NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With unemployment rates hanging at a steady 9 percent, job hunting continues to be a daunting task for the unemployed. However, SET Personal Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping professionals find work or change careers, offers advice to job seekers on how to land a job, despite these tough economic times.
Tag Archives | SET Personal Marketing
Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET Personal Marketing Reviews the Current Job Market and Offers 3 Ways to Overcome Its Downfalls
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — In order for an interview to turn into a good offer, SET Personal Marketing, a firm specializing in helping professionals find work or change careers, advises that it should be far more than just a question-and-answer session. One strategy Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET Personal Marketing, suggests is to develop a positive chemistry right at the start.
Not Enough Job Hunters Use Personal Websites to Get Results in Their Job Search says SET Personal Marketing
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With employment slowly picking up in 2011, a survey shows that there are still very few job seekers using websites to market and promote their skills – when they certainly should be. ‘Using a website to market experience and skills can drastically impact your job search,’ Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET, said.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — People don’t remember numbers or excessive facts, but they do remember a good story. So it makes sense that if you’re telling and using stories in your job search and interviews, people are going to remember you too. Pioneered by Robert J. Gerberg, senior consultant at SET, the technique is something SET teaches clients to use.
- Civic Resource Group International Adds Former UN World Tourism official Geoffrey Lipman as Special Advisor Mon, 02 Mar 2015
- TALCB Finds Appraisals Prepared for American International Industries, Inc. Violate 17 USPAP Provisions Mon, 02 Mar 2015
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Campaign Slogans Fri, 27 Feb 2015
- Aspen Art Gallery launches Emerging Artist Program benefitting Boys & Girls Club of Metro Denver Fri, 27 Feb 2015
- United Wholesale Mortgage Enhances its UTRACK Loan Tracking Technology for Wholesale Lenders Fri, 27 Feb 2015
- MeetingOne Web Conferencing Free for 30 Days to U.S. Businesses affected by 2015 Snowstorms Fri, 27 Feb 2015
- Pat Brown named Project Manager for SummerPlace Development by PDC CEO Emilio N. Francisco Fri, 27 Feb 2015
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Former N.Y. Jet and Marine Wayne Wicka pens autobiography inspired by time with Coach Pete Carroll and New England Patriots Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- Lilybrides helps new brides get beautiful bespoke wedding dresses direct from the manufacturer Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Regent Education’s Financial Aid Management Solution, Regent 8, chosen by Texas A&M University-Commerce Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Former bad-boy Mark Wahlberg will be asked to help Actor Steve Comisar in prison until 2018 Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Seattle Roofing Expert Aaron Zarling says Investment in Attic Insulation Brings Proven Return Wed, 28 Jan 2015
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Campaign Slogans
- The clown car carnival is upon us! Yes, the brigade of braggarts hoping for the GOP...
- Opinion: Sincerely-Held Beliefs – Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties
- Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties but is...
- IMAGINE: Earthrising in 2015 Through Love Songs!
- EARTHRISING is a Series on How we can lift each other up higher and higher through harnessing...