HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Waverider Auctions is producing the ‘2012 U.S. Vintage Surf Charity Auction and Ocean Art Sale’ to be held on August 18, 2012 at the Hilton Hotel Waterfront Beach Resort in ‘Surf City USA’ Huntington Beach, Calif. Public is invited to have their vintage surfboard or surf memorabilia appraised, by Gary ‘Seahag’ Sahagen at June event.
Tag Archives | Waverider Auctions
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — On Saturday August 18, 2012 Waverider Auctions will hold one of the largest main land surf charity auction events in history. Charities benefiting from a percentage of the auction fees will be: The International Surf Museum, The Surfrider’s Foundation, Wounded Warriors Project and CHOC Hospitals, according to Seth Schiller, producer of the event.
- National Law Journal names New York City-based personal injury firm Weitz and Luxenberg ‘Elite Trial Lawyers’ Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- Collateral Analytics and Global DMS Named Joint Finalists for 2014 Synergy Award Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- Easeusapp Announces Coolphone Android App to Reduce Smartphone Temperature Wed, 01 Oct 2014
- United Wholesale Mortgage announces Enhancements to Marketing Center and Mobile App for brokers Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- California Cheerleaders ‘Team Up’ to tackle cancer, other deadly diseases for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Life-coach Natalia Alexandria announces publication of her new book ‘Your Life IQ’ Tue, 09 Sep 2014
- Leading RFID specialist eAgile Inc. announces eTap intelligent packaging solution Tue, 09 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...