NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Most job seekers take far too narrow a view of themselves and fail to do simple things that would broaden their appeal, said Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET, a personal marketing firm working with professionals and executives seeking $100,000 or more. ‘People could increase their opportunities significantly if they would take a few simple steps,’ he added.
Tag Archives | senior executive career partners
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With the last month’s latest report of unemployment stagnant at 9.6 percent, many are coping with being unemployed. SET, a leader in personal marketing, developed a 10-point list of common pitfalls those seeking employment can avoid to stay in the game. ‘When you’re between jobs you have the extra time you need to run a truly aggressive search,’ CEO Robert J. Gerberg Jr. said.
7-Step Negotiating System Can Bring Thousands of Dollars to Many Job Hunters, says Expert Robert J Gerberg Jr
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Less than 3% of executive job seekers are prepared for negotiating, maintains Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, a personal marketing firm working with executives, professionals and managers seeking $100,000 or more.
DENVER, Colo. /eNewsChannels/ — Several companies have been investing in technology that instantly connects people to most available jobs. One of them, a venture capital backed firm named SET, has invested $35 million to pioneer ways for making job hunting easier. Robert J. Gerberg Jr., CEO of SET, points out that there are thousands of Internet posting openings.
- New iPhone App Assists in Designing Efficient, Safe LED Landscape Lighting Systems Fri, 24 Oct 2014
- In ‘The Remembered Self’ author M.J. Payne depicts the vicious world of sex trafficking of children and eventual recovery Thu, 23 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.5 offers the effective backup solutions for Storage Group and Mailbox database in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- 22nd Annual Trucking Industry Defense Association Seminar to feature EPIC’s Michael Nischan on managing risk Wed, 22 Oct 2014
- John Walsh joins EPIC to further strengthen growing Risk Solutions Practice Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- AdaptRM Time Tracking and Invoicing service launches in beta Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- 13th Annual PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash to Scare Seattle at the EMP Museum Tue, 21 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- More Americans Seeking Long Term Care Insurance through Their Employers, says LTC experts ACSIA Partners Thu, 25 Sep 2014
- Educause 2014: Utelogy and Meru Networks Present Intelligent Campus Solutions Sat, 27 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G