NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Aglow Dermatology, a private medical practice located in the Union Square neighborhood of New York City, announces a unique scholarship opportunity for New York State medical students with educational loans in their last year of study.
Tag Archives | Private Practice and Medical Groups
New York State medical students with educational loans can get help from Aglow Dermatology with Facebook promo
ARDEN, N.C. /eNewsChannels/ — Aging in place shouldn’t be a mystery. Ten years ago, dynamic female entrepreneur Lana Wilde started her business, Mountain Home Care, in the basement of the family home with one client, one caregiver, and a commitment to meet the needs of families who take care of their loved ones in times of extended illness.
During National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low and No-Cost Colonoscopies in Michigan
SOUTHGATE, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — Southgate Surgery Center announced that it is again offering its complimentary screening colonoscopy program throughout March, 2013. The facility will qualify 21 applicants from Michigan who need a screening colonoscopy are aged 50 or over, uninsured, severely financially distressed and cannot afford the procedure. The facility implements the program every March to promote National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
One of the Largest Natural Medicine Centers in Michigan, The Waller Wellness Center, announces New Location in Rochester Hills
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — The Waller Wellness Center, one of the largest Natural Medicine centers in Michigan, commemorated the opening of its new office at 1854 W. Auburn Road in Rochester Hills on July 9 with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Mayor Bryan Barnett helped cut the ribbon and other local dignitaries joined the celebration.
Surgeons of Lake County, LLC Server Breach Incident Triggers Investigation as to Whether Patient Information May Have Been Compromised
LIBERTYVILLE, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ — The Surgeons of Lake County, LLC (‘Surgeons’) announced today that an unauthorized user had gained access to – and encrypted – their server in an attempt to force payment from Surgeons in exchange for the password needed to regain access to the server.
LONG BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Since 1974, Dr. Marc Spitz of the Foot Pain Center has been helping patients to beat peripheral neuropathy. After observing epidemic numbers of people developing peripheral neuropathy in their feet, he decided to make this his practice’s focus.
KIRKLAND, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ — Regenerative Cellular Therapy (RCT) of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico, is holding its first annual treatment giveaway. Over the next five weeks, starting September 13, two lucky winners per week will receive state-of-the-art regenerative cellular cancer treatments free of charge.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Cognitive Behavior Associates, a group practice specializing in the delivery of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, is pleased to announce a new treatment program for individuals suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Going Well(R).
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. — Affinity Healthcare LLC, a multi-specialty medical group practice with northwest Chicago suburban offices located in Arlington Heights and Buffalo Grove announces the addition of a Neurology specialist to its cadre of 34 physicians. Dr. Daniel B. Cacioppo, MD will treat patients by appointment at the Affinity Healthcare LLC office located at 1450 Busch Parkway, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.
- Ricardo Estrada’s new novel ‘Gratuity Not Included’ is a dramatic, yet humorous read that brings levity to the serious topic of mental illness
- NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: In his new book, 'Gratuity Not Included' (ISBN:...
- Chicago Music Conference and Midwest Urban Fashion Summit launch June 27-29 in Illinois
- CHICAGO, Ill. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Executive and A&R Representatives from major and...
- Prime Focus Technologies has signed definitive agreement to acquire DAX LLC, a leading provider of cloud-based TV production workflow
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Prime Focus Technologies (PFT), the technology...
- Author and speaker Marilyn Schoeman invites all well-meaning folk to again recognize Global Green Light Day on March 20
- SEATTLE, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Spreading goodness and happiness in the world - that's...
- Chillbox S.A. partners with Lymel Holdings LLC to bring Chillbox Greek Frozen Yogurt Stores to American Market
- PALISADES PARK, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Chillbox Greek frozen yogurt chain of stores...
- Opinion: GOP Outfitters
- Are you running for public office in a district full of incredibly dim-witted people? Hello...
- Sipapu’s NM-AZ Native Program Helping Heal America
- To further help heal and unite America, on February 26, New Mexico’s Sipapu ski area announced...
- Could World Prayer Help Protect Sochi Olympics?
- OPINION: The Olympics has been the greatest force for Peace, Understanding, Healing, and Unity...