FRESNO, Calif. /eNewsChannels/ — The Central Valley Tea Party will host a massive phone banking event for their monthly Action Night meeting on Nov. 1, 2012. Several candidates will be in attendance to rally participants.
Confirmed candidates thus far are:
* Jim Patterson – 23rd Assembly.
* Bob Whalen – 23rd Assembly.
* Steve Brandau – Fresno City Council #2.
* Rick Fairinelli – Madera County Supervisor #3.
* Brian Whelan – 16th Congressional.
The November Action Night will be held at New Covenant Community Church, 1744 E. Nees, in Fresno. The meeting starts at 5 p.m. and will run until 8 p.m. Candidates will be available for media.
The Central Valley Tea Party will be providing pizza and soft drinks for all attendees. Attendees are asked to bring their cell phone and charger.
More information online: .
Copyright © 2012 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.