BEACON, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments as the winners of a contest that the company offered this month. The donation is part of Sher Fertility Institute’s ‘Giving Back’ initiative, intended to help some of the estimated one million couples in the U.S. that need advanced fertility treatment, but aren’t able to afford it.
Tag Archives | in vitro fertilization
Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization Treatments
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers. The infertility treatment center will now operate under the name California IVF Fertility Center and the shorter version California IVF. The name change was made to reflect the operation of clinics at various locations throughout the Sacramento area.
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center Awarded 3 Year Accreditation for Quality of Care Provided to Patients Struggling with Infertility
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Northern California infertility treatment specialists at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. have been awarded a 3 year accreditation by the Institute of Medical Quality. IMQ, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care.
DAVIS, Calif. — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc., working in conjunction with Gene Security Network leads the field in bringing a new test to patients that combines the detection of single-gene genetic disorders with a 24 chromosome screening.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) is donating free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments at upcoming fertility education seminars on May 11 and 12, in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010. The donated treatment cycles are part of the Sher Institute ‘Giving Back’ Program.
First ‘Viagra baby’ conceived through IVF using Sildenafil on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month
NEW ORLEANS, La. — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine announced that the first baby conceived through IVF using Sildenafil (Viagra(R)) on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month. A technique developed and pioneered by Geoffrey Sher, MD, Sildenafil suppositories are administered during In Vitro Fertilization, prior to transferring embryos […]
- The Los Angeles Music Network announces a returning sponsor of its upcoming ROCK and URBAN LAMN Jam Music Contests
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Los Angeles Music Network (LAMN) is...
- Right at Home Dayton and ClearCare partner for Revolutionary Homecare Management Technology in Ohio
- DAYTON, Ohio /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Right at Home Dayton today announced that it is...
- New edition of EaseUS Deploy Manager Special Edition is the ideal solution for SMBs when saying goodbye to Windows XP
- NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading provider for...
- DrivenBI announced today that it has commenced an SRK reselling partnership with Future Intelligence Technology Inc
- PASADENA, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The business intelligence company, DrivenBI...
- Better Life Technologies Group, Inc. announces patented Albert Jones Anti-Distress Device to help save kids lives while swimming
- SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: In the U.S., children aged one to four have...
- Opinion: Are You a Scumbag? Take This Simple Test
- There are many reasons people vote Republican besides stupidity and racism. With so much doubt...
- Thanks for Your Sochi Prayers that Helped Joy Win!
- Opinion: As an Olympic skier, I want to thank all those who prayed for the joy and safety of...
- Opinion: GOP Outfitters
- Are you running for public office in a district full of incredibly dim-witted people? Hello...