NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Aglow Dermatology, a private medical practice located in the Union Square neighborhood of New York City, announces a unique scholarship opportunity for New York State medical students with educational loans in their last year of study.
Tag Archives | Private Practice and Medical Groups
New York State medical students with educational loans can get help from Aglow Dermatology with Facebook promo
ARDEN, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Aging in place shouldn’t be a mystery. Ten years ago, dynamic female entrepreneur Lana Wilde started her business, Mountain Home Care, in the basement of the family home with one client, one caregiver, and a commitment to meet the needs of families who take care of their loved ones in times of extended illness.
During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan
SOUTHGATE, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — Southgate Surgery Center announced that it is again offering its complimentary screening colonoscopy program throughout March, 2013. The facility will qualify 21 applicants from Michigan who need a screening colonoscopy are aged 50 or over, uninsured, severely financially distressed and cannot afford the procedure. The facility implements the program every March to promote National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
One of the Largest Natural Medicine Centers in Michigan, The Waller Wellness Center, announces New Location in Rochester Hills
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — The Waller Wellness Center, one of the largest Natural Medicine centers in Michigan, commemorated the opening of its new office at 1854 W. Auburn Road in Rochester Hills on July 9 with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Mayor Bryan Barnett helped cut the ribbon and other local dignitaries joined the celebration.
Surgeons of Lake County, LLC Server Breach Incident Triggers Investigation as to Whether Patient Information May Have Been Compromised
LIBERTYVILLE, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ — The Surgeons of Lake County, LLC (‘Surgeons’) announced today that an unauthorized user had gained access to – and encrypted – their server in an attempt to force payment from Surgeons in exchange for the password needed to regain access to the server.
LONG BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Since 1974, Dr. Marc Spitz of the Foot Pain Center has been helping patients to beat peripheral neuropathy. After observing epidemic numbers of people developing peripheral neuropathy in their feet, he decided to make this his practice’s focus.
KIRKLAND, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ — Regenerative Cellular Therapy (RCT) of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico, is holding its first annual treatment giveaway. Over the next five weeks, starting September 13, two lucky winners per week will receive state-of-the-art regenerative cellular cancer treatments free of charge.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Cognitive Behavior Associates, a group practice specializing in the delivery of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, is pleased to announce a new treatment program for individuals suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Going Well(R).
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. — Affinity Healthcare LLC, a multi-specialty medical group practice with northwest Chicago suburban offices located in Arlington Heights and Buffalo Grove announces the addition of a Neurology specialist to its cadre of 34 physicians. Dr. Daniel B. Cacioppo, MD will treat patients by appointment at the Affinity Healthcare LLC office located at 1450 Busch Parkway, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.
- Jeff Fest Celebrates Chicago’s Regional Craft Beer at 2014 Arts and Music Festival
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Two Chicago neighborhood breweries are among the key...
- Free Online Course on 2014 HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes offered by ReverseVision University (RVU)
- SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: ReverseVision, Inc., a leading provider of...
- EaseUS rolls out its latest data security suite, Todo Backup 7 Beta
- NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading software provider...
- CCMC Inc. names Matthew Borg as new CFO, will help expand IT solutions to financial institutions across the U.S.
- ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: CCMC Inc., a leading provider of financial...
- Jeff Fest hosts Summer Arts Stage with More than a Dozen Entertainers for 2014
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Chicago's Northwest neighborhood, Jefferson Park,...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...
- Opinion: A Couple of CON Artists Tell All
- With a shudder in my soul and hand sanitizer in my pocket, I went to interview a couple of...