WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted a session on May 13 in collaboration with STAS and the U.S. Agency for International Development’s Office of Innovation and Development Alliances (IDEA) that encouraged moonshot ideas – radical technology-based proposals for solving global problems – and highlighted diasporans from MIT Technology Review’s […]
Tag Archives | Global Diaspora Forum
Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted May 13 session with STAS and US Office of Innovation and Development Alliances
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — On July 25, Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns announced the creation of Networks of Diasporas in Engineering and Science, or NODES, at an event organized by the Office of the Science and Technology Adviser to the Secretary of State (STAS). At the same event, Under Secretary of State for Public […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Today, at the second annual Global Diaspora Forum in Washington, D.C., Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced the opening of the Latin-America IdEA Partnership (La Idea) business competition, which will strengthen engagement with U.S.-based diaspora groups investing in programs in their communities of heritage in the Latin American region. “I’m […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will host the second annual Global Diaspora Forum at the U.S. Department of State on July 25 and at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on July 26 in Washington, DC. More than 500 U.S.-based diaspora community leaders from the private sector, academia, media, […]
- MCT Trading MCTlive! wins Mortgage Technology magazine 2014 Release of the Year Award Fri, 31 Oct 2014
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Starting Over Again offers employers a way to reduce losses due to Employee Divorces Mon, 06 Oct 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G