KIRKLAND, Wash. /eNewsChannels/ — The economy has not been doing great, but LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP) has. This month Inc. Magazine ranks LTCFP No. 2,483 among all companies, and No. 25 among companies in the insurance industry, in its annual ranking of the nation’s 5000 fastest-growing companies. LTCFP also made the Inc. 5000 list in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Says Kasey Wehrun, Project Coordinator for Inc., “It’s quite an achievement to make it four years in a row.” And among large, national long-term care insurance agencies, LTCFP has no rivals for expansion. Founded in April 2003 by Cameron Truesdell and Craig Smith, the company has grown from the two founders to more than 500 agents today.
“Our long-term prospects continue to be bullish,” says Truesdell, CEO.
Some of LTCFP’s past innovations, accounting for its success, include the following. The company –
* Gives agents the opportunity to become Partners, making them owners of the company and eligible for dividends – an additional revenue stream beyond commissions.
* Represents multiple leading insurance carriers, giving clients a wide choice of available policies.
* Offers “hybrid” policies that combine long-term care benefits with features of annuities and life insurance, giving clients even more choice.
* Trains agents to reach people through seminars and telephone presentations in addition to traditional “kitchen table” meetings.
* Markets to companies and associations as well as consumers.
* Runs the “LTC Insurance Training Institute,” which turns untrained candidates into certified agents in record time.
* Offers the Long Term Care Outreach and Education Program (LTCOEP(R)), which provides free educational programs to companies and community groups.
* Offers an industry first, the LTC Worksite Academy, which gives seasoned agents the skills necessary for relationship marketing with employee benefit brokers and their employer clients.
* Co-sponsors, and is a co-founder of, the “3 in 4 Need More Campaign,” which informs the public on the need to plan for long-term care, whether through public or private resources.
* Offers support services for agents including lead generation, personalized public relations, and social network exposure.
* Earmarks 2% of its profits for development aid in Africa and Haiti.
LTCFP agents, covering all states, may be located at http://www.ltcfp.com .
Information on joining LTCFP is available at http://www.ltcinsurancecareer.com .
Copyright © 2011 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.