WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted a session on May 13 in collaboration with STAS and the U.S. Agency for International Development’s Office of Innovation and Development Alliances (IDEA) that encouraged moonshot ideas – radical technology-based proposals for solving global problems – and highlighted diasporans from MIT Technology Review’s […]
Tag Archives | Global Diaspora Forum
Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted May 13 session with STAS and US Office of Innovation and Development Alliances
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — On July 25, Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns announced the creation of Networks of Diasporas in Engineering and Science, or NODES, at an event organized by the Office of the Science and Technology Adviser to the Secretary of State (STAS). At the same event, Under Secretary of State for Public […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Today, at the second annual Global Diaspora Forum in Washington, D.C., Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced the opening of the Latin-America IdEA Partnership (La Idea) business competition, which will strengthen engagement with U.S.-based diaspora groups investing in programs in their communities of heritage in the Latin American region. “I’m […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will host the second annual Global Diaspora Forum at the U.S. Department of State on July 25 and at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on July 26 in Washington, DC. More than 500 U.S.-based diaspora community leaders from the private sector, academia, media, […]
- New iPhone App Assists in Designing Efficient, Safe LED Landscape Lighting Systems Fri, 24 Oct 2014
- In ‘The Remembered Self’ author M.J. Payne depicts the vicious world of sex trafficking of children and eventual recovery Thu, 23 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.5 offers the effective backup solutions for Storage Group and Mailbox database in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- More Americans Seeking Long Term Care Insurance through Their Employers, says LTC experts ACSIA Partners Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Educause 2014: Utelogy and Meru Networks Present Intelligent Campus Solutions Sat, 27 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G