EV charging infrastructure now has significant funding from the NEVI Infrastructure Act
(DENVER, Colo.) — NEWS: Self-Service Kiosks Digital Signage EV Charging News: This month we’ve launched a new clearinghouse for EV Charging Stations (https://ev-charging.stations.org). EV charging infrastructure now has significant funding from the NEVI Infrastructure Act.
Funds will be released before the end of 2022. Existing ADA regulations such as ADA 2010 and Section 508 apply. We have a complete writeup on kma.global. We predict that both the U.S. Access Board and ANSI will weigh in on EV-related before the end of 2022.
As part of our EV kickoff we have also put together an EV charging market snapshot reflecting current SLED and FED opportunities for EV charging infrastructure (which have “soared” as the media likes phrasing). Currently $2B in just these markets for active RFPs.
Our ADA Committee is evolving to keep pace with the anticipated regulatory actions in this self-service space. As co-chairman, Nicky Shaw of Storm Interface and Michael O’Hare of TechForAll Consulting have four initiatives they are in process of executing.
1 – Expand our sounding board to officially include organizations such as the NFB, AFB, Canadian groups and the RNIB
2 – Formalize and automate our existing educational communications to procurement entities in the SLED space
3 – Expand the working groups to include new self-service segments such as Smart Cities, robotics and EV Charging
4 – Formalize our industry input from current sponsors such as Panasonic, LG and Intel.
* Digital Signage Software – Case Study – London Underground
* EV Charging Market Numbers & Charts
* Digital Signage Awards – Best of Show InfoComm 2022
* Kiosks History – What Was the First Zebra Kiosk Printer?
* Hotel Kiosks – American Kiosks and meldCX Partner
* ADA Kiosks – Canada ADA Accessibility Plan
* Healthcare – The Role of Kiosks: Scoping Review
* ADA – Kiosk Retrofit for Usability & Accessibility Webinar
* EV Charging Station News – News Summary Added
* Digital Signage – InfoComm & LG Booth
Recent EV Charging Posts
* Tesla Cameras Are Coming From Samsung
* EV Battery 98 Percent Capacity in Less Than Ten Minutes
* PennDOT to distribute millions on electric vehicle charging stations
* EV Charging Vehicle Market – June Snapshot
* EV Charging – Samsung and IoTecha Join Forces
Learn more: https://kma.global/faq/ev-charging-what-about-electric-charging-stations-are-they-subject-to-kiosk-regulations/
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://kioskindustry.org/. Since 1996 for 26 years serving the self-service technology market. For a complete list of verticals visit The Industry Group.
Related link: https://kioskindustry.org/
This version of news story was published on and is Copr. © eNewsChannels™ (eNewsChannels.com) – part of the Neotrope® News Network, USA – all rights reserved. Information is believed accurate but is not guaranteed. For questions about the above news, contact the company/org/person noted in the text and NOT this website. Published image may be sourced from third party newswire service and not created by eNewsChannels.com.