the 1950s, TV stars Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz gave into the romantic notion of cruising America’s highways and byways in “The Long, Long Trailer.” If they had to do it all over again today, they would likely have been a lot better off in a luxury RV rental, Rob Tischler, CEO of Allstar Coaches, says.
Tag Archives | Florida RV Rentals
It’s Not Your Grandpa’s Recreational Vehicle: Modern Luxury RV Rentals Make Holiday Travel an Adventure
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Traveling in a luxury RV rental just got even better. Allstar Coaches is paving the way and setting new standards in the luxury motorhome rental market. RV rentals continue to grow in popularity. The Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) attributes this growth to flexibility and convenience, comfort, family appeal, affordability, lure of the outdoors, versatility and availability of rental RVs.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Florida RV rentals are approaching the highest levels since 2006, according to Florida based RV rental dealer Allstar Coaches. ‘Compared to the past few years, RV rentals across the board are way up and at the highest levels we’ve seen in quite some time,’ said CEO Rob Tischler. Allstar Coaches is also reporting substantial increases in reservations for their California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania RV rentals.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Allstar Coaches, Florida’s leading RV rental dealer announced today that it is reducing rates for Florida RV rentals during the months of February, March and April 2010. In addition Allstar Coaches is offering all-inclusive Florida RV rental specials and reduced delivery fees for Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, Sebring and the […]
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Allstar Coaches, Florida’s leading RV rental dealer announced today that it is reducing rates for Florida RV rentals during the months of February, March and April 2010. In addition Allstar Coaches is offering all-inclusive Florida RV rental specials and reduced delivery fees for Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, Sebring and the upcoming Daytona 2010 Speedweek.
- The Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular features over-the-top designer decorations from around the world Sat, 18 Oct 2014
- NASA 75th Anniversary Open House: ImmersiON-VRelia to exhibit NASA space exploration experience Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- Leawo Software officially announces Blu-ray Player Win/Mac V1.8 Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- United Wholesale Mortgage Named to HousingWire Magazine’s 2014 HW Fast50 List Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Paragon BioTeck, Inc. ormally launching its corporate citizenship initiative coined, Paragon Gives Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Mark Gustafson Named Market Exec at Bank of Southern California’s Coachella Valley Region Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- New electronica ‘On The Move’ LP by German EDM maestro Marian Thu, 16 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seniors Safe at Home initiative is designed to remove impediments for Buncombe County’s adults who prefer aging in place Sat, 27 Sep 2014
- eValuation ZONE, Inc. announces launch of their new USPAP compliant product eVal 1.0 Tue, 23 Sep 2014
- Laguna College of Art and Design chosen as finalist by LG for ‘The Art of the Pixel’ new-media art competition Tue, 23 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G