BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3 congratulates David Grant PhD and his team at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research for their landmark November 2011 study outlining California’s unmet Mental Health needs. Consistent with an earlier nationwide survey, this new study found that only half of Californians with mental illness receive treatment, while just one in four receives adequate treatment.
Tag Archives | M-3 Information
M3Clinician: The first scientifically-valid Behavioral Health Portal for Primary Care, Specialty Practices and the Patient-centered Medical Home
BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3Clinician, the evidenced-based behavioral health portal, allows patients to take the screen using the Apple iPad; provides the clinician immediate clinical decision support at the point of care.
First Validated iPhone Medical App for Depression and Anxiety Provides Connectionfor People Displaying Suicidal Thoughts
WASHINGTON, D.C. — M-3 Information entered the smart phone application environment by offering the M-3 Checklist, a scientifically validated screen for depression and anxiety disorders, at the iTunes store on Friday, April 30, 2010. Adapted from M-3 Information’s existing mymoodmonitor.com Web site, this mobile version, called mym3, provides the same validated mental health questionnaire optimized for smart phones.
- Singer-Songwriter Caroline Glaser releases her new EP ‘Better Days Vol. 2′ Sat, 13 Sep 2014
- Costume Outfitter, Sexy Wear Avenue, Celebrates its 10-Year Anniversary in 2014 Sat, 13 Sep 2014
- L.A. Premiere of ‘Frankenstein The Musical’ stars Jonas Sills and Ray Buffer Sat, 13 Sep 2014
- Fine Arts Investment Company ArteQuesta Offers New Art Investment Program for Military Families Thu, 11 Sep 2014
- Mortgage Lenders learn about CFPB ‘Mini-Correspondent’ Guidance at Titan Lenders’ Webinar Series Thu, 11 Sep 2014
- Philanthropy from the Heart, Inc. announces Miami Fall Fundraiser 2014 to Benefit Homeless Thu, 11 Sep 2014
- ‘Introduction to Palliative Care 101′ in N.C. explains how palliative care places the focus on the individual, not the disease Wed, 10 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Cogensia welcomes Barbara Olson as Senior VP Loyalty Solutions Tue, 12 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...