SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board announced on the heels of the Y4 event on Friday, April 27 that unemployed youth may apply for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) youth program. The program gives eligible youth access to educational and career opportunities and job skills programs through adult and peer mentoring and counseling.
Tag Archives | Workforce Investment Act
Workforce Investment Act, Multi-Sector Partnership National Emergency Grant has been expanded to include laid-off census workers
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board announced that a $1.5 million Workforce Investment Act, Multi-Sector Partnership National Emergency Grant has been expanded to include laid-off census workers. This grant has nearly 200 spaces available to fill by the close of June 30, 2012. Census workers who were laid off between September 21, 2010, and September 27, 2011 are eligible to apply at one of San Bernardino County’s Employment Resource Centers.
Partnership with California Employers Association provides no-cost consulting to San Bernardino county businesses
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board, through a partnership with the California Employers Association, has helped more than 100 businesses with no cost human resources consulting.
Local San Bernardino Businesses Hire 90 Percent of Graduates from Workforce Investment Act Funded Machining Course
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Members of the first graduating class of Technical Employment Training, Inc. (TET) were unable to accept their diploma because they were already busy at their new jobs, reports the Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County.
- National Retirement Programs announced The Pension Inspector Adds Free Multi Year Tools Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Envy Corner announces Top 5 Halloween Costumes for 2014 as voted by fans Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- AnyTrans 4 is a new Complete iOS 8 amd iPhone 6 Content Management Solution Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- ReverseVision Inc. named a 2014 Lenders’ Choice Award Finalist Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Businesses Will Spend Over $1 Trillion on Managed Telecom Services in the Next Five Years Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Joshuacord’s Second Annual 5K Joshua 1:9 Religious Freedom Run 2014 comes to Tampa in December Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Conservatives are PINO (Patriots in Name Only) Wed, 04 Jun 2014
- Opinion: My Day as a Douchebag Thu, 03 Jul 2014
- Complete Solution for Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade offered by EaseUS Software Wed, 28 May 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Customer-centric marketing firm Cogensia welcomes eight new team members Fri, 22 Aug 2014
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Opinion: GOP versus USA
- The conservative cabal is wide-ranging and well-funded. Collaborating with their primary...
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief
- What do normal, decent people believe? By comparison, what do conservatives believe? As anyone...