HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Waverider Auctions is producing the ’2012 U.S. Vintage Surf Charity Auction and Ocean Art Sale’ to be held on August 18, 2012 at the Hilton Hotel Waterfront Beach Resort in ‘Surf City USA’ Huntington Beach, Calif. Public is invited to have their vintage surfboard or surf memorabilia appraised, by Gary ‘Seahag’ Sahagen at June event.
Tag Archives | Waverider Auctions
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — On Saturday August 18, 2012 Waverider Auctions will hold one of the largest main land surf charity auction events in history. Charities benefiting from a percentage of the auction fees will be: The International Surf Museum, The Surfrider’s Foundation, Wounded Warriors Project and CHOC Hospitals, according to Seth Schiller, producer of the event.
- Robin L. Greenwald of Weitz and Luxenberg to serve as liaison counsel for GM Recall Lawsuits Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- New Education Protector from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants Safeguards Student-Athletes’ Education Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- EasyTeamManager acquired by TeamSnap as company accelerates growth Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Latest version of EaseUS Partition Master 10.1 reduces the installation file size and enriches the supportable languages Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Titan Capital Solutions Has Historic Jumbo Mortgage Lock Month, Adds 7 Approved Sellers in Q2-14 Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Tenorshare announces iPhone Care Pro, an advanced iOS system care toolbox to manage files, speed-up devices, backup and restore data Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Global Identity Summit 2014: SecuGen to Showcase New Fingerprint and Contactless Smartcard Reader, Hamster Pro Duo CL Tue, 26 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- NOW: N.C. Women see an Equal Rights Amendment as a means to stop legislative, legal and economic discrimination Tue, 15 Jul 2014
- Andrea Levin joins Edgewood Partners Insurance Center in California Mon, 14 Jul 2014
- OpenClose LenderAssist LOS Establishes Secondary Marketing Transparency and Control Fri, 11 Jul 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag
- Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, the proverb states. In other words, have some empathy. All...
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only)
- Freedom comes at a price. People in the USA have the right to be stupid, just as the rest of us...