TORONTO, Canada — A revolution has been brewing, 12 months in the making, at the offices of Voices.com as they release their all-new, redesigned site and broaden their influence not just in the realm of voice over, but to the advertising industry and beyond. Businesses looking to hire voice talent can post jobs, receive responses quickly, interview candidates by telephone, instant message or e-mail – all provided by the Voices.com collaboration platform.
Voices.com is an online workplace where business owners can go to audition and hire the freelance professionals they need to get voice-over recordings done.
Improvements to the online workplace include:
* Voice talent profiles with biography information, audio samples and a history of feedback from previous jobs
* An online store where buyers can purchase bundled audio services, such as a commercial or video narration
* A powerful search engine to locate voice talent by keyword, gender, voice ages, languages and union status
* A streamlined escrow service that guarantees the satisfaction of buyers
* An active online community that offers blogs, podcasts and videos.
Voices.com CEO, David Ciccarelli, says, “The catalyst for many of these improvements came in the form of feedback received from our customers, and now with the implementation of those suggestions, using Voices.com is faster and easier, too.”
Voices.com is the online marketplace where businesses connect with voice actors and voice over talents. Radio and television stations, advertising agencies, marketing executives, casting directors and voice talent agencies rely on Voices.com to easily search for and hire language service providers such as translators, narrators and professional voice over talents with the assistance of their award-winning web service.
Voice talents are equipped with a comprehensive set of self-managed tools to effectively market themselves and conduct their voice-over business online.
[tags]voiceover services, advertising industry portal, locate voice talent, CEO David Ciccarelli[/tags]