BEACON, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments as the winners of a contest that the company offered this month. The donation is part of Sher Fertility Institute’s ‘Giving Back’ initiative, intended to help some of the estimated one million couples in the U.S. that need advanced fertility treatment, but aren’t able to afford it.
Tag Archives | in vitro fertilization
Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization Treatments
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers. The infertility treatment center will now operate under the name California IVF Fertility Center and the shorter version California IVF. The name change was made to reflect the operation of clinics at various locations throughout the Sacramento area.
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center Awarded 3 Year Accreditation for Quality of Care Provided to Patients Struggling with Infertility
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Northern California infertility treatment specialists at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. have been awarded a 3 year accreditation by the Institute of Medical Quality. IMQ, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care.
DAVIS, Calif. — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc., working in conjunction with Gene Security Network leads the field in bringing a new test to patients that combines the detection of single-gene genetic disorders with a 24 chromosome screening.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) is donating free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments at upcoming fertility education seminars on May 11 and 12, in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010. The donated treatment cycles are part of the Sher Institute ‘Giving Back’ Program.
First ‘Viagra baby’ conceived through IVF using Sildenafil on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month
NEW ORLEANS, La. — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine announced that the first baby conceived through IVF using Sildenafil (Viagra(R)) on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month. A technique developed and pioneered by Geoffrey Sher, MD, Sildenafil suppositories are administered during In Vitro Fertilization, prior to transferring embryos [...]
- Calif. Gov. Brown Joins Global Scientists to Call for Action on Climate Change Thu, 23 May 2013
- Artist Daniel Edwards latest work, a Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ to debut at LAB ART Gallery in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- idsDoc Mortgage Document Preparation System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Inc. Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Software offers intro pricing on updated Blu-ray player for Windows 8 Thu, 23 May 2013
- Quandis Cloud Solution provides valuation system to streamline Bankers Asset Management entire broker price opinion (BPO) process Thu, 23 May 2013
- Truebridge Financial Marketing says Banks are Flocking to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Chicago’s Jefferson Memorial Park hosts 2013 Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corporation announces the establishment of SecuGen India to address growing market for fingerprint biometrics Tue, 21 May 2013
- The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, announces it is recipient of JL Simmons NonProfit PR Grant Tue, 23 Apr 2013
- Dance Prodigy and TV star from ‘Dance Moms’ Sophia Lucia will Attempt to Break Guinness World Record Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Supporters take to Social Media to Promote Archbishop of Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle for Pope Wed, 06 Mar 2013
- During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan Thu, 28 Feb 2013
- San Francisco’s First New Fire Station in More Than 40 Years to Meet Safety Needs of Vibrant, Growing Neighborhood Thu, 28 Mar 2013
- Could National ‘Snow Gratitude’ Ceremonies Extend Future of SnowSports? Sun, 21 Apr 2013
- Viet Nam veteran and citizen tax reform advocate, John C. Garrison, decries IRS denial of U.S. Workers’ deduction of living expense Mon, 01 Apr 2013
- Neotrope to assist Food Finders Inc to Redistribute Food Donated by California Hospitality Industry and Local Grocers to Fight Hunger Fri, 19 Apr 2013
- Sarah: Who is Kerry going to appoint to combat the worldw...
- neotrope: We're very pleased to help this great nonprofit i...
- april: This is wonderful news! Congratulations to the Nat...
- Linda Davidson: I will pass on and encourage people to "Thank Mot...
- neotrope: We're super happy to be helping this worthy cause...
- Michael Farris: The process for proposing and ratifying a constitu...
- Devany: In order to enforce a judgment against you the she...
- college textbooks: It's a huge contribution indeed! The book written...
You Might Like
- How ‘The People’ Can Beat Iranian-American Peace Drums
- ARTICLE: In 1977, fellow Olympic skier Billy Kidd and I had an adventure of a lifetime, skiing...
- Book Review: Gadget Go Boom – ‘The Girls of Atomic City’ by Denise Kiernan
- REVIEW: When you're at work, you have some idea of the product or service your employer...
- Book Review: Shabazz! ‘Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention’ by Manning Marable
- REVIEW: Malcolm X is still controversial nearly 50 years after his assassination. In examining...