ATLANTA, Ga. /eNewsChannels/ — OxBlue Corporation, a leader in the construction camera industry, announced today an incentive program for existing clients to maximize the value they receive from their OxBlue construction camera service. “We want to ensure that our clients have access to the right construction webcam system for the projects they are building today,” stated Chandler McCormack, President of OxBlue. “It’s why we’ve developed a range of options to enable our customers to upgrade to the right system that meets their needs at a minimal difference in cost.”
Through the upgrade program, OxBlue’s clients can:
* Upgrade their current camera to a higher resolution or PTZ construction camera. Users can trade in their existing hardware and pay only the difference in cost between the two systems plus a small increase in the monthly service fee.
* Upgrade their camera to use solar power at no charge when purchasing a solar power station.
* Refurbish their existing OxBlue construction camera system, often at no cost at all.
A few examples of how these upgrade options can be put into practice:
* A client could upgrade from a 4- to a 6-megapixel system, which provides a 50 percent increase in resolution for less than a 10 percent increase in price.
* If a client using a fixed position OxBlue camera wins a large project, rather than purchasing a second camera to cover the entire jobsite, they can trade in their existing camera for full credit towards OxBlue’s megapixel robotic PTZ camera. They pay for the difference in hardware and service, while avoiding the cost of a second camera.
* A client can purchase an OxBlue solar power station to save money, take advantage of the 30 percent federal tax credit or add some points to their LEED certification. The client sends their existing construction webcam back to OxBlue, and it is configured for use with the solar power station at no additional cost.
* After using a camera on several projects, a client can send the camera back to OxBlue and have it refurbished into like-new condition, often at no cost. The construction camera is then ready for the next project.
For more information on the various upgrade options available, please contact OxBlue at (888) 849-2583.
OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, giving numerous Fortune 500 companies the hardware, connectivity and expertise to enable constant access to jobsites through high-resolution construction webcam images. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, and measure variables such as labor, risk, quality and materials. The cameras provide accountability and increase communications between construction companies and clients.
To find out more, go to http://oxblue.com .
Copyright © 2012 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.