BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3 congratulates David Grant PhD and his team at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research for their landmark November 2011 study outlining California’s unmet Mental Health needs. Consistent with an earlier nationwide survey, this new study found that only half of Californians with mental illness receive treatment, while just one in four receives adequate treatment.
Tag Archives | M-3 Information
M3Clinician: The first scientifically-valid Behavioral Health Portal for Primary Care, Specialty Practices and the Patient-centered Medical Home
BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3Clinician, the evidenced-based behavioral health portal, allows patients to take the screen using the Apple iPad; provides the clinician immediate clinical decision support at the point of care.
First Validated iPhone Medical App for Depression and Anxiety Provides Connectionfor People Displaying Suicidal Thoughts
WASHINGTON, D.C. — M-3 Information entered the smart phone application environment by offering the M-3 Checklist, a scientifically validated screen for depression and anxiety disorders, at the iTunes store on Friday, April 30, 2010. Adapted from M-3 Information’s existing mymoodmonitor.com Web site, this mobile version, called mym3, provides the same validated mental health questionnaire optimized for smart phones.
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- With 2,170 cases of TB reported last year in Calif., TB programs must be maintained says California Tuberculosis Controllers Assoc. Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G