DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. — Looking for some terrific ways to make your holiday baking more tasty? Then tune into a special edition of W the women’s show, “Holiday Greetings.” The hit Quorum Productions television program will feature an array of delicious recipes including an appetizer, entree and dessert. During the cooking segment, the chef will reveal one of the secret ingredients used among top chefs and “foodies.”
“Plugra European Style Butter by Keller’s Creamery is used and preferred by many professional chefs, with a special niche among pastry chefs,” said Jim Coleman, celebrity chef spokesperson for the show. “It is also beginning to gain strength among a growing consumer segment, ‘foodies,’ who are not professional chefs, but enjoy the art of cooking and aspire to provide restaurant-quality experiences to family and friends.”
Churned in old world tradition, Plugra European Style Butter has a touch more butterfat and less moisture, which makes it richer, creamier and more flavorful than traditional American butter. Regular butter is 80% butter fat. The remaining 20% is water and milk solids. Plugra European Style Butter has a little more butter fat (just 2.5% more). The added butter fat displaces some water and milk solids, resulting in a purer, richer butter flavor and higher smoke point when cooking. Less moisture also means that cakes rise higher, cookies are crisper and cook more evenly, and pie crusts or croissants are flakier.
W the women’s show, “Holiday Greetings” will feature a variety of fun and informative tips to help make this special season more enjoyable and less stressful! The show will air nationally on WE -Women’s Entertainment, and other targeted networks.
About W the women’s show, created by Quorum Productions
This fast-paced half hour show transports women to the “non-fluff” zone, offering heartfelt, in-depth, relevant, one-on-one interviews and stories highlighting the triumphs and challenges that women face. Each episode offers viewers helpful ideas and timely information that make their lives easier and more enriched.
About Quorum Productions
This Florida-based production company is nationally renowned for creating excellent quality programming that educates and informs in an entertaining and compelling manner. Their shows are geared towards disseminating vital solutions to life’s problems. These programs not only touch the hearts of their viewers but help them make important decisions which impact their lives. Guests on Quorum Productions shows such as W the women’s show have included representatives from AARP, Upromise Inc., AutoNation, P&G, Sanofi-Aventis, TIAA-CREF, Dell Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Jockey International, Merck and many others.
W the women’s show – www.wshow.tv
Quorum Productions – www.quorumproductions.tv
All trademarks acknowledged.
[tags]Plugra European Style Butter, Quorum Productions, Kellers Creamery, W the women’s show, Full Spectrum Media[/tags]