TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: London Ontario-based tech entrepreneur, David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is the very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer. He joins just 8000 other people around the world as a Glass Explorer, and is only one of eventually three Canadians to sport the ‘coolest specs in Canada’ as a Google Glass Explorer.
Tag Archives | Voices.com
Tech entrepreneur David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, is very first Canadian to experience Google Glass as a Google Glass Explorer
Online Marketplace for Voiceover Talent Voices.com Celebrates 100,000th Voice Talent with New Responsive Web Portal
LONDON, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Industry-leading Voices.com is celebrating the registration of its 100,000th voice talent member with the launch of a new website, rebuilt from the ground up. Part of the project included the implementation of ‘responsive design,’ a design technique that accurately resizes the contents of a web page to any screen, regardless of its scope or device.
New Voices.com iPad and iPhone App Allows Marketers and Professional Voice Talent to Connect Anytime, Anywhere
TORONTO, Ontario /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, the online marketplace that connects businesses with professional voice-over talent, unveiled the first-ever iPhone and iPad app for procuring voiceovers today. The Voices mobile app will allow clients to search the Voices database of over 75,000 voice talents, review price quotes and listen to custom auditions from their mobile devices.
Voices.com, an online marketplace for voice actors, announces sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience 2012
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Voices.com, an online marketplace connecting businesses with voice actors, is pleased to announce their sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience (VOICE 2012). Voices.com supported VOICE 2007 and 2010 in previous years through sponsorship, social media reporting and editorial coverage, extending the reach of the conference to a global audience hungry for the latest news, information and trends observed during the industry conference.
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of Canada’s fastest growing digital media companies, has been recognized in PROFIT Magazine’s ’11th Annual PROFIT HOT 50.’ For the second year in a row, digital media company Voices.com ranks on the definitive list of emerging growth ventures.
LONDON, Ontario — Voices.com was honoured with a ‘Best in Class’ Interactive Media Award (IMA) for professional services. ‘The Best in Class’ award is the highest honour bestowed by the Interactive Media Awards, representing the very best in planning, execution and overall professionalism.
Online voice over marketplace Voices.com launches the next generation of their Website, now 10X faster
LONDON, Ontario — Time is money, and when both are of the essence, there’s a need for speed that cannot be ignored. Voices CEO David Ciccarelli and his team recently revealed the newly redesigned site to their customers and have received a significant amount of support from members of the service, particularly as it relates to how quickly the website pages load.
Voiceover industry leader Voices.com has been recognized as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies by PROFIT Magazine
TORONTO, Canada — Voices.com, one of North America’s fastest growing Internet brands and digital media companies, is pleased to announce that in PROFIT Magazine’s “10th Annual PROFIT HOT 50,” Voices.com has been recognized as Canada’s #20 Emerging Growth Company. The PROFIT HOT 50 is the definitive list of young Canadian growth companies, ranked by two-year […]
- Chillbox S.A. partners with Lymel Holdings LLC to bring Chillbox Greek Frozen Yogurt Stores to American Market
- PALISADES PARK, N.J. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: The Chillbox Greek frozen yogurt chain of stores...
- Time to switch: EaseUS Software makes it easy to migrate from Windows XP to a Modern OS
- NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading provider of PC data...
- Mortgage Tech leader Quandis Inc, named to HW TECH100 List for 2014
- FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: Quandis, Inc., a leading provider of default...
- Dark Matters: New Research Study Suggests that Dark Energy Likely Does Not Exist
- MONTREAL, Quebec /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: According to the Pantheory Research Organization, a...
- ReverseVision Inc. welcomes industry expert Mark Johnson as Customer Support Manager
- SAN DIEGO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: ReverseVision, a leading software and technology...
- Opinion: GOP Outfitters
- Are you running for public office in a district full of incredibly dim-witted people? Hello...
- Sipapu’s NM-AZ Native Program Helping Heal America
- To further help heal and unite America, on February 26, New Mexico’s Sipapu ski area announced...
- Could World Prayer Help Protect Sochi Olympics?
- OPINION: The Olympics has been the greatest force for Peace, Understanding, Healing, and Unity...