KALAMAZOO, Mich. /eNewsChannels/ — Griffin Pest Solutions announces the “Saw a Bug” video scream contest, in conjunction with the Grand Rapids Public Museum Big BIG Bug exhibit. Museum visitors of all ages are encouraged to take a video of them screaming, while standing in front of the giant grasshopper at the exhibit. Videos may be filmed at the Museum’s Big BIG Bug exhibit on April 5 through April 10, 2010 and during the hours of 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Videos may be submitted April 5, through April 11, 2010 on www.GriffinContest.com . Contest voting is open to the public from April 12 through April 18, 2010. The video with the most votes will be declared the contest winner.
“We are very excited to have the Grand Rapids Public Museum host the Griffin Pest Solutions ‘Saw a Bug’ scream contest,” Stated Denise DeVries, Director of Marketing and Business Development for Griffin Pest Solutions. “The Big BIG Bug exhibit provides the perfect backdrop for the contest. We hope to have lots of great video entries.”
The winner will receive a Nintendo(R) Wii Family Fun Bundle (value $300) and a $250 Griffin Pest Solutions gift certificate. The winner will be announced the week of April 19, 2010.
The contest rules are as follows:
1. Videos must be in there original form and the property of the submitting party. Videos may not use copyrighted or trademarked content.
2. Videos must be filmed in front of the Grand Rapids Public Museum Big BIG Bug exhibit.
3. Videos may not contain any profanity, obscene language, or gestures.
4. Submitted videos may not exceed 30 seconds (0:30).
5. Videos containing multiple participants can only be submitted by a designated representative of the group.
6. Children under the at of 13 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to enter the contest.
For official rules visit www.GriffinContest.com .
For more information, contact Denise DeVries at: 269-585-1025.
About Griffin Pest Solutions:
Griffin Pest Solutions (www.GriffinPest.com) services Northern Indiana and Michigan and is QualityPro, GreenPro, and QualityPro School certified by the National Pest Management Association. Since 1929, the company has been locally owned and operated by the Griffin family with offices in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Battle Creek and Ann Arbor.
This story was issued by Send2Press® Newswire (Send2Press.com) on behalf of the news source and is Copyright © 2010 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.
Story References: Griffin Pest Solutions Video Contest, Saw a Bug video contest, QualityPro, GreenPro, and QualityPro School certified by the National Pest Management Association, video contest, video scream contest, bugs, grand rapids museum, griffin pest solutions, big big bug exhibit, saw a bug, Denise DeVries.