NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With unemployment rates hanging at a steady 9 percent, job hunting continues to be a daunting task for the unemployed. However, SET Personal Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping professionals find work or change careers, offers advice to job seekers on how to land a job, despite these tough economic times.
Tag Archives | SET Personal Marketing
Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET Personal Marketing Reviews the Current Job Market and Offers 3 Ways to Overcome Its Downfalls
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — In order for an interview to turn into a good offer, SET Personal Marketing, a firm specializing in helping professionals find work or change careers, advises that it should be far more than just a question-and-answer session. One strategy Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET Personal Marketing, suggests is to develop a positive chemistry right at the start.
Not Enough Job Hunters Use Personal Websites to Get Results in Their Job Search says SET Personal Marketing
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With employment slowly picking up in 2011, a survey shows that there are still very few job seekers using websites to market and promote their skills – when they certainly should be. ‘Using a website to market experience and skills can drastically impact your job search,’ Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET, said.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — People don’t remember numbers or excessive facts, but they do remember a good story. So it makes sense that if you’re telling and using stories in your job search and interviews, people are going to remember you too. Pioneered by Robert J. Gerberg, senior consultant at SET, the technique is something SET teaches clients to use.
- Former bad-boy Mark Wahlberg will be asked to help Actor Steve Comisar in prison until 2018 Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Regent Education’s Financial Aid Management Solution, Regent 8, chosen by Texas A&M University-Commerce Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Lilybrides helps new brides get beautiful bespoke wedding dresses direct from the manufacturer Tue, 27 Jan 2015
- Custom plastic injection molding firm, Proto Plastics, re-invents their web presence to better serve clients Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Eco Engineering acquires Lighting Optimizers, USA Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Integrated Physical Medicine is hosting business mixer in coordination with the Unified Small Business Alliance Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Louisiana Contractor and Homeowner Supplier, American Roofing Supply, relocates with Grand Opening Feb. 2, 2015 Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills Wed, 08 Oct 2014
- Nunchuck Taylor and the Groove Thang Band rock Sacramento New Year’s 2014-2015 at Hilton Hotel Arden West Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- Mirabella’s Miracle: Teen Launches 501(c)3 charity to Support Families of Children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Tue, 09 Dec 2014
- Thomas S. Perrino, AIA, LEEDap Appointed to Managing Principal at Spiezle Architectural Group Tue, 09 Dec 2014
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...
- Opinion: GOP Using Children as Lab Rats
- A large number of people are being used as unpaid "volunteers" in what might be called The...
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...