SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Today, cabdriver Yohannes Taye announced the formation of For Cabdrivers(TM) a website dedicated to getting cabdrivers connected from coast-to-coast. According to Taye, the site will act as a central location and gathering place for all information and ideas out there in “cab land” – a website for cabdrivers by cabdrivers.
Tag Archives | San Jose
New GIS Software from Online Image ensures Accurate Matches of Addresses to Redistricted U.S. Congressional and State Legislative Districts
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Online Image, a GIS software and web technology company, is now making available the nation’s most accurate matching of addresses and zip codes to redistricted congressional and state legislative districts. As a result, candidates can run and supporters can vote in the correct districts in the 2012 elections.
Online Image announces Address-to-New-District Matching Reveals Who Can Support Whom as 2012 Congressional Elections Approach
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Online Image, a GIS software and technology company, today announced the Geocoded Address Batch Processing Service for New Congressional District Matching. This service is the first to match addresses to newly redrawn districts, enabling organizations to update their member address files and direct their members to support the candidates they endorse for the 2012 elections.
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Group1 (www.Group1iam.com) today launched its new online SoS Stay or Switch service, designed to help the growing number of Internet filtering customers unhappy with their current product’s performance, support or price.
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — At least one in nine seniors is at-risk of going hungry due to the inability to obtain sufficient food for their household or having to choose between food and medical care (*note 1). During the Holidays, Comfort Keepers(R) in South Bay and Peninsula is asking the community to make food donations to the ‘STOP Senior Hunger’ food drive to help local seniors and raise awareness for this growing epidemic that impacts millions of older Americans trying to remain healthy and independent.
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — What do Hope Solo, Blake Griffin, Jose Reyes, Gretchen Bleiler and Lacy Young have in common? They all appeared in the buff recently to celebrate their bodies. Lacy Young isn’t a famous athlete with national endorsement deals, nor is she admired by millions of fans. But she felt the need to bare it all in the name of eating healthy.
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Silicon Valley community came together to help Comfort Keepers collect 2000 lbs. of food through its STOP Senior Hunger food drive for local seniors in need during September, Hunger Action Month and 2010 Holiday Season.
SAN JOSE, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — A startling number of U.S. seniors risk going hungry due to the inability to obtain sufficient food for their household or having to choose between food and medical care. During September Hunger Action Month, and through Thanksgiving, Silicon Valley area Comfort Keepers are asking the community to make food donations to the ‘STOP Senior Hunger’ food drive.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Tuberculosis (TB) is still a global and local threat. Hear the latest global, U.S., California, and local trends in TB, and recommendations from the experts. Breathe California is hosting a state-wide Media Call on Tuberculosis on Tuesday, March 23, 10:30 a.m. PDT. March 24th is World TB Day.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — LuraTech today announced the release of the latest version of its industry leading document conversion solution. LuraDocument(R) PDF Compressor 5.3 has been enhanced with a number of new features, such as free-form recognition and the ability to convert born digital documents to PDF/A for long-term archival. With the addition of these […]
SAN JOSE, Calif. — LuraTech announces a new optional module for the LuraDocument(R) PDF Compressor that is designed to convert digital documents – such as Microsoft Office, Outlook e-mail and PDFs – into PDF/A format for long-term archiving. The Born Digital module enables users to easily batch process digital files, in the same way that […]
- Collateral Analytics and Global DMS Named Joint Finalists for 2014 Synergy Award Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- Easeusapp Announces Coolphone Android App to Reduce Smartphone Temperature Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- United Wholesale Mortgage announces Enhancements to Marketing Center and Mobile App for brokers Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- California Cheerleaders ‘Team Up’ to tackle cancer, other deadly diseases for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- NOMISe Systems, Inc. and Healthcare Insights, LLC Announce Merger Plans to offer hospitals a fully integrated solution for controlling costs Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art announces XVALA ‘No Delete’ exhibit to pull nude stolen pics of Lawrence and Upton Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Enviromax Prostate Joy Pillow helps men remove the prostate taboo while increasing sexual health Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...