BEACON, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments as the winners of a contest that the company offered this month. The donation is part of Sher Fertility Institute’s ‘Giving Back’ initiative, intended to help some of the estimated one million couples in the U.S. that need advanced fertility treatment, but aren’t able to afford it.
Tag Archives | in vitro fertilization
Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization Treatments
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers. The infertility treatment center will now operate under the name California IVF Fertility Center and the shorter version California IVF. The name change was made to reflect the operation of clinics at various locations throughout the Sacramento area.
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center Awarded 3 Year Accreditation for Quality of Care Provided to Patients Struggling with Infertility
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Northern California infertility treatment specialists at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. have been awarded a 3 year accreditation by the Institute of Medical Quality. IMQ, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care.
DAVIS, Calif. — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc., working in conjunction with Gene Security Network leads the field in bringing a new test to patients that combines the detection of single-gene genetic disorders with a 24 chromosome screening.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) is donating free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments at upcoming fertility education seminars on May 11 and 12, in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010. The donated treatment cycles are part of the Sher Institute ‘Giving Back’ Program.
First ‘Viagra baby’ conceived through IVF using Sildenafil on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month
NEW ORLEANS, La. — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine announced that the first baby conceived through IVF using Sildenafil (Viagra(R)) on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month. A technique developed and pioneered by Geoffrey Sher, MD, Sildenafil suppositories are administered during In Vitro Fertilization, prior to transferring embryos […]
- Jeff Fest Celebrates Chicago’s Regional Craft Beer at 2014 Arts and Music Festival
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Two Chicago neighborhood breweries are among the key...
- Free Online Course on 2014 HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes offered by ReverseVision University (RVU)
- SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: ReverseVision, Inc., a leading provider of...
- EaseUS rolls out its latest data security suite, Todo Backup 7 Beta
- NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading software provider...
- CCMC Inc. names Matthew Borg as new CFO, will help expand IT solutions to financial institutions across the U.S.
- ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: CCMC Inc., a leading provider of financial...
- Jeff Fest hosts Summer Arts Stage with More than a Dozen Entertainers for 2014
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Chicago's Northwest neighborhood, Jefferson Park,...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...
- Opinion: A Couple of CON Artists Tell All
- With a shudder in my soul and hand sanitizer in my pocket, I went to interview a couple of...