NEWS: (SALT LAKE CITY, Utah) Mortgage document preparation vendor International Document Services, Inc. (IDS), announced the company will celebrate 30 years in business in 2016. The company plans to celebrate with various promotions and events throughout the year.
“Given the twists and turns the mortgage industry has taken since 1986, we feel truly honored to have served this industry for 30 years,” Mark Mackey, CEO of IDS, said. “The theme IDS has chosen to mark this occasion, ’30, Sturdy, and Thriving’ speaks to both the company’s longevity in the mortgage industry and the continued growth we’ve achieved over the past few years despite market downturns and regulatory challenges.”
Major IDS milestones over its 30 years in business include:
* 1986 – IDS, Inc. was founded
* 1994 – Overnight Fax Request Fulfillment
* 1995 – Requests Sent out by Modem
* 1996 – Emailing options for doc delivery
* 1998 – Implementation of the compliance audit system in idsDoc
* 2000 – idsDoc moves to the Web
* 2004 – High-cost checks for all 50 states
* 2009 – Introduction of initial disclosures to idsDoc; addition of in-house fulfillment
* 2011 – Release of eSign platform; RESPA reform implementation
* 2015 – TRID implementation; acquisition by Reynolds & Reynolds.
In keeping with the company philosophy, Mackey added, IDS is giving back to its customers for their 30 years of support by offering rewards, such as gift cards, for participating in various promotions throughout the year.
About IDS, Inc.:
IDS, a Reynolds and Reynolds company, was founded in 1986 in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is a nationwide provider of mortgage documents and compliance. IDS services include electronic signatures, closing documents, initial disclosures, document fulfillment and integration with leading loan origination systems and eClosing platforms.
The IDS flagship doc prep solution, idsDoc, is recognized in the industry for its ability to be customized to meet specific lender needs, particularly in regards to major industry compliance changes.
More information: http://info.idsdoc.com/ .
This version of news story is Copr. © 2016 the Neotrope® News Network – all commercial and reprint rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part without express permission is prohibited.