BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3 congratulates David Grant PhD and his team at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research for their landmark November 2011 study outlining California’s unmet Mental Health needs. Consistent with an earlier nationwide survey, this new study found that only half of Californians with mental illness receive treatment, while just one in four receives adequate treatment.
Tag Archives | M-3 Information
M3Clinician: The first scientifically-valid Behavioral Health Portal for Primary Care, Specialty Practices and the Patient-centered Medical Home
BETHESDA, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — M3Clinician, the evidenced-based behavioral health portal, allows patients to take the screen using the Apple iPad; provides the clinician immediate clinical decision support at the point of care.
First Validated iPhone Medical App for Depression and Anxiety Provides Connectionfor People Displaying Suicidal Thoughts
WASHINGTON, D.C. — M-3 Information entered the smart phone application environment by offering the M-3 Checklist, a scientifically validated screen for depression and anxiety disorders, at the iTunes store on Friday, April 30, 2010. Adapted from M-3 Information’s existing mymoodmonitor.com Web site, this mobile version, called mym3, provides the same validated mental health questionnaire optimized for smart phones.
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Mortgage compliance services provider The Compliance Group names Jeremy Burcham as Chief Strategy Officer Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Ultimate Guide to Interviewing and Negotiating – 2015 Edition, offers simple straightforward system for making sure you are continually at your best Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Ohio’s Energy Optimizers USA earns spot on 2014 INC 5000 list Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- The Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular features over-the-top designer decorations from around the world Sat, 18 Oct 2014
- NASA 75th Anniversary Open House: ImmersiON-VRelia to exhibit NASA space exploration experience Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- MCT Trading a finalist for the 2014 ‘Release of the Year’ Award Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg has begun investigations of two major computer-hacking episodes putting consumers at risk Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Ambassador Nancy Powell Appointed as Ebola Coordinator for U.S. Department of State Wed, 24 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G