SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced today that he has signed the following bills: AB 139 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – State claims. AB 434 by Assemblymember Dan Logue (R-Chico) – County penalties: forensic laboratories.
- AB 1300 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Medical marijuana.
- SB 24 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) – Personal information: privacy.
- SB 207 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – State claims.
- SB 514 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) – Dextromethorphan: sale to minors prohibited.
- SB 636 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Personal information: Internet disclosure prohibition.
- SB 796 by Senator Sam Blakeslee (R-San Luis Obispo) – State hospitals: prohibited items: misdemeanor penalty.
For full text of the bills, visit: leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.