Tags 4818 Records

Tag: 4818 Records

Closet Full of Skeletons – The McGrath Project releases new record and music videos with Smith Music Group

eNewsChannels NEWS: -- 4818 Records announced today that Texas based band, The McGrath Project is following up its last massively successful record which sold over 500,000 units worldwide with a new chart climber entitled, "Closet Full of Skeletons."

Texas State Men and Boys Choir teams with The Texas Girls’ Choir to perform at Carnegie Hall in NY

eNewsChannels NEWS: -- Imagine performing at the world-renowned Carnegie Hall in New York. That has long been the dream of members of the Top 40-selling Texas State Men & Boys Choir, who are currently celebrating their third anniversary. That anniversary will be marked by: the release of the choir's fourth record, a four-city tour, and a magical Carnegie Hall performance.
Singer Gary McGrath

McGrath’s ‘Never Let Me Go’ single and video to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Greater Fort Worth

eNewsChannels NEWS: (FORT WORTH, Texas) -- 4818 Records, LLC today announced a beautiful new ballad titled "Never Let Me Go" has been released as a single and video to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Greater Fort Worth. Singer/songwriter/guitarist and Grammy Award-winning producer Gary McGrath wrote and recorded "Never Let Me Go" for "Hope," which he compiled and has just released on his independent 4818 Records label.

WHAT'S NEWS