NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Most job seekers take far too narrow a view of themselves and fail to do simple things that would broaden their appeal, said Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET, a personal marketing firm working with professionals and executives seeking $100,000 or more. ‘People could increase their opportunities significantly if they would take a few simple steps,’ he added.
Tag Archives | senior executive career partners
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With the last month’s latest report of unemployment stagnant at 9.6 percent, many are coping with being unemployed. SET, a leader in personal marketing, developed a 10-point list of common pitfalls those seeking employment can avoid to stay in the game. ‘When you’re between jobs you have the extra time you need to run a truly aggressive search,’ CEO Robert J. Gerberg Jr. said.
7-Step Negotiating System Can Bring Thousands of Dollars to Many Job Hunters, says Expert Robert J Gerberg Jr
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Less than 3% of executive job seekers are prepared for negotiating, maintains Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, a personal marketing firm working with executives, professionals and managers seeking $100,000 or more.
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Several companies have been investing in technology that instantly connects people to most available jobs. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named SET, has invested $35 million to pioneer ways for making job hunting easier. Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, points out that there are thousands of Internet posting openings.
- Do Work Relationships Matter? New study results indicating the influence of workplace climate on employee well-being Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Mortgage compliance services provider The Compliance Group names Jeremy Burcham as Chief Strategy Officer Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Ultimate Guide to Interviewing and Negotiating – 2015 Edition, offers simple straightforward system for making sure you are continually at your best Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Ohio’s Energy Optimizers USA earns spot on 2014 INC 5000 list Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- The Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular features over-the-top designer decorations from around the world Sat, 18 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Foxhead Books announces new Nick Ripatrazone Short Story Collection ‘Good People’ Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- More Americans Seeking Long Term Care Insurance through Their Employers, says LTC experts ACSIA Partners Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg has begun investigations of two major computer-hacking episodes putting consumers at risk Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G