SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The Office of Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today released “2011: Milestones and Accomplishments,” a year-in-review report on the Governor’s actions since taking office. It may be downloaded in PDF format starting today.
The report covers the actions Governor Brown took in 2011 to:
– Balance the budget honestly and cut our deficit in half
– Enact historic public safety realignment
– Drive job creation and economic development
– Cut waste and curb spending
– Make government more efficient
– Champion renewable energy and environmental sustainability
– Pursue bold, fair pension reform
– Promote equality and justice
The interactive report also covers other highlights, including the State of the State Address, the Royal visit, Sutter Brown’s appointment as First Dog, the California Hall of Fame and more.
“2011: Milestones and Accomplishments” can be viewed and downloaded as a PDF here: gov.ca.gov/docs/2011MilestonesAccomp12.30.11.pdf . Click on any tab or button to access a page.