WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted a session on May 13 in collaboration with STAS and the U.S. Agency for International Development’s Office of Innovation and Development Alliances (IDEA) that encouraged moonshot ideas – radical technology-based proposals for solving global problems – and highlighted diasporans from MIT Technology Review’s […]
Tag Archives | Global Diaspora Forum
Solve for X, an initiative of Google[x], hosted May 13 session with STAS and US Office of Innovation and Development Alliances
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — On July 25, Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns announced the creation of Networks of Diasporas in Engineering and Science, or NODES, at an event organized by the Office of the Science and Technology Adviser to the Secretary of State (STAS). At the same event, Under Secretary of State for Public […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Today, at the second annual Global Diaspora Forum in Washington, D.C., Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced the opening of the Latin-America IdEA Partnership (La Idea) business competition, which will strengthen engagement with U.S.-based diaspora groups investing in programs in their communities of heritage in the Latin American region. “I’m […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will host the second annual Global Diaspora Forum at the U.S. Department of State on July 25 and at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on July 26 in Washington, DC. More than 500 U.S.-based diaspora community leaders from the private sector, academia, media, […]
- Tammy Mission of EPIC Insurance named a 2015 Industry ‘Power Broker’ by Risk & Insurance Thu, 26 Feb 2015
- Anthem Inc. Customer Data Breach Lawsuit May Help Kids, Too, says Weitz & Luxenberg Wed, 25 Feb 2015
- Autumn Sky Wolfe honored by New Music Weekly magazine, with two nominations in their 2015 awards program Wed, 25 Feb 2015
- Financial compliance expert Joanna Shelton joins Mid America Mortgage, Inc. Tue, 24 Feb 2015
- Lenovo Superfish Malware Damage Claims to be Probed by Weitz & Luxenberg Tue, 24 Feb 2015
- Despite 2015 HUD Financial Assessment Changes in Mortgage Industry, ReverseVision on Track Tue, 24 Feb 2015
- Equal Rights Amendment to Be Introduced for 2015 in North Carolina House by Rep. Carla Cunningham Tue, 24 Feb 2015
- Former N.Y. Jet and Marine Wayne Wicka pens autobiography inspired by time with Coach Pete Carroll and New England Patriots Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Third Annual Wealth and Passive Income Expo Comes to Houston Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Mortgage Tech Leader, United Wholesale Mortgage, Unveils Feature Rich Loan Origination System for Mortgage Partners Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Louisiana Contractor and Homeowner Supplier, American Roofing Supply, relocates with Grand Opening Feb. 2, 2015 Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Integrated Physical Medicine is hosting business mixer in coordination with the Unified Small Business Alliance Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Opinion: Sincerely-Held Beliefs – Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties
- Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties but is...
- IMAGINE: Earthrising in 2015 Through Love Songs!
- EARTHRISING is a Series on How we can lift each other up higher and higher through harnessing...
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...