BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3 congratulates David Grant PhD and his team at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research for their landmark November 2011 study outlining California’s unmet Mental Health needs. Consistent with an earlier nationwide survey, this new study found that only half of Californians with mental illness receive treatment, while just one in four receives adequate treatment.
Tag Archives | M-3 Information
M3Clinician: The first scientifically-valid Behavioral Health Portal for Primary Care, Specialty Practices and the Patient-centered Medical Home
BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3Clinician, the evidenced-based behavioral health portal, allows patients to take the screen using the Apple iPad; provides the clinician immediate clinical decision support at the point of care.
First Validated iPhone Medical App for Depression and Anxiety Provides Connectionfor People Displaying Suicidal Thoughts
WASHINGTON, D.C. — M-3 Information entered the smart phone application environment by offering the M-3 Checklist, a scientifically validated screen for depression and anxiety disorders, at the iTunes store on Friday, April 30, 2010. Adapted from M-3 Information’s existing mymoodmonitor.com Web site, this mobile version, called mym3, provides the same validated mental health questionnaire optimized for smart phones.
- Four Seasons Compassion for Life Leads in Hospice Patients in N.C. Mountain Area Counties Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- National Law Journal names New York City-based personal injury firm Weitz and Luxenberg ‘Elite Trial Lawyers’ Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- Collateral Analytics and Global DMS Named Joint Finalists for 2014 Synergy Award Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- Easeusapp Announces Coolphone Android App to Reduce Smartphone Temperature Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- United Wholesale Mortgage announces Enhancements to Marketing Center and Mobile App for brokers Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- California Cheerleaders ‘Team Up’ to tackle cancer, other deadly diseases for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- FITIVITIES is the New Family Fitness Game from makers of Skillastics Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- 32nd Harvesting of the Vine Festival continues Bill Letarte’s tradition of funding Arizona scholarships Tue, 09 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...