KIRKLAND, Wash. — LTC Hotline, a one-stop shopping center, promises to simplify the process of finding the right long-term care policy from the right carrier at the right price. “Traditionally,” says Jonas Roeser, “consumers had to meet with an agent in person, or try to compare confusing quotes from multiple carriers. Now they can find the best policy and price for their situation, from any of several top carriers, just by calling a toll-free number.” Or, if they prefer, they can request help online.
Roeser is Senior Vice President of Marketing and Operations for LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP), which runs LTC Hotline. LTCFP is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies, representing multiple carriers. LTC Hotline by phone: 1-888-831-6579. LTC Hotline by Internet: ltchotline.com .
The value and convenience of this one-stop shopping should not be underestimated, according to Roeser. The advantages include:
* Impartial expertise: The LTC Hotline puts people in touch with independent experts. “Unlike agents tied to one company, our agents represent several competing insurance companies,” says Roeser. “They’re impartial.”
* Depth of knowledge: “With the LTC Hotline, you don’t get someone reading from a script. You talk directly with a real expert, someone licensed in your state who specializes in LTC insurance and only that.”
* Time saving: With the LTC Hotline, there’s no need to make an appointment to meet an agent in your home. “You get personalized attention right away, through the phone and by communicating electronically,” Roeser explains. “Also you can get printed information by Internet download, rather than waiting for the U.S. mail.”
* Better coverage: The LTC Hotline includes a system that assembles policy features matching an individual’s needs. “It’s like having a car tailor-made for you in the factory,” says Roeser. “Except a real, live expert oversees and manages the whole process.”
* Appropriate cost: Since the service can assemble features the consumer wants, it can also leave out features that do not apply. “Why pay for something you don’t really need?” Roeser says.
Those who contact the LTC Hotline may request “Dignity for Life,” a definitive guide to long-term care insurance. It’s available free to those who request it – immediately by digital download, or by mail in physical form. Online – at ltchotline.com – visitors may view a video, “3 in 4 Need More Than Regular Health Insurance.”