SAINT LOWELL, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: TV Star and lead expert of the hit cable television show ‘Hoarders,’ Cory Chalmers, will be making a special guest appearance at his newest Steri-Clean franchise. This franchise owned by Gary Hofer and Tony Moser is hosting the Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce for a ribbon cutting on Friday October 17 and is inviting the public to its grand opening / open house on Saturday Oct. 18
Archive | State: Indiana RSS feed for this section
Zen-tinel, a manufacturer of mobile surveillance systems has partnered with Safety, Claims and Litigation Services, LLC
INDIANA, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — Zen-tinel, a national manufacturer and distributor of mobile surveillance systems is pleased to announce it has partnered with Safety, Claims and Litigation Services, LLC, an affiliate of National Interstate Insurance Company, to provide Accident Event Recorder technology to school bus contractors.
INDIANA, Pa. /eNewsChannels/ — Zen-tinel, a national manufacturer and distributor of mobile surveillance systems, has developed a new stop-arm camera to identify drivers who illegally pass stopped school buses.
WebPAX from Heart IT allows Hendricks Regional Health to efficiently manage and distribute cardiac images
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — Heart IT, the global leader that pioneered the first FDA approved zero-footprint medical imaging workstation, has joined Hendricks Regional Health to announce the implementation of Heart IT’s WebPAX(R) platform to help manage and distribute cardiac images.
SEYMOUR, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — Bouncy Fun Rentals is Seymour, Indiana’s home of the $99 inflatable bounce house. These bounce houses are a must have for a child’s birthday party or public event where you want to be seen. Mark Bowling, the owner of Bouncy Fun Rentals, got the idea to start the company after an experience he had with renting a bounce house that almost turned into a nightmare.
ELKHART, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — REMIS AMERICA has installed its first black RemiSafe doors on 24 feet of previously open Hill Phoenix cases at a ShopRite in New Rochelle, NY. These are the first black RemiSafe doors anywhere in the world.
REMIS AMERICA LLC’s Indiana production of REMIS doors will now include the RemiSafe T line for Grocery Retailers
ELKHART, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — REMIS AMERICA LLC, the maker of energy efficient doors and covers, has expanded its American production, creating jobs and standing out in a tough economy. Driven by increased demand for its energy saving solutions and several commitments from major North American grocery retailers that extend into 2012, Indiana production of REMIS doors will now include the RemiSafe T line.
ELKHART, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — TCL picks DEHCO Commercial to distribute its line of LCD TVs to the health care industry. Dehco Commercial has combined their HC20 technology with LCD TV’s made by TCL. The result is a pillow-speaker-ready (Intertek listed) TV system priced 30 to 40 percent below what is typically spent on health care TVs.
Preferred Seating Co. is creating new designs for high-quality stadium and theater seats through a partnership with three Midwest manufacturers
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. /eNewsChannels/ — In a U.S. economy that needs a boost, Preferred Stadium and Theater Seating and Preferred Seating Designs are excited to announce that they will be creating new designs for high-quality stadium and theater seats through a partnership with three Midwest manufacturers.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The Open Information Security Foundation (OISF) today announced that nPulse Technologies, LLC has joined the consortium as its first Gold Level member. nPulse will maintain a QA Test lab for Suricata developers at its Charlottesville, VA, facility. Developers will be able to access the nPulse systems remotely.
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The Butler University Bulldogs are celebrating a number of achievements for the 2009-2010 athletic seasons. Not only did the Butler Bulldogs advance to the NCAA’s magical Final Four in basketball, but on the gridiron, the Bulldogs achieved record-setting milestones by going 11-1, topping the Pioneer Football League, capturing their first post-season win and winning the Gridiron Classic and the Hoosier Helmet Trophy.
ELKHART, Ind. — REMIS AMERICA, a leader in energy efficient products for grocery retailers, is proud to announce that it has opened a new production line at its Elkhart, Indiana headquarters. This new 35,000 square foot facility represents a multi-million dollar investment and has created over 25 new jobs since the company’s inception in February of 2009. Additionally, the company’s business model forecasts an impressive 30+ new hires by year’s end 2011.
Environmental Resource Center will present mandatory hazmat training compliance classes in Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — According to Environmental Resource Center, when workers handle hazardous waste or ship hazardous materials, training is not just a good idea, it’s the law. Environmental Resource Center, the leading provider of environmental and safety training, will present the mandatory training in Indianapolis at the Crowne Plaza Hotel – Indianapolis Airport on February […]
ELKHART, Ind. — Leading the way in reducing energy consumption is in the works for the new 49,000-sqaure-foot LEED Platinum Certified Hannaford Supermarket in Augusta, Maine and REMIS AMERICA was sure to be a part of it. REMIS AMERICA installed 32 feet of Remiglas Ecosafe sliding glass covers on freezer bunker display cases which can […]
ELKHART, Ind. — Paradigm Multimedia has introduced their next-generation healthcare interface with ProTune Technology – the HC20. This product, designed for patient in-room television entertainment systems, is about the size of a deck of cards and will radically change the way healthcare TVs are purchased. Paradigm Multimedia and DEHCO Commercial have recently teamed up and […]
Jimmy Jazz Announces First Store Opening in Indiana Market; New Location in the City of Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Jimmy Jazz, the leading urban fashion retailer in the eastern United States, will be opening its first store in the state of Indiana on April 3nd in the Lafayette Square Mall, located in the capital of Indianapolis. “Opening our first store in the beautiful state of Indiana brings great excitement to our […]
MIDDLEBURY, Ind. — Every year, thousands of US citizens travel to Mexico for cancer treatment, because clinics there offer non-toxic therapies and the cost is much less expensive, says TMD Unlimited, a medical tourism corporation. When Tom Teeter was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), he went to three different Mexican clinics, and had good […]
Notre Dame’s Luck of the Irish Extended Twice to Southern Bleacher with Soccer and Lacrosse Stadiums
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The nationally acclaimed men’s and women’s soccer and lacrosse programs at Notre Dame will be looking to continue their winning ways in 2009 and beyond in newly constructed stadiums; thanks in part to Notre Dame’s $1.5 billion “Spirit of Notre Dame” capital campaign. And who better to deliver the “luck of […]
FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Ash Brokerage Corporation today announced that it is expanding its market presence with the opening of a sales and service office located in Houston, Texas. Ash Brokerage is one of the largest independently owned general agencies and financial service providers in the U.S.
Patented Energy Saving System for Recovering Wasted Heat in Boiler Rooms Offered by Applied Scientific
ST. JOHN, Ind. — Applied Scientific Research Inc. is introducing a new energy saving system, based on the patents 4,759,195 and 5,878,588. The Wasted Thermal Energy Recovery System is designed to recover heat from boiler rooms, which are found all over the world. It is easy to see that The Wasted Thermal Energy Recovery System saves both money and tremendous energy.
EVANSVILLE, Ind. — Innovative Consulting Group, LLC (ICG) introduces a revitalized brand to represent significant milestones for the company in 2007. ICG will be celebrating its 5th anniversary in the spring and the company will reach the goal of 50 employees.
- MCT Trading MCTlive! wins Mortgage Technology magazine 2014 Release of the Year Award Fri, 31 Oct 2014
- Energy Optimizers USA helps Adams County Ohio Valley Schools convert to energy saving solar technologies Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth? Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Somerset Hills and Somerset Valley YMCAs will formally join together to form one YMCA association Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- A decade of sports, entertainment and family selfies proves the Quik Pod is still the best Selfie Stick Thu, 30 Oct 2014
- Artist Anne Kerry Swank Angel Art Series Glorifies God, and is in the Vatican Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- New Book on Hip-Hop Legacy of SuperFly Magazine Publisher Gloria Goldwater Announced Wed, 29 Oct 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Starting Over Again offers employers a way to reduce losses due to Employee Divorces Mon, 06 Oct 2014
- The Gwinnett Choral Guild to present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- N.Y. Event Planner Expo 2014 adds Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie as VIP Host Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...
- Book Review: Making Socialism a Good Word Again John Scott G
- Book Review: Who’s in Charge of Our Laws? ‘Nobody’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 26 ~ Partie Vingt-Six John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 25 ~ Parte Venticinque John Scott G
- Book Review: People Deserve ‘A Fighting Chance’ John Scott G
- Fiction: Area Code 666 – Part 24 ~ Parte Veinticuatro John Scott G