FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Allstar Coaches, the leading provider of luxury recreational vehicle rentals in the United States, is no stranger to the entertainment industry. Most recently, it partnered with Warner Bros. to provide RV rental assistance for its new blockbuster movie, ‘We’re the Millers’ starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis.
Tag Archives | Fort Lauderdale
Allstar Coaches partners with Warner Bros. to provide RV rental assistance for its new blockbuster movie, ‘We’re the Millers’
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — NEWS: Florida-based luxury RV rental dealer Allstar Coaches today announced two new recreational vehicle rental location openings in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and Orange County, Calif., serving business and luxe travel clients.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — South Florida Smile Spa commenced its 2012 Grand Opening by launching a new dental office for families in the Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach neighborhood, which offers general and cosmetic dentistry, sedation, one hour whitening, oral surgery and root canal treatment; all procedures are done on the premises.
National RV company Allstar Coaches has announced today that it stands ready to assist in the wake of Hurricane Isaac
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Allstar Coaches, the national RV rental dealer based in Florida, has announced today that it stands ready to assist in the wake of Hurricane Isaac. Allstar provided more than 30 RV rentals to government agencies, the Red Cross and various utility and insurance companies following Hurricane Katrina. ‘As a Florida based company we profoundly understand what is needed after a storm and we’ll do what we can to help,’ says Rob Tischler CEO of Allstar.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Traveling in a luxury RV rental just got even better. Allstar Coaches is paving the way and setting new standards in the luxury motorhome rental market. RV rentals continue to grow in popularity. The Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) attributes this growth to flexibility and convenience, comfort, family appeal, affordability, lure of the outdoors, versatility and availability of rental RVs.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Branded RV rentals have emerged as a cutting edge marketing tool and are becoming popular among companies looking increase their exposure and enhance their corporate identity. Florida based RV rental firm Allstar Coaches has been using vehicle wrap technology for years on its fleet of luxury motorhomes as it continues to grow its Corporate Events and Promotions sector.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — For the fifth year running, LDV Capital Management will host the 2012 Sunshine on Wall Street Dinner Conference in October. During the entire month of October, 2012, LDV will host a series of dinners and luncheons throughout the South Florida area.
LDV Capital Management commenced its 2012 Spring Break for Wall Street Dinner and Luncheon Series in February
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — LDV Capital Management commenced its 2012 Spring Break for Wall Street Dinner and Luncheon Series last month by hosting corporate presentations for General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), Hecla Mining Company, and Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P.
When considering the cost of airfare, hotels, and meals out, it’s no wonder that people are turning to RV rentals, says Allstar Coaches
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Airfares have been steadily on the rise and weary travelers are searching for alternative means of travel as holiday season approaches. Rob Tischler, CEO of Allstar Coaches said ‘When considering the cost of airfare, hotels, and meals out, it’s no wonder that people are turning to RV rentals. The savings are substantial, even when you incorporate fuel costs. A family of four can literally save thousands over traditional air-hotel itineraries.’
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., /eNewsChannels/ — Calton, Inc. (CTON.PK / PINK:CTON) announced today that The Company has raised $600,000 in a private offering of Common Stock and The Company’s corporate name has been changed to Second Street Capital, Inc.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. /eNewsChannels/ — Despite the recent climb in oil prices, RV travel is expected to reach record levels this year, according to Florida RV rental dealer Allstar Coaches. ‘It’s common for us to see a spike in sales during the summer, however this year we’re seeing dramatic increases in bookings all the way through December and into 2012,’ said CEO Rob Tischler.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — To coincide with its twentieth anniversary, LMR International this week announced the launch of its comprehensive, all-inclusive contact management software – CRM Sales Machine. The software has an array of practical features that include: contact management, lead generation, financial, marketing, and e-commerce capabilities.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Florida RV rentals are approaching the highest levels since 2006, according to Florida based RV rental dealer Allstar Coaches. ‘Compared to the past few years, RV rentals across the board are way up and at the highest levels we’ve seen in quite some time,’ said CEO Rob Tischler. Allstar Coaches is also reporting substantial increases in reservations for their California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania RV rentals.
- Fifth Annual Mad Hatter Holiday Festival Makes a Wonderland of San Francisco Bay Area City Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Technology Innovator ShortSave Inc’s Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Small Business of America launches to unite and network small companies nationwide Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Verify Smart Corp signs joint venture agreement with Globrin Systems and Solutions, Ltd. Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Road Safe America reminds Americans taking holiday road trips ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30 Tue, 25 Nov 2014
- Professionals Guild announces Huge San Francisco New Year’s Party for Singles and Couples Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting, Inc. acquired by EPIC Insurance Brokers Mon, 24 Nov 2014
- Pro golfer John Daly signs endorsement deal with online retailer Rock Bottom Golf Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Breakthroughs in Biblical Research Revealed in New Book, Science Proving Creationism Tue, 02 Sep 2014
- Seventy Cats Dead in Pennsylvania from Alleged Animal Abuser Fri, 29 Aug 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to launch investigation on alleged Chrysler vehicle danger from TIPM Computer Wed, 17 Sep 2014
- Opinion: Pro vs. Con is a Matter of Fact vs. Belief Fri, 01 Aug 2014
- Indoor Triathlon USA announce launch of its new Indoor Triathlon Series in 2015 Mon, 20 Oct 2014
- Weitz and Luxenberg to Begin Readying Class-Action Lawsuit over Takata Exploding Airbags Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- Opinion: GOP Speech for All Seasons – GOP Truthiness – What if a RWNJ Told the Truth?
- Every day from now until the GOP's anti-American political convention in the summer of 2016...
- Opinion: Conservatism Kills
- The policies, positions, and practices of Conservatives can be immensely helpful to you --...
- Opinion: Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords’ gift to a Mercury-Free America!
- Senator Jim Jeffords, my fellow Rutland Vermont skier, just passed on at 80, but his heroic...