SEATTLE, Wash. — It is the largest New Year’s Eve Party in Seattle with over 5,000 guests expected. According to event producers Black Opal Ventures, LLC, “This year, we have designed over 100,000 sq. ft. of pure party space at Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66, containing 7 unique experiences located throughout the building; featuring music acts, comedy acts and DJs.”
Entertainment: Hit Explosion, The RETROS, Cambalache, The Andy Stokes Band, the “New Year’s Eve Laugh off” with comedian performances all night long! Cover: $59.00 “Early Bird Tickets” presale available now. Doors open at 8 p.m. Music starts at 9:00 p.m. Must be 21+ to attend.
* 5,000 swanky party guests at this Downtown Seattle Waterfront Venue!
* 6 areas of live entertainment!
* 5 fantastic dance floors
* More than 35 bars
* Disco Fever Stage: HIT EXPLOSION!
* You Spin Me Right Round 80’s Stage: THE RETROS! (performing in sync with MTV Videos)
* R&B Stage: The ANDY STOKES Band
* Sizzlin’ Salsa Stage: CAMBALACHE (13-piece hot and sexy salsa)
* The MOViN Live Stage: 92.5 DJs broadcasting live and DJs spinning all night
* LIVE COMEDY Theater: nationally renowned stand-up comedians
* 3 separate floors and 100,000 sq. ft. of PURE PARTY SPACE!
* Party the night away on the Seattle Waterfront
* Exclusive VIP Area spanning 3,000 sq. ft.
* Outdoor patios overlooking Puget Sound
* Festive party favors for EVERY GUEST
* Easy-access free coat check
* Pre-party “cocktail hour” for singles
* Food available throughout the venue
* Camera renter on-site to capture all of the fun
* Covered parking with Skybridge across the street
* Special rates at nearby downtown hotels
* View of the Space Needle fireworks
* and many more SURPRISES!
This is the biggest New Year’s Eve Party in Seattle. It is THE place to be to ring in 2009 in style. For more details and photos go to: http://www.SeattleBash.com.
Tickets are on sale now for $59 by visiting the official event Web site and following the links to the ticket page. You can also purchase tickets in person by visiting any www.brownpapertickets.com outlet throughout Seattle and the Eastside.
What: “The INDULGENCE New Year’s Eve Bash” Seattle’s largest New Year’s Eve Party
When: Wednesday, December 31st, 2008. Doors open at 8:00, music starts at 9:00 p.m.
Where: Bell Harbor International Conference Center, Pier 66, 2211 Alaskan Way.
[tags]Black Opal Ventures LLC, Seattle New Years Eve Party[/tags]