FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — Quandis, Inc., a leading provider of default management mortgage technology solutions, announced that it had a banner year in 2011, spawning significant growth. Quandis took a number of different measures to effectively manage its rapid expansion.
“Since founding Quandis in 2003, we have steadily grown our business, but since 2008 we have enjoyed an explosive growth rate, and 2011 proved to be the best year in company history,” said Scott Stoddard, CEO of Quandis.
“We anticipated a wave of new business coming before the mortgage meltdown occurred. As such, we began strategically positioning ourselves to add clients at a healthy rate in an effort to avoid the growing pains that many organizations experience when operating in a growth phase. This has allowed us to maintain excellence in service and support to our client base.”
Some of Quandis’ notable accomplishments in 2011 include:
* Relocated and expanded corporate headquarters to accommodate more staff;
* Expanded workforce by 22 percent, adding developers, project managers, business analysts and support personnel;
* Increased client base by 31 percent, adding several marquee clients, major servicers, mega lenders, banks and law firms;
* Increased transaction revenues by 26 percent;
* Developed and launched 5 new, enterprise-class applications;
* Completed 15 new enhancement releases and product integrations;
* Named a Top 50 Service provider by Mortgage Technology magazine for the first time;
Company officials at Quandis say they expect 2012 will be another banner year with significant growth, continued innovation and development of new solutions.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, Quandis is a default management software provider specializing in Web-based solutions for the lending industry. Quandis’ solutions include foreclosure process automation, short sale portals, skip tracing systems, a valuations hub, military search services, bankruptcy status searches, collection solutions, as well custom application development. The company’s clients range from lenders to banks, servicers, foreclosure attorneys, outsourced service providers, and agents and brokers. For more information, please visit www.quandis.com or call (949) 525-9000.
Copyright © 2012 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.