SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board announced on the heels of the Y4 event on Friday, April 27 that unemployed youth may apply for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) youth program. The program gives eligible youth access to educational and career opportunities and job skills programs through adult and peer mentoring and counseling.
Tag Archives | Workforce Investment Act
Workforce Investment Act, Multi-Sector Partnership National Emergency Grant has been expanded to include laid-off census workers
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board announced that a $1.5 million Workforce Investment Act, Multi-Sector Partnership National Emergency Grant has been expanded to include laid-off census workers. This grant has nearly 200 spaces available to fill by the close of June 30, 2012. Census workers who were laid off between September 21, 2010, and September 27, 2011 are eligible to apply at one of San Bernardino County’s Employment Resource Centers.
Partnership with California Employers Association provides no-cost consulting to San Bernardino county businesses
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board, through a partnership with the California Employers Association, has helped more than 100 businesses with no cost human resources consulting.
Local San Bernardino Businesses Hire 90 Percent of Graduates from Workforce Investment Act Funded Machining Course
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Members of the first graduating class of Technical Employment Training, Inc. (TET) were unable to accept their diploma because they were already busy at their new jobs, reports the Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County.
- Third Annual Wealth and Passive Income Expo Comes to Houston Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- AccuSure Webinar Shows Businesses How to Save Money and Meet OSHA Form Requirements Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Road Safe America President Steve Owings Urges DOT to Improve U.S. Commercial Truck Safety Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- ACSIA Partners Grows by Highlighting Productivity Benefits and Providing Custom Outreach Education Program for Each Employer Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Colorado’s Titan Capital Solutions is Now Purchasing ‘Scratch and Dent’ Mortgage Loans Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Donation Pages, Inc. Announces Launch new system to revolutionize how campaign contributions are captured Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Pacific Pinball Museum signs agreement with Phaeno Museum to create unique exhibition of pinball art and science Thu, 22 Jan 2015
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Political Earthquake Super PAC Supports Governor Sarah Palin’s Leadership for America Thu, 08 Jan 2015
- EaseUS Software anounces its new Todo Backup 8.0 with New Backup Technology Fri, 19 Dec 2014
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills Wed, 08 Oct 2014
- Quandis to Partner with Banks and Servicers for New Military Personnel Program Wed, 03 Dec 2014
- SecuGen Corp announces new Hamster Pro Duo/CL Contactless Smart Card, FAP 20, PIV Fingerprint Reader Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- JAF Industries announces new foodie-riffic product for meat lovers and vegans alike: Gold Strike Chili Mon, 08 Dec 2014
- Opinion: GOP Presidential Candidates 2016
- Here at the headquarters of the Anti-Conservative Team, we were fortunate to gain an interview...
- Opinion: GOP Using Children as Lab Rats
- A large number of people are being used as unpaid "volunteers" in what might be called The...
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...