TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: London Ontario-based tech entrepreneur, David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is the very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer. He joins just 8000 other people around the world as a Glass Explorer, and is only one of eventually three Canadians to sport the ‘coolest specs in Canada’ as a Google Glass Explorer.
Tag Archives | Voices.com
Tech entrepreneur David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer
Online Marketplace for Voiceover Talent Voices.com Celebrates 100,000th Voice Talent with New Responsive Web Portal
LONDON, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Industry-leading Voices.com is celebrating the registration of its 100,000th voice talent member with the launch of a new website, rebuilt from the ground up. Part of the project included the implementation of ‘responsive design,’ a design technique that accurately resizes the contents of a web page to any screen, regardless of its scope or device.
New Voices.com iPad and iPhone App Allows Marketers and Professional Voice Talent to Connect Anytime, Anywhere
TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, the online marketplace that connects businesses with professional voice-over talent, unveiled the first-ever iPhone and iPad app for procuring voiceovers today. The Voices mobile app will allow clients to search the Voices database of over 75,000 voice talents, review price quotes and listen to custom auditions from their mobile devices.
Voices.com, an online marketplace for voice actors, announces sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience 2012
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, an online marketplace connecting businesses with voice actors, is pleased to announce their sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience (VOICE 2012). Voices.com supported VOICE 2007 and 2010 in previous years through sponsorship, social media reporting and editorial coverage, extending the reach of the conference to a global audience hungry for the latest news, information and trends observed during the industry conference.
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of Canada’s fastest growing digital media companies, has been recognized in PROFIT Magazine’s ’11th Annual PROFIT HOT 50.’ For the second year in a row, digital media company Voices.com ranks on the definitive list of emerging growth ventures.
LONDON, Ontario — Voices.com was honoured with a ‘Best in Class’ Interactive Media Award (IMA) for professional services. ‘The Best in Class’ award is the highest honour bestowed by the Interactive Media Awards, representing the very best in planning, execution and overall professionalism.
Online voice over marketplace Voices.com launches the next generation of their Website, now 10X faster
LONDON, Ontario — Time is money, and when both are of the essence, there’s a need for speed that cannot be ignored. Voices CEO David Ciccarelli and his team recently revealed the newly redesigned site to their customers and have received a significant amount of support from members of the service, particularly as it relates to how quickly the website pages load.
Voiceover industry leader Voices.com has been recognized as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies by PROFIT Magazine
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of North America’s fastest growing Internet brands and digital media companies, is pleased to announce that in PROFIT Magazine’s “10th Annual PROFIT HOT 50,” Voices.com has been recognized as Canada’s #20 Emerging Growth Company. The PROFIT HOT 50 is the definitive list of young Canadian growth companies, ranked by two-year […]
- EPAAL legislation sponsored by CARR to help identify persons excluded from working inside licensed care facilities Thu, 05 Mar 2015
- Beyond Inspirational – Nina G to perform at the Pacific Pinball Museum April Fools’ Day 2015 Wed, 04 Mar 2015
- Weitz & Luxenberg Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Lenovo for Superfish Malware Security Risk Wed, 04 Mar 2015
- Vicki Welter, CPA announces ‘Nonprofit Enrichment Series’ – Webcasts Focusing on Financial Management for Nonprofits Wed, 04 Mar 2015
- Xiaomi Yi Action Camera Selfie Stick by Quik Pod announced by Fromm Works Wed, 04 Mar 2015
- The MostFit SYN Rings and Core Hammer are taking the market by storm Wed, 04 Mar 2015
- New Global Online Media Magazine Provides Readers with a Piece of Paradise, from Yachts to Bubble Baths Tue, 03 Mar 2015
- Former N.Y. Jet and Marine Wayne Wicka pens autobiography inspired by time with Coach Pete Carroll and New England Patriots Thu, 29 Jan 2015
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Pacific Pinball Museum to host 2015 IFPA Championship Pinball Tournament in San Francisco Sat, 31 Jan 2015
- Artist Evan Skrederstu Paints Darth Vader Mask on Titanus Gigantus Beetle as Part of ‘Mask’ Art Series Fri, 30 Jan 2015
- 30 Shades of Valentine’s Day: new book, 30 Sex Positions and Tips For Getting Wild, Rough, and Kinky Mon, 02 Feb 2015
- Bulk Transportation Company, Eagle Transport Corp, Announces New President and VPs Mon, 02 Feb 2015
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Campaign Slogans
- The clown car carnival is upon us! Yes, the brigade of braggarts hoping for the GOP...
- Opinion: Sincerely-Held Beliefs – Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties
- Religiosity is an odious mistake of candidates from both major political parties but is...
- IMAGINE: Earthrising in 2015 Through Love Songs!
- EARTHRISING is a Series on How we can lift each other up higher and higher through harnessing...