LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Libya Relief Fund, a volunteer-driven charity organization established to provide relief and aid to those affected by the humanitarian disaster in Libya, today launched a nationwide appeal and fundraising campaign designed to raise awareness of the human and social crisis unfolding in Libya and educate the general public on the nature of the conflict and the Libyan people’s struggle for freedom.
You are here: Home > Libyan Movement for Democratic Change
Tag Archives | Libyan Movement for Democratic Change
The Libya Relief Fund, is a volunteer-driven charity organization established to provide relief and aid to those affected by the humanitarian disaster in Libya
By Aria Munro on Mon, 13 Jun 2011
- ACSIA Partners introduces concept of ‘empowered living’ for aging Americans Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- New Music: iTunes Album ‘Ladybug’ by Larkin McLean features her alluring tribute to self-pleasuring ‘In Your Honor’ Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- United Shore ranked No. 1071 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies Wed, 27 Aug 2014
- Robin L. Greenwald of Weitz and Luxenberg to serve as liaison counsel for GM Recall Lawsuits Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- New Education Protector from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants Safeguards Student-Athletes’ Education Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- EasyTeamManager acquired by TeamSnap as company accelerates growth Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Latest version of EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 reduces the installation file size and enriches the supportable languages Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- New medical research posits that persons at risk for atherosclerosis could be identified through a simple blood test Mon, 21 Jul 2014
- Jenkins Insurance Services acquired by Edgewood Partners Insurance Center (EPIC) Mon, 21 Jul 2014
- Annual 2014 J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant announced by Neotrope to Develop Cause Marketing for U.S. Charities Thu, 17 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...