NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With unemployment rates hanging at a steady 9 percent, job hunting continues to be a daunting task for the unemployed. However, SET Personal Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping professionals find work or change careers, offers advice to job seekers on how to land a job, despite these tough economic times.
Tag Archives | SET Personal Marketing
Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET Personal Marketing Reviews the Current Job Market and Offers 3 Ways to Overcome Its Downfalls
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — In order for an interview to turn into a good offer, SET Personal Marketing, a firm specializing in helping professionals find work or change careers, advises that it should be far more than just a question-and-answer session. One strategy Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET Personal Marketing, suggests is to develop a positive chemistry right at the start.
Not Enough Job Hunters Use Personal Websites to Get Results in Their Job Search says SET Personal Marketing
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With employment slowly picking up in 2011, a survey shows that there are still very few job seekers using websites to market and promote their skills – when they certainly should be. ‘Using a website to market experience and skills can drastically impact your job search,’ Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET, said.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — People don’t remember numbers or excessive facts, but they do remember a good story. So it makes sense that if you’re telling and using stories in your job search and interviews, people are going to remember you too. Pioneered by Robert J. Gerberg, senior consultant at SET, the technique is something SET teaches clients to use.
- SUDC Foundation commends U.S. Senate passage of Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act on Nov. 20 Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Evan Skrederstu has produced an exclusive collection of 12 art prints entitled ‘Titanus’ for ArteQuesta clients Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs among recipients of 2014 NonProfit PR Grants Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- U.S. Secretary of State’s prestigious 2014 Award for Corporate Excellence (ACE) 2014 Finalists Announced Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- California-based Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program wins 2014 Neotrope NonProfit PR Grant Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- DEMO Fall 2014: AccuSure launches Cloud Solution for Commercial Insurance Thu, 20 Nov 2014
- EaseUS Software announces Partition Master 10.2 and ‘Buy one, get one Free’ Black Friday Deals Thu, 20 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Ultimate Guide to Interviewing and Negotiating – 2015 Edition, offers simple straightforward system for making sure you are continually at your best Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Leawo Software officially announces Blu-ray Player Win/Mac V1.8 Fri, 17 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G