NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With unemployment rates hanging at a steady 9 percent, job hunting continues to be a daunting task for the unemployed. However, SET Personal Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping professionals find work or change careers, offers advice to job seekers on how to land a job, despite these tough economic times.
Tag Archives | SET Personal Marketing
Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET Personal Marketing Reviews the Current Job Market and Offers 3 Ways to Overcome Its Downfalls
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — In order for an interview to turn into a good offer, SET Personal Marketing, a firm specializing in helping professionals find work or change careers, advises that it should be far more than just a question-and-answer session. One strategy Robert J. Gerberg, Chairman of SET Personal Marketing, suggests is to develop a positive chemistry right at the start.
Not Enough Job Hunters Use Personal Websites to Get Results in Their Job Search says SET Personal Marketing
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — With employment slowly picking up in 2011, a survey shows that there are still very few job seekers using websites to market and promote their skills – when they certainly should be. ‘Using a website to market experience and skills can drastically impact your job search,’ Robert J. Gerberg, CEO of SET, said.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — People don’t remember numbers or excessive facts, but they do remember a good story. So it makes sense that if you’re telling and using stories in your job search and interviews, people are going to remember you too. Pioneered by Robert J. Gerberg, senior consultant at SET, the technique is something SET teaches clients to use.
- United Wholesale Mortgage announces Enhancements to Marketing Center and Mobile App for brokers Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- California Cheerleaders ‘Team Up’ to tackle cancer, other deadly diseases for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- NOMISe Systems, Inc. and Healthcare Insights, LLC Announce Merger Plans to offer hospitals a fully integrated solution for controlling costs Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Zero Footprint Medical Tech Patent Portfolio from HeartIT licensed by Viztek LLC Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Higher Standard Packaging announces first recycled packaging for the legal cannabis industry Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art announces XVALA ‘No Delete’ exhibit to pull nude stolen pics of Lawrence and Upton Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Enviromax Prostate Joy Pillow helps men remove the prostate taboo while increasing sexual health Mon, 08 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...