KIRKLAND, Wash. — Almost for sure, you or a family member will need expensive long term care someday. How will you pay for it? What public or private insurance options are available to you? Now you can get those answers on Amazon.com’s Kindle Wireless Reading Device and the Apple iPhone, through “Dignity for Life: Five Things You Should Know Before Considering Long Term Care Insurance.” The new electronic publication is authored by LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), one of America’s most experienced long term care insurance agencies.
“We’re reaching out to people on the go,” says Jonas Roeser, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Operations for LTCFP.
Dignity for Life sells for $4.95 in the Amazon.com Kindle Store. Go to amazon.com and search for item number B0030GFC4K, or search within the Kindle Store for “Dignity for Life.” Once purchased, the guide may be read on your Kindle.
If you don’t have a Kindle but have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can also read Dignity for Life on the go. You’ll need the Kindle for iPhone App, available free.
To install Kindle for iPhone:
1. Visit www.apple.com/iphone/appstore/ by tapping the App Store icon on the home screen of your iPhone or iPod touch. You can also get the application through the iTunes Store.
2. Search for “Kindle for iPhone” or find it in the alphabetical list of applications.
3. Follow the on-screen install instructions.
When your installation is complete, simply tap the Kindle for iPhone icon on your iPhone or iPod touch. Then tap Get Books and search for “Dignity for Life.”
Since April, 2007, the print version of Dignity for Life has been available on Amazon.com for $8.95 (ISBN: 978-0-615-14253-1).
The guide reveals —
* Who tends to need long term care, and why;
* Alternative ways of paying for care;
* Why Medicare and regular health insurance fail to address most long term care needs;
* Why long term care insurance protects one’s assets as well as one’s lifestyle and well being; and
* How to choose the right policy from a sound carrier, and avoid rate escalation.
More information on long term care insurance is available at the LTC Hotline — http://www.ltchotline.com — manned by LTCFP experts.