NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With the last month’s latest report of unemployment stagnant at 9.6 percent, many are coping with being unemployed. SET, a leader in personal marketing, developed a 10-point list of common pitfalls those seeking employment can avoid to stay in the game. ‘When you’re between jobs you have the extra time you need to run a truly aggressive search,’ CEO Robert J. Gerberg Jr. said.
Tag Archives | Robert J Gerberg Jr
7-Step Negotiating System Can Bring Thousands of Dollars to Many Job Hunters, says Expert Robert J Gerberg Jr
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Less than 3% of executive job seekers are prepared for negotiating, maintains Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, a personal marketing firm working with executives, professionals and managers seeking $100,000 or more.
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Several companies have been investing in technology that instantly connects people to most available jobs. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named SET, has invested $35 million to pioneer ways for making job hunting easier. Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, points out that there are thousands of Internet posting openings.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — There is a lot being written about how to conduct an effective job search in these difficult economic times. Several companies have been investing heavily in technology that instantly connects people to most jobs throughout the country. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named ITS, has invested $30 million […]
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Selecting a firm to help your job search is an important decision, say the experts at ITS. The field includes career counselors, outplacement firms, career management firms, resume writers, and career coaches. Most are just advisory services. A new type of service has emerged where the emphasis is on using technology […]
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.5 offers the effective backup solutions for Storage Group and Mailbox database in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Do Work Relationships Matter? New study results indicating the influence of workplace climate on employee well-being Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Alegria Fresh announced today the expansion of the hydroponic vertical farm at Bell Gardens High School Fri, 26 Sep 2014
- NewFilmmakers New York screening of ‘Tattoo Nation’ to be held Oct. 6, 2014 Fri, 26 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G