SEATTLE, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ — PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash at the EMP Museum will continue its long tradition of being the most-anticipated Halloween party in downtown Seattle. PULSE has sold out every year for the last 10 years due to its outstanding location, value, and the most impressive and elaborate costumes in the city. Presented by Halloween Seattle.
“PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash at the EMP Museum” provides nearly 2,000 attendees with one of Seattle’s premier live bands, a top spinning DJ, and access to the EMP Museum itself included with admission. There is also a special VIP section for a premium price. It is being held the weekend before Halloween, on Saturday night, Oct 27, 2012.
Selected details from the PULSE website (which can be found at www.HalloweenSeattle.com):
* 2,000 party guests dressed in amazing and creative costumes;
* Sky Church Stage, which boasts the world’s largest LED screen, features the Brand X High Energy Party Band, noted for playing the most popular party hits from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today;
* Also appearing on the main stage is DJ FUNKDADDY spinning and mixing live for the crowd;
* Nearly 100,000 sq. ft. of party area for guests to party the night away right underneath the iconic Space Needle;
* Access to the EMP Museum is included with admission (a $20 value);
* Pre-party “Cocktail Hour” for singles.
“PULSE the Ultimate Halloween at the EMP Museum” continues its tradition of being the most anticipated Halloween Bash in the Northwest on Saturday, October 27, 2012 in the EMP Museum at 325 5th Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109.
WHAT: PULSE the Ultimate Halloween Bash at the EMP Museum.
WHEN: October 27, 2012, Saturday Night, 8 p.m.
WHERE: EMP Museum, under the Space Needle, at 325 5th Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109.
PRICE: $39 and up, with additional VIP options.
AGE: 21+, must bring valid photo ID.
MORE DETAILS AND TICKETS: http://www.HalloweenSeattle.com/ .
Copyright © 2012 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.