SANDPOINT, Idaho — A new book called ‘Funds to the Rescue: 101 Fundraising Ideas for Humane and Animal Rescue Groups’ (ISBN: 978-0-9749245-9-5; LCCN: 2009905962; Logical Expressions, Inc.) was named the Winner in the How To category of the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards.
Tag Archives | Logical Expressions, Inc.
New Book, unds to the Rescue: 101 Fundraising Ideas for Humane and Animal Rescue Groups, Wins Indie Book Award
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Those who want to learn more about book publishing no longer have to worry about flight delays, security lines, scary shoes, plastic bags, safety cards, luggage fees, or cramped seats. At the Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC), authors and publishers can learn from 15 publishing experts from the comfort of their home or office May 12-14, 2010.
At the Forefront of Two Key Trends: The Rise in Self-Publishing and Virtual Events – Self-Publishers Online Conference 2010
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Recession or no, more books are being published now than at any time in history. Yet attendance at publishing industry trade shows like BookExpo America has been plummeting for years. Because of slashed budgets, instead of going to costly live events, people are attending virtual conferences like the upcoming second annual Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC) instead.
Second Annual Self-Publishers Online Conference Helps Entreprneurial Authors and Publishers Learn from Experts
SANDPOINT, Idaho — The second annual Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC) gives entrepreneurial writers, authors, and publishers the opportunity to learn from experts in book publishing from the convenience of their own office. At SPOC, everyone is encouraged to ‘Live Long and Publish!’ This three-day virtual event features expert speakers on May 12, 13, and 14, 2010.
- MCT Trading MCTlive! wins Mortgage Technology magazine 2014 Release of the Year Award Fri, 31 Oct 2014
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Starting Over Again offers employers a way to reduce losses due to Employee Divorces Mon, 06 Oct 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G