NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ -- NEWS: EaseUS Software, a leading software provider for data backup, disaster recovery, and partition management solutions, today announced the release of EaseUS Todo Backup 7 Beta, which is the most reliable data backup and recovery tool-set to assist home and business users to ensure their data/system security.
Everyone is welcome to join the beta test and give feedback; a special gift is available for users who participate in this test.
"EaseUS always engaged in delivering the most reliable data security software to both home and business users," said Wan Jianhua, General Manager of EaseUS Software. "Todo Backup 7.0 is another step forward. Hope more users can join in this beta test, every kind of suggestion is warmly welcome."
* Newly designed and intuitive user interface to make operation easier.
* New added Smart backup feature helps to perform automatic backup once there is any changes to the selected files.
* Option to automatically update software when new version is available, no need to download and install software again.
* Fixed some bugs to improve product quality.
Join in EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Test and Get Special Gift Here: http://www.todo-backup.com/beta-testing/ .
Other useful features from EaseUS Todo Backup:
* File/disk/partition backup and recovery.
* Migrate or restore system to a new PC.
* Exchange/SQL backup and recovery.
* Incremental/differential/schedule backup.
* Virtual machine backup and recovery.
* Disk/partition clone, etc.
About EaseUS Software:
EaseUS provides professional IT solutions for home, education and SMB users, service providers in data recovery, backup, system optimization and partition manager on both Windows and Mac platforms. Founded in 2004, EaseUS has established itself as a fast-growing international company with over 100 million wonderful users in the world.
For more information, please visit http://www.easeus.com/ .
This version of news story is Copr. © 2014 eNewsChannels™ (www.enewschannels.com) and the Neotrope® News Network - all commercial and reprint rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part without express permission is prohibited.