BEACON, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments as the winners of a contest that the company offered this month. The donation is part of Sher Fertility Institute’s ‘Giving Back’ initiative, intended to help some of the estimated one million couples in the U.S. that need advanced fertility treatment, but aren’t able to afford it.
Tag Archives | in vitro fertilization
Sher Fertility Institute announced today that Victoria Lyons and Walter Henkel would be receiving free In-Vitro Fertilization Treatments
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. announces a name change for their Sacramento area fertility centers. The infertility treatment center will now operate under the name California IVF Fertility Center and the shorter version California IVF. The name change was made to reflect the operation of clinics at various locations throughout the Sacramento area.
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center Awarded 3 Year Accreditation for Quality of Care Provided to Patients Struggling with Infertility
DAVIS, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Northern California infertility treatment specialists at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. have been awarded a 3 year accreditation by the Institute of Medical Quality. IMQ, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care.
DAVIS, Calif. — California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc., working in conjunction with Gene Security Network leads the field in bringing a new test to patients that combines the detection of single-gene genetic disorders with a 24 chromosome screening.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) is donating free In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments at upcoming fertility education seminars on May 11 and 12, in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010. The donated treatment cycles are part of the Sher Institute ‘Giving Back’ Program.
First ‘Viagra baby’ conceived through IVF using Sildenafil on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month
NEW ORLEANS, La. — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine announced that the first baby conceived through IVF using Sildenafil (Viagra(R)) on a woman to aid in embryo implantation will turn 10 next month. A technique developed and pioneered by Geoffrey Sher, MD, Sildenafil suppositories are administered during In Vitro Fertilization, prior to transferring embryos […]
- Joshuacord’s Second Annual 5K Joshua 1:9 Religious Freedom Run 2014 comes to Tampa in December Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Laura Lawson named Chief People Officer (CPO) at United Wholesale Mortgage Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- FITIVITIES is the New Family Fitness Game from the makers of Skillastics Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- New book from job expert Robert Gerberg, ’20 New Rules for Job Hunting Success’ Mon, 15 Sep 2014
- Mr. Big Stuff’s will be San Antonios’s First-Ever Stuffed Burger Restaurant Mon, 15 Sep 2014
- Hyde Park Homes Tour 2014 Showcases Century-Old Homes in Kansas City Mon, 15 Sep 2014
- DrivenBI and Polonious partner to launch self-service business intelligence SaaS Mon, 15 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- EDM Label Valiant Horizon Announces New Music Releases from Electronica Producer Marian Thu, 14 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...