TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: London Ontario-based tech entrepreneur, David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is the very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer. He joins just 8000 other people around the world as a Glass Explorer, and is only one of eventually three Canadians to sport the ‘coolest specs in Canada’ as a Google Glass Explorer.
Tag Archives | Voices.com
Tech entrepreneur David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer
Online Marketplace for Voiceover Talent Voices.com Celebrates 100,000th Voice Talent with New Responsive Web Portal
LONDON, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Industry-leading Voices.com is celebrating the registration of its 100,000th voice talent member with the launch of a new website, rebuilt from the ground up. Part of the project included the implementation of ‘responsive design,’ a design technique that accurately resizes the contents of a web page to any screen, regardless of its scope or device.
New Voices.com iPad and iPhone App Allows Marketers and Professional Voice Talent to Connect Anytime, Anywhere
TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, the online marketplace that connects businesses with professional voice-over talent, unveiled the first-ever iPhone and iPad app for procuring voiceovers today. The Voices mobile app will allow clients to search the Voices database of over 75,000 voice talents, review price quotes and listen to custom auditions from their mobile devices.
Voices.com, an online marketplace for voice actors, announces sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience 2012
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, an online marketplace connecting businesses with voice actors, is pleased to announce their sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience (VOICE 2012). Voices.com supported VOICE 2007 and 2010 in previous years through sponsorship, social media reporting and editorial coverage, extending the reach of the conference to a global audience hungry for the latest news, information and trends observed during the industry conference.
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of Canada’s fastest growing digital media companies, has been recognized in PROFIT Magazine’s ’11th Annual PROFIT HOT 50.’ For the second year in a row, digital media company Voices.com ranks on the definitive list of emerging growth ventures.
LONDON, Ontario — Voices.com was honoured with a ‘Best in Class’ Interactive Media Award (IMA) for professional services. ‘The Best in Class’ award is the highest honour bestowed by the Interactive Media Awards, representing the very best in planning, execution and overall professionalism.
Online voice over marketplace Voices.com launches the next generation of their Website, now 10X faster
LONDON, Ontario — Time is money, and when both are of the essence, there’s a need for speed that cannot be ignored. Voices CEO David Ciccarelli and his team recently revealed the newly redesigned site to their customers and have received a significant amount of support from members of the service, particularly as it relates to how quickly the website pages load.
Voiceover industry leader Voices.com has been recognized as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies by PROFIT Magazine
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of North America’s fastest growing Internet brands and digital media companies, is pleased to announce that in PROFIT Magazine’s “10th Annual PROFIT HOT 50,” Voices.com has been recognized as Canada’s #20 Emerging Growth Company. The PROFIT HOT 50 is the definitive list of young Canadian growth companies, ranked by two-year […]
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- With 2,170 cases of TB reported last year in Calif., TB programs must be maintained says California Tuberculosis Controllers Assoc. Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G