NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With the last month’s latest report of unemployment stagnant at 9.6 percent, many are coping with being unemployed. SET, a leader in personal marketing, developed a 10-point list of common pitfalls those seeking employment can avoid to stay in the game. ‘When you’re between jobs you have the extra time you need to run a truly aggressive search,’ CEO Robert J. Gerberg Jr. said.
Tag Archives | Robert J Gerberg Jr
7-Step Negotiating System Can Bring Thousands of Dollars to Many Job Hunters, says Expert Robert J Gerberg Jr
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Less than 3% of executive job seekers are prepared for negotiating, maintains Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, a personal marketing firm working with executives, professionals and managers seeking $100,000 or more.
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Several companies have been investing in technology that instantly connects people to most available jobs. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named SET, has invested $35 million to pioneer ways for making job hunting easier. Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, points out that there are thousands of Internet posting openings.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — There is a lot being written about how to conduct an effective job search in these difficult economic times. Several companies have been investing heavily in technology that instantly connects people to most jobs throughout the country. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named ITS, has invested $30 million […]
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Selecting a firm to help your job search is an important decision, say the experts at ITS. The field includes career counselors, outplacement firms, career management firms, resume writers, and career coaches. Most are just advisory services. A new type of service has emerged where the emphasis is on using technology […]
- Technology Innovator ShortSave Inc’s Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Small Business of America launches to unite and network small companies nationwide Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Verify Smart Corp signs joint venture agreement with Globrin Systems and Solutions, Ltd. Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Road Safe America reminds Americans taking holiday road trips ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30 Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Professionals Guild announces Huge San Francisco New Year’s Party for Singles and Couples Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting, Inc. acquired by EPIC Insurance Brokers Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- SUDC Foundation commends U.S. Senate passage of Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act on Nov. 20 Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to Begin Readying Class-Action Lawsuit over Takata Exploding Airbags Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...