SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills: First, AB 391 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Secondhand dealers and pawnbrokers: electronic reporting. Also, AB 805 by Assemblymember Norma Torres (D-Pomona) – Common interest developments. Additional follow:
- AB 806 by Assemblymember Norma Torres (D-Pomona) – Common interest developments.
- AB 1451 by Assemblymember Mary Hayashi (D-Hayward) – High school athletics: California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1835 by Assemblymember Nathan Fletcher (I-San Diego) – Sex offenders.
- AB 1987 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) – Pupil instruction: independent study: leadership course.
- AB 2060 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Juveniles: educational decisions.
- AB 2509 by Assemblymember Jim Nielsen (R-Gerber) – Surface mining and reclamation plans: exempted activities.
- SB 1382 by Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) – County employees’ retirement: retiree organizations.
- SB 1425 by Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) – Juveniles: dependent children.
For full text of the bills, visit: leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.