BEACON, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments as the winners of a contest that the company offered this month. The donation is part of Sher Fertility Institute’s ‘Giving Back’ initiative, intended to help some of the estimated one million couples in the U.S. that need advanced fertility treatment, but aren’t able to afford it.
Tag Archives | in vitro fertilization
Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization Treatments
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers. The infertility treatment center will now operate under the name California IVF Fertility Center and the shorter version California IVF. The name change was made to reflect the operation of clinics at various locations throughout the Sacramento area.
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center Awarded 3 Year Accreditation for Quality of Care Provided to Patients Struggling with Infertility
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Northern California infertility treatment specialists at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. have been awarded a 3 year accreditation by the Institute of Medical Quality. IMQ, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care.
DAVIS, Calif. — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc., working in conjunction with Gene Security Network leads the field in bringing a new test to patients that combines the detection of single-gene genetic disorders with a 24 chromosome screening.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) is donating free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments at upcoming fertility education seminars on May 11 and 12, in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010. The donated treatment cycles are part of the Sher Institute ‘Giving Back’ Program.
First ‘Viagra baby’ conceived through IVF using Sildenafil on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month
NEW ORLEANS, La. — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine announced that the first baby conceived through IVF using Sildenafil (Viagra(R)) on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month. A technique developed and pioneered by Geoffrey Sher, MD, Sildenafil suppositories are administered during In Vitro Fertilization, prior to transferring embryos […]
- Phil Rasori of MCT Trading, Inc. named to Annual Top 40 Under 40 List by National Mortgage Professional Mag Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Sacramento Founders Day Celebration to feature Daphne Maxwell Reid Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Former N.Y. Jet and Marine Wayne Wicka pens autobiography inspired by time with Coach Pete Carroll and New England Patriots Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Melissa Stiwinter receives the 2014 Georgia Crump Certified Nursing Assistant Recognition Award in N.C. Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Healthcare Insights LLC’s solution, INSIGHTS, Earns Fourth KLAS No.1 Budgeting Software Distinction Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Opinion: Sincerely-Held Beliefs – Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties Wed, 28 Jan 2015
- IMAGINE: Earthrising in 2015 Through Love Songs! Wed, 28 Jan 2015
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills Wed, 08 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- The International Cat Association (TICA) show in Sacramento, Jan. 2015, welcomes Cory Chalmers, of Hoarder’s TV Show Tue, 23 Dec 2014
- EPIC’s rapidly growing Employer Services Platform welcomes Shelley Dawson, Jon Greenstein and John Gaffney Thu, 11 Dec 2014
- NCIT TransactAPI 2.0 is First Transaction Platform for Funding Portals, Broker-Dealers and Private Issuers Fri, 12 Dec 2014
- Opinion: Sincerely-Held Beliefs – Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties
- Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties but is...
- IMAGINE: Earthrising in 2015 Through Love Songs!
- EARTHRISING is a Series on How we can lift each other up higher and higher through harnessing...
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...