NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Tennessee Attorney K. Gabriel Heiser, author of the best-selling book ‘How to Protect Your Family’s Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs: Medicaid Secrets’ (ISBN: 978-0979080197), was recently interviewed for a podcast on the Caregiving Strategies website, with host Ellen Reaves.
Tag Archives | Nashville
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Tax Return Verifications and LendingQB announced today the release of an interface to order and receive tax returns seamlessly within the LendingQB loan origination system. TaxReturnVerifications, a service of CIC Mortgage Credit, Inc., hails the integration as a partnership between two companies to help lenders reduce costs and shorten the loan approval process.
Medicaid Planning: From A to Z – Phylius Press announces Professional Edition of its best-selling book
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — Phylius Press announces the publication of the Professional Edition of its best-selling book ‘How to Protect Your Family’s Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs: Medicaid Secrets’ (ISBN: 978-0979080173), by attorney K. Gabriel Heiser. The new book, entitled ‘Medicaid Planning: From A to Z’ teaches attorneys, CPAs, financial planners, insurance agents, and other financial advisors all the rules and planning techniques necessary to advise clients how to qualify for Medicaid and get their nursing home expenses paid without going broke.
Joplin native, Kenny Foster, partners with the United Way to raise funds and awareness for the ongoing efforts to rebuild
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — Nashville based singer-songwriter Kenny Foster, a Joplin, Missouri native, has written a song based on the May 22 tornado that ravaged his hometown one month ago today, destroyed his childhood home and trapped his family in the crawl space of their home before they were rescued.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — As a way of helping out ‘the little guy,’ attorney K. Gabriel Heiser, author of the best-selling book ‘How to Protect Your Family’s Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs: Medicaid Secrets’ (ISBN: 9780979080166; Phylius Press), has started up a free online forum to answer nursing home payment / Medicaid-related questions, at MedicaidSecretsForum.com.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — Hospitals find they can pay less at time of acquisition, save money while in use and cut their replacement costs by as much as one third with ETL Listed LED TV products now available from Imagenable, LLC.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. /eNewsChannels/ — CyberAngel Security Solutions, Inc. is proud to announce the release of our newest version of The CyberAngel Security Software. CyberAngel Security Solutions, Inc. has made it standard practice to provide innovative custom security solutions for corporate and consumer markets for the past 14 years.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — K. Gabriel Heiser, attorney and author of the best-selling book ‘How to Protect Your Family’s Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs: Medicaid Secrets’ (Phylius Press 2010; ISBN: 978-0979080159), will be interviewed on the John Stossel Fox TV show Stossel, on Thursday, March 25.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The comedic assault on Tiger Woods continues with the Cledus T. Judd release of a parody of the classic country song “Tiger by the Tail,” recorded by Buck Owens in 1965. Judd’s adaptation, “Tiger by the Tail (The Tale of Tiger Woods),” recorded just one week ago, is already spinning on major […]
- New iPhone App Assists in Designing Efficient, Safe LED Landscape Lighting Systems Fri, 24 Oct 2014
- In ‘The Remembered Self’ author M.J. Payne depicts the vicious world of sex trafficking of children and eventual recovery Thu, 23 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.5 offers the effective backup solutions for Storage Group and Mailbox database in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- More Americans Seeking Long Term Care Insurance through Their Employers, says LTC experts ACSIA Partners Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Educause 2014: Utelogy and Meru Networks Present Intelligent Campus Solutions Sat, 27 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G