SANDPOINT, Idaho /eNewsChannels/ — Those who want to learn more about book publishing no longer have to worry about flight delays, security lines, scary shoes, plastic bags, safety cards, luggage fees, or cramped seats. At the Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC), authors and publishers can learn from 15 publishing experts from the comfort of their home or office May 12-14, 2010.
Many of the speakers at the Self-Publishers Online Conference usually speak at large industry events, such as Book Expo America. For those who can’t afford or don’t want to travel to New York City, SPOC offers a reasonably priced alternative: it’s free.
At SPOC, these 15 experts will share book publishing advice and inspiration:
* Kate Bandos, publicity expert who has worked with hundreds of publishers and authors will talk about “DIY Book Promotion”
* Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Self-Publisher will explain how to “Build Your Own Well-Fed Empire”
* Susan Daffron and James Byrd, owners of Logical Expressions, Inc. and author of Publishize: How to Quickly and Affordably Self-Publish a Book that Promotes Your Expertise will discuss how to “Finish Your Book the Publishize Way”
* Janet Goldstein, a NYC-based publishing and strategy consultant will present the “Platform Manifesto for Authorpreneurs”
* Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator of the best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul books will share “Wealthy Writers Wisdom”
* Hobie Hobart, co-owner of Dunn and Associates will explain how to go from “Book Cover to Blockbuster Brand”
* John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books will present “Book Promotion 101: The Secrets to Book Marketing Success”
* Mark Levine, author of the Fine Print of Self-Publishing: The Contracts and Services of 45 Self-Publishing Companies Ranked, Analyzed, and Exposed will explain “How to Avoid Publishing Pitfalls”
* William Patterson, internationally recognized book marketing, business and wealth coach will share “How to Turn Your Product Line into a Fortune”
* Dan Poynter, self-publishing guru and the author of the best selling Self-Publishing Manual will discuss “Self-Publishing Past, Present, and Future”
* Fern Reiss, author of the Publishing Game series of books and director of the International Association of Writers will explain “How Self-Publishers Can Thrive in Today’s Publishing Climate”
* M.J. Rose, international best selling author of 10 novels and creator of AuthorBuzz promotion service will reveal how to “Buzz Your Book”
* Penny C. Sansevieri, media relations expert and author of Red Hot Internet Publicity will present “How to Leverage Social Media for Profit”
* Peter Winick, consultant to thought leaders, authors and gurus will explain how to “Develop and Execute a Strategy to Monetize Your Platform”
* Marcia Yudkin, creative marketing expert and author of 11 books will present “Writing Without Angst.”
Participants can register for the Self-Publishers Online Conference at www.SelfPublishersOnlineConference.com .
A free Basic attendance pass gives participants live call-in access to the teleseminars and a login for the exhibit hall and seminar handouts. Paid Standard and Premium passes offer access to the seminar recordings and bonus materials.
All attendees receive information and discounts from exhibitors and sponsors, including Send2Press® Newswire, which is providing a special discount on services for book promotion to traditional media and online social media streams.
About the Self-Publishers Online Conference:
The Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC) is being put on by Logical Expressions, Inc. . SPOC gives sponsors an opportunity to showcase products and services to attendees who are seeking information about how to self-publish successfully. The event consists of teleseminars with self-publishing experts and a virtual exhibit hall and conference rooms, which feature sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker information. Learn more or sign-up to participate at: www.SelfPublishersOnlineConference.com .
About Logical Expressions, Inc.:
Logical Expressions (www.LogicalExpressions.com) is a software and publishing company based in Sandpoint, Idaho that is owned by Susan Daffron and James Byrd. The company offers affordable books, software, tools, and services that help businesses with print and online publishing projects. In addition to publishing its own series of books, Logical Expressions offers book production and consulting services to help guide people through the steps to become successful independent self-publishers.
This story was issued by Send2Press® Newswire (Send2Press.com) on behalf of the news source and is Copyright © 2010 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.
Story References: book publishing business, Self-Publishers Online Conference, SPOC 2010, Kate Bandos, publicity expert, Peter Bowerman, Susan Daffron and James Byrd, Janet Goldstein, Mark Victor Hansen, Hobie Hobart, John Kremer, Mark Levine, William Patterson, Dan Poynter, Fern Reiss, M.J. Rose, Penny C. Sansevieri, Peter Winick, Marcia Yudkin.