SUN VALLEY, Calif. — Don’t like needles to combat the signs of aging? You’re not alone. And here’s the best part: there’s no need to undergo costly and often painful treatments to restore the look of youthful skin. Modern research has led to some remarkable breakthroughs and extraordinary formulations that not only take the place of needles and knives, but often surpass them in long-term results.
Part of the secret of their potency can be attributed to polypeptides. Polypeptides are chains of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and protein is the building block of all living cells.
It was during research into wound healing that the curative powers of polypeptides were uncovered. Acting at a molecular level, they sped up tissue renewal and encouraged the appearance of new and healthy cells. Applying this phenomenon to aging skin, noticeable reductions in wrinkles and fine lines were observed along with increases in the critical building blocks of the dermis skin layer.
The Pharmaskincare(R) Vita B-Tox(TM) uniquely advanced formulas contain concentrated multipeptides clinically proven to fill in even the deepest wrinkles. If peptides possess biochemical aging reversal actions to dramatically restore skin to a younger state, then a combination of peptides would even be more effective. Research proved this to be true. These multipeptides work beneath the surface of the skin by aiding in a process called Skin Remodeling. And Vita B-Tox(TM) contains the three of the most potent polypeptides in a synergistic combination that gives skin a new surge of vitality with clear youthful radiance.
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Naturally derived from plants, it helps to protect the skin’s collagen from the effects of UVA rays (the ones that contribute to aging).
* Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 stems the production of interleukins, particularly IL6, since these are the chemical messengers that trigger the body’s acute inflammatory response, which can lead to a loss of healing potential.
* Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 modulates the excessive stimulation of the facial muscles, relaxing facial tension. It reduces wrinkle depth by relaxing the muscles beneath the dermis, smoothing the skin in the process.
The biology of skin is too complex for any individual ingredient to solve its problems, and treating the surface is not enough. So each formula also contains:
* Sodium Hyaluronate for maximum tissue moisture retention
* Coenzyme Q10 and Thioctic Acid – two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients.
* DMAE – a naturally occurring, superior nutrient recognized for its “face-lifting” qualities — tightening and toning of sagging facial tissues
* Specialized Botanicals
* Fundamental Vitamins
The blend of these ingredients works synergistically so that the combination of ingredients is stronger than the individual ingredients themselves, working deep down on the cellular level to provide healthy skin on the visible surface layer.
If you would like to know more about this subject or to schedule an interview with Terry Akins, please call: 800-266-9506.
NEWS SOURCE: Pharmaskincare
[tags]Pharmaskincare, Terry Akins, beauty products, skin care[/tags]