LANSDALE, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — Global DMS, the leading provider of enterprise Web-based appraisal management software, announced that it has been named to Mortgage Technology magazine’s coveted Top 50 Service Providers list for the fourth year in a row.
According to officials at the magazine, in order to make the list companies must excel in four primary categories: the continued advancement of technology and services; have a viable revenue model and value proposition to customers; provide exceptional customer service; and make a unique impact on the mortgage industry. Vendors that make the list must also have a proven track record of success and offer highly innovative, advanced technology to lenders, servicers and other mortgage industry participants.
Over the past year, Global DMS made a number of new technology advancements that were instrumental in the company making the list.
Among them are:
* eTrac A.T.O.M. – launch of Appraisal Tracking On Mobile, a revolutionary mobile application designed for appraisers that allows them to fully manage all of their orders directly from smartphones.
* eTrac WebForms – development of standardized forms that enable the ability to easily produce appraisal reports entirely online, allowing appraisers to be completely mobile and autonomous.
* Workflow Engine – addition of a sophisticated rules engine that seamlessly manages the workflow of Global DMS’ appraisal management offering.
* Global Kinex Integration – integration of Global Kinex to the GSEs’ Uniform Collateral Data Portal(R) (UCDP(R)) to seamlessly deliver appraisals.
* MARS Platform – enhancements made to Global DMS’ MISMO-based Appraisal Review System to identify collateral risk, score each appraisal report’s individual risks, report findings, extract the PDF from the MISMO XML file, and automatically and compliantly deliver the necessary data to the GSEs or investors.
* Weekly Updates – the magazine also recognized Global DMS for its ability to continually and efficiently provide weekly updates and enhancements to its suite of applications via its software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model.
“Earning a spot on Mortgage Technology magazine’s annual Top 50 Service Providers list for the fourth consecutive year is a testament to our commitment to innovation and continually making advancements with our solution set,” said Vladimir Bien-Aime, president and CEO of Global DMS. “We’ve been growing at an enviable rate, which is the direct result of our leading-edge SaaS-based solutions and excellence in customer support. We are honored to have again been recognized for our progress and achievements in the appraisal management mortgage space.”
About Global DMS:
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, Global DMS is the mortgage industry’s preeminent provider of commercial and residential real estate valuation solutions catering to lenders, servicers, AMCs, appraisers and other real estate entities. The company’s solution set is cost effectively delivered on a software-as-service (SaaS) transactional basis that ensures compliance adherence, reduces costs, increases efficiencies and expedites the entire real estate appraisal process. Notable is that Global DMS has retained 100 percent of its lender clients since its inception. The company’s solutions include its eTrac management platform, eTrac enterprise platform, WebForms, Global Kinex, AVMs and the MISMO Appraisal Review System (MARS). For more information, visit the company’s web site at http://www.globaldms.com/ or call (877) 866-2747.
Copyright © 2012 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.